Full Poll Results
Posters' Poll: Top Sportsbooks February 2013
SBR Book & Casino
Top Betpoints Winners
|#1 5Dimes (SBR rating A+)||294 Pts||#1 Shaunovery||10,095 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#2 Pinnacle (SBR rating A+)||264 Pts||#2 Inthedrink||7,658 Pts||SBR Casino|
|#3 Bookmaker / BetDSI (A+)||236 Pts||#3 Yassen28||6,460 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#4 Heritage (SBR rating A)||203 Pts||#4 Pouroupoupou||6,338 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#5 Bet365 (SBR rating A)||78 Pts||#5 Jameski999||5,972 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
In computer jargon an avatar is a small graphic that in some way represents the poster. It might be a logo of their favorite sports team or a photo of a celebrity or a real-life photo of the poster themselves. If the user chooses to select an avatar, either from those we have on file at SBR or by uploading from their own computer, the graphic will appear just under the posterís ID each time he or she posts.
We do not allow animated avatars, full frontal nudity or avatars promoting other websites. And if you choose to make your own, remember they must be no larger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels (100kb) and you can upload it through your control panel (User CP) located near the top-left of the page once youíre signed in. If you need additional help with avatars, donít hesitate to contact a moderator or admin at the site.
PM stands for 'private message.' Registered users have access to this feature which allows posters to interact in private, much like sending an internal e-mail when visiting SBR.
Be advised that PMs are routinely monitored in order to protect SBR and the posters. Private messages may not be used for any commercial or illegal activity, nor can they be used to recruit SBR posters to other websites or to in any way facilitate or allude to poster-to-poster financial transactions. If and when these violations in our terms of service occur, PM privileges will be revoked.
1) Posters that share the same household may not both receive Betpoints. The second account will have loyalty points withheld. If this rule is violated, or if SBR determines that one user is controlling multiple accounts, SBR reserves the right to remove points from all accounts. In addition, offenders are subject to loss of their SBR posting accounts at SBR's discretion.
2) Posters that become restricted or banned from SBR are subject to immediate forfeiture of their Betpoints balances.
3) Points cannot be bought and sold between posters. Posters are reminded that no personal business or commerce can be conducted on the SBR family of sites, including the PM system.
4) Posters who are banned indefinitely due to violation of SBRforum TOS or any inappropriate use of the forum may forfeit their current Betpoints balance or the ability to collect Betpoints the future.
5) Betpoints distributed through the forum are intended for contributors of the SBR community. Posters who sign in or post once per day for the sole purpose of getting points will not receive loyalty points. Posters are not entitled to points, points will be awarded at the discretion of SBRforum. Posters that register multiple accounts may lose point access on one or both accounts at the discretion of SBR.
6) Posters may redeem their Betpoints for merchandise within the SBR Store. Certain countries may be unavailable for shipping. The SBR Store is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
7) SBRforum does not grant username changes. However, users that wish to have their current accounts disabled to create a new account will be subject to a 100 point fee if they wish to have their point balance transferred. SBR Pro status, however, is nontransferable.
Yes there are. The descriptions for each of the forums should give a general idea about the subject matter in each forum. Players Talk is at the top of the list and is for general discussion from serious sports and handicapping topics to normal everyday water cooler talk.
The Think Tank and State of the Industry forums are for more serious discussions as their descriptions imply. These two forums, along with the sports specific forums, are more heavily moderated to keep discussions on topic.
We do not allow for posting of personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) in any forum. Re-posting of material from other message boards, sexually explicit comments and graphics, and racist or hate-mongering posts will be moved to the Private Zone which is not moderated.
Spam and promotional links will be moved to the Promotions & Links Forum. If you wish to advertise with SBR outside that forum, contact a moderator or admin to be put in touch with the right people.
We welcome lively and passionate debate, but when the posts turn simply personal in nature, SBR reserves the right to either edit or move those posts as seen fit. If anyone sees a thread or post that appears out of line, please report the post using the report post link that appears under all postersí ID and avatar.
These rules and terms of service may be modified without prior notice by SBR.