Full Poll Results
Posters' Poll: Top Sportsbooks February 2013
SBR Book & Casino
Top Points Winners
|#1 5Dimes (SBR rating A+)||294 Pts||#1 Goblue23||4,474 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#2 Pinnacle (SBR rating A+)||264 Pts||#2 Boeing Power||3,757 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#3 Bookmaker / BetDSI (A+)||236 Pts||#3 Samgurt||3,330 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#4 Heritage (SBR rating A)||203 Pts||#4 Prior22usaf||2,967 Pts||SBR Sportsbook|
|#5 Bet365 (SBR rating A)||78 Pts||#5 Moneylinedawg||2,810 Pts||SBR Casino|
Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
In computer jargon an avatar is a small graphic that in some way represents the poster. It might be a logo of their favorite sports team or a photo of a celebrity or a real-life photo of the poster themselves. If the user chooses to select an avatar, either from those we have on file at SBR or by uploading from their own computer, the graphic will appear just under the posterís ID each time he or she posts.
We do not allow animated avatars, full frontal nudity or avatars promoting other websites. And if you choose to make your own, remember they must be no larger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels (100kb) and you can upload it through your control panel (User CP) located near the top-left of the page once youíre signed in. If you need additional help with avatars, donít hesitate to contact a moderator or admin at the site.
PM stands for 'private message.' Registered users have access to this feature which allows posters to interact in private, much like sending an internal e-mail when visiting SBR.
Be advised that PMs are routinely monitored in order to protect SBR and the posters. Private messages may not be used for any commercial or illegal activity, nor can they be used to recruit SBR posters to other websites or to in any way facilitate or allude to poster-to-poster financial transactions. If and when these violations in our terms of service occur, PM privileges will be revoked.
As of August 1st, 2011, SBR posters who live outside of the United States and who are eligible to participate in the SBR points loyalty program are able to purchase SBR Points. SBR Points may be used to make purchases at the SBR Store. General rules and guidelines for the points program are as follows:
1) SBR points may be purchased by SBRforum members who are based outside of the United States. US residents are strictly prohibited from purchasing SBR points. A valid, foreign registered Moneybookers account is required to purchase points through the SBR Store. In addition, SBR will verify that the IP address of each purchaser resolves to outside of the US. Orders placed from within the US by non-US residents will not be completed. Users who attempt to or successfully circumvent this restriction will be subject to immediate loss of their point balances. SBR reserves the right to request identification from all users, including those suspected of proxy use or who otherwise are suspected of not being in full compliance with the US restriction. There is a up to a 72-hour hold following each first-time points deposit before a withdrawal can be made. Users determined to be ineligible for the SBR forum loyalty program will be prohibited from purchasing points and will have any deposits refunded. At SBR's discretion, users may be required to upgrade their accounts to SBR Pro in order to redeem points through Moneybookers. Points awarded to users by SBR must be rolled over 5X in the sportsbook, poker room, casino or racebook prior to any Moneybookers withdrawal. This includes log-in and other bonus points.
2) Posters that share the same household may not both receive SBR points. The second account will have loyalty points withheld. If this rule is violated, or if SBR determines that one user is controlling multiple accounts, SBR reserves the right to remove points from all accounts. In addition, offenders are subject to loss of their SBR posting accounts at SBR's discretion.
3) Posters that become restricted or banned from SBR are subject to immediate forfeiture of their SBR point balances.
4) Points cannot be bought and sold between posters. Posters are reminded that no personal business or commerce can be conducted on the SBR family of sites, including the PM system.
5) Posters who are banned indefinitely due to violation of SBRforum TOS or any inappropriate use of the forum may forfeit their current SBR points balance or the ability to collect SBR points in the future.
6) Points distributed through the forum are intended for contributors of the SBR community. Posters who sign in or post once per day for the sole purpose of getting points will not receive loyalty points. Posters are not entitled to points, points will be awarded at the discretion of SBRforum. Posters that register multiple accounts may lose point access on one or both accounts at the discretion of SBR.
7) Posters that are inactive for three months or more may have their point balances removed at the discretion of SBR. Inactivity counts as not logging into SBRforum.
8) Posters may redeem their SBR Points for merchandise within the SBR Store. Certain countries may be unavailable for shipping. The SBR Store is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
9) SBRforum does not grant username changes. However, users that wish to have their current accounts disabled to create a new account will be subject to a 100 point fee if they wish to have their point balance transferred. SBR Pro status, however, is nontransferable.
Yes there are. The descriptions for each of the forums should give a general idea about the subject matter in each forum. Players Talk is at the top of the list and is for general discussion from serious sports and handicapping topics to normal everyday water cooler talk.
The Think Tank and State of the Industry forums are for more serious discussions as their descriptions imply. These two forums, along with the sports specific forums, are more heavily moderated to keep discussions on topic.
We do not allow for posting of personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) in any forum. Re-posting of material from other message boards, sexually explicit comments and graphics, and racist or hate-mongering posts will be moved to the Private Zone which is not moderated.
Spam and promotional links will be moved to the Promotions & Links Forum. If you wish to advertise with SBR outside that forum, contact a moderator or admin to be put in touch with the right people.
We welcome lively and passionate debate, but when the posts turn simply personal in nature, SBR reserves the right to either edit or move those posts as seen fit. If anyone sees a thread or post that appears out of line, please report the post using the report post link that appears under all postersí ID and avatar.
These rules and terms of service may be modified without prior notice by SBR.