BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikhail Kukushkin -115 vs Jurgen Melzer -105

Anybody betting this match??? if so whats your pick??? I'm leaning towards Mikhail but want to see what you guys are thinking

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a crapshoot I don't know if the match was played yet but I would take Melzer

I don't like betting a lot of early round matches in tournaments

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kukushkin up 3-0 in the 3rd set and loses 6-3..

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post
    Kukushkin up 3-0 in the 3rd set and loses 6-3..
    he's a retarded loser, my god, what a disgrace... never ever bet again on this s.o.a.b

zec

I have actually put some on Melzer because of the guy I tail.. Kukushkin is very poor on clay, Melzer looking for his way back after shoulder surgery kept him out but he is 33, not an easy thing to do. But it basically was a 50-50 match like the odds suggested..

Bullywully

I have actually put some on Melzer because of the guy I tail.. Kukushkin is very poor on clay, Melzer looking for his way back after shoulder surgery kept him out but he is 33, not an easy thing to do. But it basically was a 50-50 match like the odds suggested..
    Yes but 3-0 in the third set, 2 breaks up, and suddenly he just gives away all his service games, when he won them practically all in the previous two sets. Makes no sence at all. what a shameful performance

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Since when was Kukushkin very poor on clay? He played most of his games on clay and his % across all surfaces are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    Yes but 3-0 in the third set, 2 breaks up, and suddenly he just gives away all his service games, when he won them practically all in the previous two sets. Makes no sence at all. what a shameful performance
    Kukushkin was almost broken in half his service games. He was lucky to stay in it throughout cause Melzer wasn't converting his breaks. Only thing keeping Kukushkin in the game was his serve.

Bullywully

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Since when was Kukushkin very poor on clay? He played most of his games on clay and his % across all surfaces are the same.

Kukushkin was almost broken in half his service games. He was lucky to stay in it throughout cause Melzer wasn't converting his breaks. Only thing keeping Kukushkin in the game was his serve.
    Have you seen how easy he has been broken when 3-0 up? it wasn't even close trying to win his service games. Very poor performance.

zec

I don't know the stats, maybe I am wrong but I watched him on clay these last few weeks and hard courts this year (Davis cup, Memphis and Indy) and he looked to me a significantly better player on HC than clay.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I don't know the stats, maybe I am wrong but I watched him on clay these last few weeks and hard courts this year (Davis cup, Memphis and Indy) and he looked to me a significantly better player on HC than clay.
    His two clay games this year was against GGL who won the tourney in Cassablanca and he only lost 7-6 7-6. Thought he actually looked decent in that game and was up a break early if i recall. Didnt get to watch his 2nd match that he lost though.

He is 2/7 on hard court and 2/4 on indoor hard this year so wouldn't say he was better on hard this year. (wins weren't against good players either)