cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Federer to win 2-0 @1.76

after the entire farce that was fognini last night I found some positives from the match...throughout the first and second sets fognini was able to consistently take points off of tsongas service game...breaking him and creating a wealth of other break opportunities...feds revival this season has demonstrated his class and playing on a surface where tsonga cannot rely on the big serve will allow federer to manipulate him across the court...federer has played excellent this tournament and tsonga as muddled through with a little assistance...im taking fed to win 2-0 for a decent return...

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

I was looking to play the over 21 but the more i think about it the more i like fed 2-0. Fognini had tsonga beat last night but lost it mentally. Federer wont make that mistake. This match may be close but i think Fed wins in straight sets

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by BigNik View Post
    I was looking to play the over 21 but the more i think about it the more i like fed 2-0. Fognini had tsonga beat last night but lost it mentally. Federer wont make that mistake. This match may be close but i think Fed wins in straight sets
    Federer made way too many mistakes in his first set against Rosol.