Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

russel 2-0 going into a match vs clay scrub at +250 what a gift from vegas as usual

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey Beefer, I got it man
    Got you your autograph sir..

I also took a picture with Doo Doo on the back court, no one was there. Lol!!! He was cool. He talked for 2-3 mins, then he bailed. I told him to crush & rush tomm against Inser. He said "I played so well yesterday, of course I am". He smiled. I said thanks Dustin.

Skipping the "fixer" Beckers match. Eating a steak sandwich from Becks Prime. Yeeyauuhhh.
    Will prob go check out Hewitt, not sure why. Gonna be over at Johnson match before it starts to get those front row seats again behind the players bench...

Be back later...

Dmoneytx

Hewitt looks solid warming up. Wow.. The feel to me is that he wins this match. Polansky looks like he is struggling hitting that flat flat ball of Hewitt's..

Crowd way in favor of LH. Omg. Gonna start in 5 mins...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Hey, Money! Have you seen Ramirez Hidalgo playing in the qualies? Did he look any good? He is a typical dirtballer and imho, not a very good one. On this slightly faster surface, Becker could force him to run for his money and at least cover that spread...

I totally agree with you on Lopez. He should get through here smoothly. Not sure if I like Gimeno Traver though. It is a tough line. No value there.
    Also leaning toward Johnson. Kudla is not in very good form and I see him as a player, who loves those very fast, low bouncing surfaces, like grass for example. Johnson bit more versatile, I think and also he dominated him just recently on some other tournament.

I am also thinking about a play on Young +3. Not impressed with Harrison. Young is often a fade material, but recently I have seen some positive things from him on court. He is playing better and his attitude on court doesn't stink like earlier... I see him as a better point constructer then Harrison and that is pretty important on clay.

Good luck with your plays today!
    Stay away from Lopez, Johnson will anally rape Kuddle-Butt, and the Don' has been really picking up shit since early fall last year.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    It's all good. I talk to the security gaurds right near the chair umpire for like min & half, lol. Damn feed!! Haha..

Russell takes the first set 6-3!! Played an awesome game to break that first set..
    He just held for 1-1. Traver is sloppy with this heavy wind. I'm dong my best to pump up Mike on every change over. I tell him evrrytime he gets up!! Come on!!
    Meanwhile, Jerzy bum-rushes the court and stabs Russel in the back repeatedly, crying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfTDuISM4U&t=0m29s

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hey Beefer, I got it man

I also took a picture with Doo Doo on the back court, no one was there. Lol!!! He was cool. He talked for 2-3 mins, then he bailed. I told him to crush & rush tomm against Inser. He said "I played so well yesterday, of course I am". He smiled. I said thanks Dustin.

Skipping the "fixer" Beckers match. Eating a steak sandwich from Becks Prime. Yeeyauuhhh.
    Will prob go check out Hewitt, not sure why. Gonna be over at Johnson match before it starts to get those front row seats again behind the players bench...

Be back later...
    Probably the greatest post in the history of SBR...DOO DOO Brown in the house!!!

Cappinpicks

thats the hidalgo we know! broken twice in a row at -210

Hardcoar

What's up Matt!! I am almost talking to Muscles, it's so tight! Gonna get a pic on the court with him right after he puts racquets in his bag..

Man, I took Young +3 in my thread and he is killing Ryan. Up 4-0 & serving???!! Wow!!! I am headed over there now...
    Keeping the guards busy, harrassing the players verbally, assaulting the victor for an involuntary selfie right after the match ends... It kind of makes me question the competence of event security.

Cappinpicks

picture of brown canu post?

Hardcoar

No sweat on the updates. I know that is what u are looking for Matt

Russell just broke & ran to his bench & I sware to God he fist pumped right at me!!! I said come on Mike & stood up about 4 feet from him!!! This is the balls y'all, lol!!!!
    That's pretty damn cool man!

These mental-chimps just need a little motivation, someone to stomp 'em in the nuts so they don't slack off. Russel is a damn hard worker and solid player when he actually wants to be, particularly on return.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Stay away from Lopez, Johnson will anally rape Kuddle-Butt, and the Don' has been really picking up shit since early fall last year.

Donald was my only large play today from Houston, beside Delbonis in Casablanca and over on Kudryavtseva match in Bogota. Sweep.

With these other plays, I didn't really know what to do, so I threw them into the parlay, for some peanuts. Waiting on Becker +3.5, Johnson ML and Lopez ML.

Btw, why do you think it is good to stay away from Lopez? I know the odds are not that great, but other then that, I can recall seeing him play pretty well on thsi tournament in the past. And also, Ginepri doesn't look like a guy who could cause him problems.

Hardcoar

Hey Beefer, I got it man

Be back later...
    When are you sending him your first love-letter?

On another note, I guess I've just gotta try this Beck's Prime. It sounds pretty... prime! Also, all this player interaction sounds really great D'Mo!

Hardcoar

P.S.

That's how many posts you get clogging up your thread when I don't bother to post gradually. Suck it!

Hardcoar

Donald was my only large play today from Houston, beside Delbonis in Casablanca and over on Kudryavtseva match in Bogota. Sweep.

With these other plays, I didn't really know what to do, so I threw them into the parlay, for some peanuts. Waiting on Becker +3.5, Johnson ML and Lopez ML.

Btw, why do you think it is good to stay away from Lopez? I know the odds are not that great, but other then that, I can recall seeing him play pretty well on thsi tournament in the past. And also, Ginepri doesn't look like a guy who could cause him problems.
    Ryan Harrison could cause Lopez problems the way he's been performing lately.

Got a thread running by the way?

Cappinpicks

haha why didnt anyone bet becker? line blows my mind

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Ryan Harrison could cause Lopez problems the way he's been performing lately.

Got a thread running by the way?
    Yeah, I saw couple of his matches lately. He really was pretty bad. But I backed him, because of his history on this tournament and mediocre opponent.

I don't have my own thread. I don't post regulary, so I didn't really even thought about it...

Cappinpicks

was becker +300 in the 3rd set? how nice would it be to have bet365

Cappinpicks

sorry hidalgo! your best effort can't come close to touching becker

Hardcoar

Yeah, I saw couple of his matches lately. He really was pretty bad. But I backed him, because of his history on this tournament and mediocre opponent.

I don't have my own thread. I don't post regulary, so I didn't really even thought about it...
    Consider posting more often... I like what you post!

I also like Ginepri to win first @ 2.87.

Cappinpicks

no bet will ever be as good as becker +170... love the easy wins today

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Consider posting more often... I like what you post!

I also like Ginepri to win first @ 2.87.
    Thank you! And I will try to post more often.

I like you picks as well. Going for the underdogs, which nobody wants, seems like a valid strategy to me. That is where value lies.

If Johnson wins, I'll probably hedge that last match. You are wright. Lopez did look bad lately and situation is quite good for hedging...

Cappinpicks

no way, hewitt actually won a set for the favs

Hardcoar

Thank you! And I will try to post more often.

I like you picks as well. Going for the underdogs, which nobody wants, seems like a valid strategy to me. That is where value lies.

If Johnson wins, I'll probably hedge that last match. You are wright. Lopez did look bad lately and situation is quite good for hedging...
    I go for whatever bet I'm convinced will result in a long-term profit, but yes – as it happens I do bet more big odds than most.

I think Johnson @ 1.6 is immeasurably better than Lopez @ 1.4. I would put Lopez @ 1.55 and Johnson @ 1.3 (no margin applied) to be honest.

Dmoneytx

Awesome comments guys. Got some good info rolling thru here. I will respond to most & post my pics today when I get kids in bed. Johnson about to start. Got seats behind Johnson now! Gonna pump his Azz up, come on!!! Be back later..

Hardcoar

Don't forget to do whatever you can to heckle Kuddle-but too!

Cappinpicks

we know kudla sucks but his form has been way better lately? with the amount of upsets cant count him out but johnson worth a shot

Cappinpicks

haha hewitt sucks

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

If you can record yourself saying "Felicity Lopez"(where is EP)..then I will send you cash!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    On the changeover, you need to yell...BEEFCAKE!!!
    I didn't see that post yest man, LOL!!! I would have too!! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    <br>
    <br>

LOL Opti, nice one

Dmoneytx

Probably the greatest post in the history of SBR...DOO DOO Brown in the house!!!

Dmoneytx

LOVE your posts Hard I was cheering especially loud for Johnson yest & I knew Kudla was hearing me. That guy has a mean look all the time, looks like he is mad all the time. I didn't like it, LOL>.. Good win for Johnson yest I did go with Lopez on that small parlay, at 5-5 in first I thought it would be super tight, then Robby went away for some reason I guess, easy finish for Felicity Lopez there I guess...

Meanwhile, Jerzy bum-rushes the court and stabs Russel in the back repeatedly, crying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfTDuISM4U&t=0m29s
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

Keeping the guards busy, harrassing the players verbally, assaulting the victor for an involuntary selfie right after the match ends... It kind of makes me question the competence of event security.
    Uh, I could of gotten up and punched either player in the face on change overs, there is NO security, it is crazy IMO....
    The players are right there!! I could of run on the court at ANY time in any match on those side courts easy. Kind of pissed me off with security. No metal detectors, no searching purses, nothing... Guess they trust most people in the "rich rich" part of Houston

That's pretty damn cool man!

These mental-chimps just need a little motivation, someone to stomp 'em in the nuts so they don't slack off. Russel is a damn hard worker and solid player when he actually wants to be, particularly on return.
    Yes he is & he was yesterday big time. That wind was crazy crazy.... He worked his ass off AND he was stuffed up in his head on the change overs. He kept blowing his nose & sounded stuffed up. I don't think he is 100% honestly... Might be from all that traveling huh??
    When are you sending him your first love-letter?

On another note, I guess I've just gotta try this Beck's Prime. It sounds pretty... prime! Also, all this player interaction sounds really great D'Mo!
    Love letter, LOL The Beck's Prime Ribeye Steak Sandwhich (well done pls) is the fukking bomb, if you haven't had one Hard, you gotta try to get ya self one brotha!!!

P.S.

That's how many posts you get clogging up your thread when I don't bother to post gradually. Suck it!
    LOL!!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    picture of brown canu post?
    Going to post in a min before I head out to matches today.... I am going for the Day session, night session is like 3 matches total!!! Sucks..
    Day should be solid!!!

Dmoneytx

I took Lopez on that small parlay with Johnson in my thread, so I just went small on him. But I love your posts man, you have some good info & insight for sure. Keep it up if you can HB, thanks again brotha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    no way, hewitt actually won a set for the favs
    Yea cappn, I had that feeling yesterday when the dogs were winning for me early in the day, then the favs were gonna clean house in the afternoon and evening. Nailed yesterday fukking perfect man, felt good!!!! I won around 550 on tennis alone yest bec I had some other small plays, was a solid day, hit all my plays!!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

If you can record yourself saying "Felicity Lopez"(where is EP)..then I will send you cash!!
    I never saw this bec I had to come back to teach two lesson last night Beef. I worked late, but IF I had gone, fuk yea I would of yelled it out, LOL!!! And you could of kept your cash, lol...

I am about to head out for today, got box seats in South part of Stadium Taking new girl out with me, gonna have some wine & watch some tennis, gonna be fun brotha

First 123456 ... Last