kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Good Morning Goat Milk,

1. Not sure if he is healthy. Because of this I skipped the match. Probably would not touch if he was healthy too.

2.They are the winners in Dubai last week. Watched Qureshi/Rojer a few times but dont know Bopanna. My guess is they are both not very good returners as I did not like Qureshi/Rojer when I watched them. I feel they can beat mediocre opponents but Fed/Wawa can be too much quality for them.

The question is if Federer and Wawrinka want to play this game. I think they do as Wawrinka did not play a single match for so long and he needs to adjust to court before playing a very big server in the name of Karlovic, who has been playing solid tennis for weeks when Wawrinka was out.

But Wawrinka's form is questionable. Can be too much of a relief after Aus Open Win, too much eating, partying, skipping training who knows...

Fed and Wawrinka in doubles never saw later rounds in tournaments except one tournament which is this one,Indian Wells, surprisingly. They played final here in 2011.

All in all, there are some question marks with Fed and Wawa but they are definitely the more skillful duo. It is your decision if you want to bet on this game. BOL

3. Hanescu is tall and a bit slow in the legs department. He is not very good on breaking break points and not excellent on saving them. I think Robert is a little bit better on these departments. He is shorter with a more compact return technique. I aggree with the odds here, not surprised. Actually I was thinking about Robert ML but decided the best bet is over here, bought 0.5 points and pulled the trigger at over 22.

Checking Hanescu's last 20 games on hard courts, there is an over tendency, which I can relate to considering his style. Same with Robert, he is also the man of long games.

Hope these help in your decisions, BOL
    Last edited by kenz; 03-07-14 at 08:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave kenz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    $750 on Kevin Anderson ML @1.54 @Pinnacle

I know this is heavy but Kevin was as legit as Berdych against Dimitrov. He was very solid on groundstrokes for what I have seen so far from him. I think he deserved the win.

After the game this is what he said from ATP's official site http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...-Anderson.aspx

“I enjoyed the week,” said Anderson. “There are a lot of positives, but it's difficult. I'm going to have to move on and take positives and take belief, because you can get down or get even more motivated...I had my chances, I just didn't execute them."

In 2013 he also started the season well, won 14 games on Hard Courts beating likes of Bennetau, Istomin, Feliciano Lopez, Verdasco, Smyczek, Hanescu, Ferrer, Simon, Nieminen. He lost 5 games to upper echelon players, lost a final to Tomic in Australia where he plays exceptional, lost 2 to Berdych and 1 to Isner who serve exceptional.

Last year here he beat Hanescu, Ferrer, Nieminen, Simon befroe losing to Berdych whom he always loses

On the other hand Hewitt is out-of-shape nowadays, won a tourney the first week of the season where probably noone cared and then lost to out-of-shape Seppi in Australian open. Then he lost to Russell and lost the first set to Matosevic and retired in another tourney.

Yesterday he got broken 7 times against Ebden who is a mediocre player.

Kevin Anderson being in great shape as seein in Delray Beach and Acapulco and with points to protect, I am with Big Kev

I like this one ...a lot. Wins in straight sets.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    I like this one ...a lot. Wins in straight sets.
    Yeah he should win, and he may win in straights too

kenz

$750 on Kevin Anderson ML @1.54 @Pinnacle
    Made more wager

$750 more on Kevin Anderson ML @1.46 @Marathonbet

Total:$1,500

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

The best I could do was -240, Kenz, but I also went big, like you. I agreed with your write-up, my only concern is we have the more talented player but Hewitt is tougher mentally. Let's hope Anderson does not crack.
    Last edited by poet; 03-07-14 at 01:50 PM.

Cessation
    Cessation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

I took Anderson at 1.50 when it opened. Usually he would be a good match up for Hewitt. Hewitt has a shoulder injury and can't serve though. He is not going to be able to break Anderson back like he could against Ebden.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
    I took Anderson at 1.50 when it opened. Usually he would be a good match up for Hewitt. Hewitt has a shoulder injury and can't serve though. He is not going to be able to break Anderson back like he could against Ebden.
    So (in regards to the injury) there is a chance of retirement? That would suck, seeing as how I'm taking all the risk with the juice only to have the wager cancelled.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Kenz, what do you see in Bautista-Agut? Steve Johnson has been playing amazing tennis lately, albeit not quite the same level of competition as BA, but there seems to be very good value in Johnson here, especially considering his good play on hard. Is BA very good on hard as well? This line just seemed out of whack to me, like it should be closer than this. Please fill me in because I'm sure I'm missing something here! Lol

kenz

$300 on Marinko Matosevic ML @1.78 @tempobet

The game is not today
    +$234

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Kenz, what do you see in Bautista-Agut? Steve Johnson has been playing amazing tennis lately, albeit not quite the same level of competition as BA, but there seems to be very good value in Johnson here, especially considering his good play on hard. Is BA very good on hard as well? This line just seemed out of whack to me, like it should be closer than this. Please fill me in because I'm sure I'm missing something here! Lol
    Opening price around @1.70 now it is @1.40, I got it @1.57

From what I see, Johnson beats guys who can serve but cannot return. He needs to finish the points quick, and his 2nd serves will be a problem.

Agut is solid on groundstrokes, has the game Johnson would not want

2 concerns

1. Agut may be injured
    2. He is a laid-back guy which results in having a somewhat loser character at some games.

Other than that I am confident on my pick

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    The best I could do was -240, Kenz, but I also went big, like you. I agreed with your write-up, my only concern is we have the more talented player but Hewitt is tougher mentally. Let's hope Anderson does not crack.
    I dont have a concern, Big Kev should win. BOL to us

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
    Agreed. Big Kev should win, we should not sweat too much.

kenz

Wow to Stephane Robert

Is this a fix? He was serving for the set @5-3 in the first set now look what happened

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

The over is looking good!
    are u from the future......
    You are reading these games very well

kenz

$200 on Victor Hanescu - Stephane Robert over 22 @1.79 @Pinnacle

+$158

$100 more on Victor Hanescu - Stephane Robert over 22 @1.75 @Pinnacle

Total:$300

+$75

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by charley365 View Post
    The over is looking good!
    are u from the future......
    You are reading these games very well
    Thanks man. You always make positive comments here and it makes me going as much as winning bets
    I dont want to sound like a jerk but I watched so much tennis last 2 years, bet so much games and followed the scores somehow at first glance I see it and then play it, I dont think about the game a lot. Dont take it cocky, I am really not a cocky guy.
    Last edited by kenz; 03-07-14 at 05:12 PM.

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job, lets hope RBA continues playing well too

Semper Fidelis

Opening price around @1.70 now it is @1.40, I got it @1.57

From what I see, Johnson beats guys who can serve but cannot return. He needs to finish the points quick, and his 2nd serves will be a problem.

Agut is solid on groundstrokes, has the game Johnson would not want

2 concerns

1. Agut may be injured
    2. He is a laid-back guy which results in having a somewhat loser character at some games.

Other than that I am confident on my pick
    Thanks for the response buddy! Didn't know that was the opening line and that it had dropped that much in his favor! Glad I stayed away from Johnson now - just wish I would've seen this response earlier so I could've felt confident enough to place a wager on the other side! Lol

kenz

Thanks for the response buddy! Didn't know that was the opening line and that it had dropped that much in his favor! Glad I stayed away from Johnson now - just wish I would've seen this response earlier so I could've felt confident enough to place a wager on the other side! Lol
    Watched 300: Rise of an Empire with wifey not your fault Great movie by the way

charley365

Hope your success continues man.
    Thanks for the great picks.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

What was I thinking betting against the mighty soothsayer Kenz and taking Steve Johnson

kenz

Hope your success continues man.
    Thanks for the great picks.
    Thanks man, better to win together, makes it sweeter

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    What was I thinking betting against the mighty soothsayer Kenz and taking Steve Johnson

Game is not over though

kenz

Damn US tennis really sucks

In less than 24 hours faded 3 Americans and was thinking maybe 1 can show up, be a man and fvcuk my bet.

But Rhyne Williams (against Chardy) and Bradley Klahn (against Matosevic) got swept/did not win a set and Steve Johnson is a set + a break down in this game.

It looks like lately the only way an American wins in a Masters event is if 2 Americans face each other, like Tim Smyczek vs Jack Sock

Semper Fidelis

Watched 300: Rise of an Empire with wifey not your fault Great movie by the way
    Oh I wasn't upset because you posted it then, I just should've checked back in the forum before the match started! lol How was the movie compared to the original 300? I remember seeing that one when it first came out in theaters with all my Marine buddies right before we deployed to Iraq - it was motivating as hell!!! Amazing movie, and hopefully this new one is just as good, as it tells the tale of what happened after the last stand of the 300!

Semper Fidelis

Damn US tennis really sucks

In less than 24 hours faded 3 Americans and was thinking maybe 1 can show up, be a man and fvcuk my bet.

But Rhyne Williams (against Chardy) and Bradley Klahn (against Matosevic) got swept/did not win a set and Steve Johnson is a set + a break down in this game.

It looks like lately the only way an American wins in a Masters event is if 2 Americans face each other, like Tim Smyczek vs Jack Sock
    I think Kosakowski has a shot, and was honestly thinking of placing something small on him. He's been playing pretty decently lately, and should have a better shot than what his odds suggest, right?

kenz

Oh I wasn't upset because you posted it then, I just should've checked back in the forum before the match started! lol How was the movie compared to the original 300? I remember seeing that one when it first came out in theaters with all my Marine buddies right before we deployed to Iraq - it was motivating as hell!!! Amazing movie, and hopefully this new one is just as good, as it tells the tale of what happened after the last stand of the 300!
    I posted it way too close to the game time, it was when I could get online

It was not as good maybe it is because the first impact 300 made. But being objective, I am 99% sure it was not as good but still a very good 2 and a half hours pastime

It covers the pre original 300, the time of 300 and after 300. DOnt want to write more, might give a spoiler

I am not American but can say I am glad you are back home

kenz

I think Kosakowski has a shot, and was honestly thinking of placing something small on him. He's been playing pretty decently lately, and should have a better shot than what his odds suggest, right?
    last year or 2012 before trying to cap a game I watched this.

Did not watch him recently so I dont have a clue. But judging by this video, he is poor. But this was 2010 so maybe he upped his game.

Watched Thiem a few times, he is really talented. The thing that I dont like about him is either he is WTA-level emotional or a fixer.
    He has a lot of 6-0 6-1 set score losses in games where he won

I think Thiem wins, but wont touch it

kenz

And dont judge Kosakowski by wins against Goffin or Benjamin Becker type of players who are short + lack power in serves and Forehands.

Thiem is above them. Still I will not touch it 100%

charley365

American tennis is not as bad as irish tennis anyway.
    Feck we really suck at tennis, only good at irish dancing here lol
    and drinking pints!

Come on bautista!! almost there

faststeady
    faststeady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7820

i have a movie review site that has just reviewed 300. i dont think its trolling to link the review here

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/21316...empire-review/

kenz

American tennis is not as bad as irish tennis anyway.
    Feck we really suck at tennis, only good at irish dancing here lol
    and drinking pints!

Come on bautista!! almost there
    I think Irish have James McGee and Louk Sorensen and yes they suck big

Irish music and dancing rocks though

kenz

$300 on Roberto Bautista Agut ML @1.57 @Tempobet
    +$171

kenz

2 bets pending

Began recording: 25/02/2014
    Total Won: $7,958.20
    Total Lost: $1,100
    Total Profit: +$6,858.20

Total Wager: $14,550
    Return of Investment: +47.14%

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by faststeady View Post
    i have a movie review site that has just reviewed 300. i dont think its trolling to link the review here

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/21316...empire-review/
    Too long, could not read

charley365

flipkens was as low as 1.09 now she's 30
    I really love ladies tennis

roll on 2moro!! and anderson

First 123456 ... Last