I know Rafa's clay resume is absolutely incredible, but he faced a collection of stiffs on the way to the final.
Ferrer is a weaponless laborer who can't dent the big boys. Almagro is a chip below Ferrer.
Let us not forget:
ROBIN FUKKING SODERLING : 23.41
- 1.01 $$$
A man who knew no fear and said, "Rafa, fukk you. I'm going to make you my bitch. Let's get it on!"
That's the attitude to take when you go to war. So many of these pro tennis players stroll in with their pussy lips hanging out their shorts and don't fight to the death. Fed has the tools to beat Rafa, but his gigantic pussy lips make him flop against Rafa.
Djoker basically owns Nadal now (cannot be argued) and he sure as fukk aint afraid of Rafa.
In Monte Carlo Djoker was playing after his grandpappy stepped on a mine and got blown to shit pieces. If u watched the match, he didn't give a flying fukk. In Rome, Djoker didn't fully bring it.... and that linesman's call that denied Djoker set point in the first set flipped the match.
Anyways, congrats to Rafa on 1 legit win > Djoker in last 9 matches.
Sunday recipe: (let's see if this comes true). I think Djoker can pull this off.
1. 1ST SERVE %:............................DJOKER > % (or likely almost even)
2. 1ST SERVE PTS WON:..................DJOKER > %
3. 2ND SERVE PTS WON:.................DJOKER > %
4. BREAKS POINTS:.........................DJOKER with more
5. BREAK CONVERSIONS:..................NADAL converts more... maybe
6. RETURN POINTS WON:.................DJOKER > %
All that sounds rather crazy when he's a -330 dog or whatever. But jump back to the Almagro match and you see that Rafa managed just 6 bp's vs. Nico. Converted 3 times. And against his bitch-master, Mr. Djoker??? Come on.
Djoker greater ability to hold and better return game.
DJoker breaks first: +161/-190
Djoker most aces: -185/+157
Games played per set: 9-10 favored in each set
Djoker most winners: -101/-115
Djoker/Rafa % 1st Serve pts won: 66.5/72.5
Djoker/Rafa % 2nd Serve pts won: 48.5/49.5
Djoker First Serve %: 66.5
Rafa First Serve %: 65.5
Some bets maybe make sense:
1. Djoker/Rafa ^3.5 sets: -160
2. Djoker breaks first: +161
3. 2nd set games: 9-10 (-110), 11+ (+210)
4. Djoker more winners: -101 (Almagro had more winners vs. Rafa)
5. Over 38: -107
6. Djoker 1st set +2: -120
7. Djoker 1st set win: +205