Sign up for the contest here
1. This is a bracket contest which starts at the First Round of the FRENCH OPEN. Entries need to be submitted no later than 11:00am local time on SUNDAY MAY 27TH (Sunday May 27th, 5AM EDT)
2. Each person is to PM ME their winners all the way through from the First Round until the Final before the first match commences. I'll post everyone's picks at some point in the day so all of us can follow along. I suggest using one of the free bracket sites to make your picks and then simply PM me the results of each round in the format I've supplied below. PLEASE USE THE FORMAT PROVIDED - I CANNOT ACCEPT OTHER ENTRIES.
3. SCORING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
First Round correct picks receive 1 point(s)
Second Round correct picks receive 2 point(s)
Third Round correct picks receive 3 point(s)
Fourth Round correct picks receive 5 point(s)
Quarterfinals correct picks receive 10 point(s)
Semifinals correct picks receive 20 point(s)
Finals correct picks receive 30 point(s)
4. In the event of a tie when grading for contest purposes, the first tiebreak will go to the person who picked the highest number of number of dog winners correctly throughout the first round. The second tiebreak will go to the person who picked the number of Second Round winners correctly.
*** In the event of a retirement, if one set is complete then the advancing player will count as the winner.
William Hill has generously agreed to sponsor both the ATP and WTA contests. The entry fee is 10 POINTS which MUST be paid before the commencement of the first match of Round 1.
Prize-pool for each contest:
1st. 1,500 SBR FP
2nd. 1,000 SBR FP
3rd. 750 SBR FP
4th. 500 SBR FP
5th. 350 SBR FP
6th. 300 SBR FP
7th. 250 SBR FP
8th. 200 SBR FP
9th. 150 SBR FP
1. Users who are ineligible to have a WillHill account may enter their SBR username instead.
2. All users must pay a 10-point entry fee.