Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Not really close to call in my opinion. Sharapova will double fault a lot or have a low first serve percentage and Kvitova will stand closer to the net and punish maria with winners. Kvitova will win.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Just woke up. These matches are really screwing up my schedule bec they start at like 4am for me, LOL. Thanks for the props D & Hurley. Always appreciate the support
    And D, I can feel with you brotha. I play the Open division in Texas & some of the guys I play (or rather kids, 18-25, LOL) have some pretty big serves. Just have to try to react quickly & return smart. They key is to practice returning those serves reguraly. I have a few buds who come rail serves at me so I can keep my timing. Best of luck to you in your game brotha!

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT

Ferrer & Raonic played an AMAZING match!!! Both sets went down to the breaker & Ferrer found a way to come out on top of both 7-6, 7-6. Ferrer saved some huge break points that I saw in the first set. He pulled that win out from his heart, which I why I like him so much.

Demonata

Thanks man. How do you feel about the Kiki bertens vs Laura Pous-Tio match? I feel Bertens wins easy after beating Sheepers and Halep.Don't see how she's the dog here?

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

Fognini played really well from the first set I saw. He constantly had Balazs on the run througout the set & broke rather easily early in the first. He held onto win that set by one break. In the second set, he broke Balazs early & often. He completely outplayed Balazs & easily moved into the final by winning 6-3, 6-1. I don;t like to bet Fognini too often, but I knew he would win this match & have a crack at stealing this tment.

Demonata

Ya man good hit. I like players like ferrer who don't rely on there serve to win points.

Dmoneytx

Gotta get ready for the day quickly. I'll comment on all WTA as soon as I can. Girl will be here in 10 mins, if I am not ready.....she will kill me

Demonata

Haha

Dmoneytx

While I have a quick second.......... As ya'll know, I really stay away from a LOT of WTA matches. I have burned so many times in the past. I have found the best plays are when you get a good player at a good price (-170 to -110) on prob bet straight. Even they will have a tough match prob, at least the payout can be decent with just one play. I just have a hard time putting my hard earned money on a match where I am almost convinced the break of serve % will be around 50. I have seen Sarena hit 4 aces in a row. And I have seen Sharapova double fault 18 times in one match. Especially this week, I have really stayed away from the women bec there were enough of the mens matches to play on. So I haven't really been following the WTA events this week. When there are no men or only one tment, I might look at WTA just for that week. But as I said earlier, I would rather play a smaller parlay with only men & get a smaller payout by only playing the men than to add women and go for a slightly bigger payout. I have just learned the hard way & I have probably been not betting the women hardly at all for 6 months now.
    I think BOTH the semis could go either way. Rads beat Azarenka last time I think. This could go either way, even though you should probably side with Aza. I have seen Rads play & I sware I feel like I could probably beat her for real. But then she goes & wins like an entire tment, against good players too. I kind of scratch my head......
    Kvitova is really solid when she gets hot. I mean really solid. But Maria is Maria. On any surface, even her worst in clay, she can catch a gear & just freaking blow people off the court. I expect Kvitova to get through, but honestly......who the heck knows.
    If you do bet the WTA, I wish ya'll luck. If I find some info & can contribute to helping ya'll make a play with the women, I will try my best. As always.

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 4/28:

Parlays (1-0)
    +0.60 units
    Straights (1-0) +0.20 units

Total = +0.80 units
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-28-12 at 04:16 PM. Reason: changed color of text

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 4/28:

Parlays (4-2) +1.54 units
    Straights (1-0) +0.20 units

Dmoneytx

Trying to go 2-0 already in NBA today GL to ev1 who is playing the NBA playoffs today & tonight. Or the NHL. I will check the board for tomm, I might not have a play unitl Monday. If I like a play, I will post it here asap. I will do a MUCH better job on getting my plays out & not just 5-15 mins before they start. The finals do tend to get tough to handicap & usually I take a back seat and watch bec I love to watch this beautiful sport
    All in all, a decent week. BOL to ev1......

Demonata

Ya man I'm on the Thunder covering the 7.5 tonight. Don't see the Old Mavs doing anything without Chandler this year. Durant,Harden and Westbrook going to be too hard to stop. All Mavs have is Dirk.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Great to see you've got your own thread up and running DMoney and I wish you the best of luck with it. I'll keep checking in every now and then, see how your getting on. Take care buddy.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Adam! Always appreciate another opinion. I would like to think we are all in this together
    BOL to you as well sir.....

Dmoneytx

Play #1

Ramirez-Hidalgo -300
    Dodig -175

Total = apprx +110

Dmoneytx

4/30
    Play #1

Ramirez-Hidalgo -300
    Dodig -175

Total = aprrx +110
    1u / 1.10u

(forgot to add the date & the units wagered with payout)

Dmoneytx

4/30
    Play #1 - Write Up

Ram-Hidalgo is actually having a pretty good year. The 34 year old has won 18 matches this year already, mostly on the Challanger circuit. On clay, he is his most comfortable & he definitely has a good draw this week to win more matches. Two weeks ago, he made a run to the finals. With a week off to rest, he should be ready to try for another run. His opponent, Rochette, is not having a good year so far. He has only won 3 matches this year. Two were in first round Challangers & one was in first round qualies. He was blown off the court by Burquier, a player no where near the level of a Ramirez-Hidalgo. This is his first tment back in almost a month. And facing a good solid player for the Challanger level in Ramirez-Hidalgo, on his best surface, will be a daunting task I think. Even though the Spaniard is reaching 35, he should get through this match & move into the second round.
    Dodig can play really good tennis on the clay. He didn't get through his first match last week bec he ran into a Brands fellow that was serving amazing that day. In Monte Carlo, he lost in the second round to Verdasco in 3 sets, who was playing really well. If Dodig is serving well, he will be really tough to beat today. His opponent, Ungur, lost his last match to Sela in straight sets in the first round. The tment before that, he completely blown out by Delbonis in qualies in Monte Carlo. And the tment prior to that, he was blown off the court by Zeballos in Houston. That is when I saw him play & I saw nothing that should hurt Dodig in their match today. He did not have a big serve at all, groundstrokes were average I thought. This is a match that Dodig will definitely control & he should be able to get through today and move into the next round.

Dmoneytx

***I did get my play on the board here over 2 hours before the first match started on play #1. When I got back up before the match started, I saw I didn't put the units wagered down, so that only came in 20 mins before the first match started with Ramirez-Hidalgo. Sorry, the write up came in just as the first match was starting, I had to get something done before I could sit down at the computer. I'm happy, I got my play up on this board well in advance. I will try to keep this up the best I can. Pls don't forget, I always value advice, questions & comments from other players. As I stated before, I think we are all in this together to get the books to send us some checks. And as always, GL ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #1: I knew we were getting a great price on Ramirez-Hidalgo. He won the match in just over one hour pretty easily 6-0, 6-3. He was simply WAY too much for Rochette to handle. I was going to do a straight play on him as well, but I'm happy he came through at the price he did for us. So this leaves Dodig to cash the first play for us. I saw the odds went from -150 when they opened to me to now at -215. Got on this fairly early, so lets hope for the best!

Dmoneytx

4/30
    Play #2

Robert -375
    Lujovic -160

Total = aprrx. +106
    1u / 1.06u

Dmoneytx

4/30
    Play #3

Robert -375
    Granollers, G -240

Total = apprx. -126
    0.5u / 0.4u

Demonata

Good luck man.I need giraldo to win. Parlayed him with Ram Hidalgo

Demonata

Decided to follow you on your last two picks.

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT

What a crazy match by Dodig!!! He won the first set easily. Then they went to tiebreaker in the second. My gut told me, we needed Dodig to snatch that breaker & end the match. He lost the breaker. Then he was down 0-3 in the third and 15-30 on serve. I thought he was done! He held serve, broke back, held again, broke again........before I knew it, he was up 5-4 serving for the match!! Dodig holds serve to come back from almost 0-4 in the third to move into the next round, 6-2, 6-7, 6-4. Way to cash our first play Dodig, great comeback!!!

Dmoneytx

Update on Play #2 & Play #3: Well, well, well........Robert comes back from the dead in a very up & down match!! I was shocked to see that Robert lost the first set, and 2-6 at that! Then the second set wouldn't budge, and went all the way to a tiebreaker. I knew if Robert could force this to a third set, we were definetly back as the favorite. Robert torched him in the tiebreaker 7-0. He carried that momentum into the third set & absolutely blew out Comporto. He broke him 3 times & bageled him in that third set. Robert comes back and moves into the second round by winning 2-6, 7-6, 6-0. I am definetly breathing a sigh of relief bec that keeps both play 2 & 3 in action. Lets keep the good day rolling, waiting for Lajovic and Granollers-G to cash.

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

We needed Lujovic to win his first round match & I was hoping he would win in straights. Donskoy put up a great fight. He had 5 aces, saved 5 out of 7 break points. But Lujovic never faced a break point. He finally broke Donksoy at 5-5 in the first. He took the first set & proceded to get an early break in the second. He held serve the entire way to win 7-5. 6-4. I think we got a great price for Lujovic bec he has really been playing well the last few months. I also parlayed him with a small play in Man City/Man Utd. I didn't mention that bec I already had the write ups done & I kind of threw it in last minute. I was confident he would take this match. Lujovic into the second round, good job!

Dmoneytx

Play #3 - CASH IT

To cash this ticket, we needed Granollers-G to knock out Skugor. I saw Frank Skugor play in Houston a few years ago, so I had a good feeling about what he would bring to the match. He is a tall dude, but doesn't have that big serve. He doesn't have any huge shots. He stays back every point & his backhand is not that strong at all! Granoller-G pretty much blew him out today. Even though he was broken twice, he managed to break Skugor 6 times! The match was in control the entire way & neither set got out of hand. Granollers-G with an easy win, 6-3 6-2, I thought, and moving into the next round.

Dmoneytx

I just now realized that I did NOT do a write up for plays 2 & 3. I absolutely forgot. I had errands to run right after I dropped the kids this morning and I didn't get back home till about 30 mins ago. I guess it doesn't matter at this point, both plays cashed
    This will rarely happen, but if it does, pls understand. I always try to educate and back up what I think are good plays. Again, I always appreciate advice, comments or opinions so that we can all help each other to get those books to send some checks!!!

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY!!! I hope to be having quite a few more of these
    We went 3-0 today, with a +110, +106 and a -120 coming in for us. Great day!!!
    I will update my daily record below & my current record since I started the thread.

If anyone is playing other sports today, BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 4/30:

Parlays (3-0)
    +2.56 units
    Straights (0-0) +0.00 units

Total =
    +2.56 units

Dmoneytx