stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

JustBet Slowpay

Last Thursday (17th) I requested a wire to be sent out for my balance (low 4 figure). Was told that they only process bankwires for a MINIMUM of 6,000 which was just a flat out lie, but was told it could be sent out to me by check, 3 - 5 business days was fine for me. So today (Tuesday the 22nd) I get on the live chat and just wanted to see if they had at LEAST a tracking number for me....

Girl asks me for the login information, I give it to her. 5 minutes later she comes back and says "will be calling you sometime this week once we send the check out." Actually the only reason I deposited at this book at the beginning of NBA was because of there "fast and painless payouts," but after going threw this crap, won't be going back there again. Just figured I'd make a thread to see if any of you guys got the run around there as well on payouts...

Girl ends up telling me that they will send me a little less than half of the balance through ** and that the remaining amount would be to me on Friday as a ***********.....so won't I have to pay a fee in order to actually cash in that ***********?

All in all just not happy and was actually thinking of re-depositing there for baseball, but won't be going back there again.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not a slow-pay. "Business days" do not include weekends. 3-5 business days from Feb. 17 could be as late as the 24th or 25th depending on the time of day on the 17th you made the request. If you requested it late on the 17th, and with the stat holiday, you could even make the argument that the 28th is still within the promised timeframe.

My personal experience with payouts at Justbet has been they do what they say. I remember they only allowed $750 per week withdrawals by Moneybookers - which is a very low figure - but they were upfront about it so I can't complain. They processed those payouts within a day which was good. They did what they said. I expect they will for you too. As of right now, there is no issue here.

Again and this is important: business days do not include weekends and holidays.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the response and I do realize business days don't include weekends and holidays, but if I requested a withdraw last Thursday morning and the reply I get today (Tuesday) is that they "will call me this week once they send it out," that just isn't acceptable to me. To be honest I just wanted to do a wire and be done with it, but someone on the phone when I called them on Thursday said "the minimum to do a wire is 6,000," as soon as they said that I knew this was going to be a long process to get the money.

Maybe I'm over reacting a bit, but it just seems to me that I'm getting the run around. Will keep you guys updated this week because supposed to be receiving the entire amount by Friday.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Thanks for the response and I do realize business days don't include weekends and holidays, but if I requested a withdraw last Thursday morning and the reply I get today (Tuesday) is that they "will call me this week once they send it out," that just isn't acceptable to me. To be honest I just wanted to do a wire and be done with it, but someone on the phone when I called them on Thursday said "the minimum to do a wire is 6,000," as soon as they said that I knew this was going to be a long process to get the money.

Maybe I'm over reacting a bit, but it just seems to me that I'm getting the run around. Will keep you guys updated this week because supposed to be receiving the entire amount by Friday.
    If u need the money so bad just do a ** or ** but u will have to pay the fee. If u can wait then dont worry cause they pay and are a good book. its only tuesday man and u did it on thursday which dont count but do keep in mind that wires now are harder not just for them so.

But this is on there website so u might have a point:

Minimum Withdrawal: $300.00
    Maximum Withdrawal: None
    Processing Time: 3 to 5 Business Days
    Fees: Your first withdrawal requested per calendar month will be free of charge. Subsequent requests are subject to a $30 fee.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly.

Hoping others chime in that have gotten payouts from them within the past couple of months or so and how long it took or if there where any bumps in the road.

Will see what happens though, they claim that I will receive a ** tomorrow for some of the balance and then the rest by Friday in a ***********.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

So is President's day a holiday in Costa Rica ?

No need to mess around with tiny books like this.