batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jetbull

Does anyone knows this bookie? How are they for livebetting , do they have small limits or ? Anything you knows about them , you can write here ? Thanks !

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Lots of trouble over payments, do a SBR search.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

poor odds since they use oddsmatrix. I believe that they don't have any issues with payouts lately but i can't be sure.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

As Zebras99 points out, Oddsmatrix are quite poor for odds. I'd guess they skim Betfair's and take a fixed % cut, though I haven't worked it out. Very hard to find anything that seems to represent a good value bet.

I think their management is actually better than it was before they went with OM - haven't seen any reports of shady palps, slow pays, etc. for quite some time.

But the only reason to play there would be the new account bonus, I'd guess. Up to you whether you want the hassle of trying to meet the rollover without losing all of the value of the bonus, though.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lots of problems in the past, now after Oddsmatrix is ok.

begalvis
    begalvis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Their odds are very poor, but in livebetting you can find very juicy odds, especialy on underdogs on half time. I have 6 oddsmatrix accounts, bet about 50-100e on match, no limits so far. Payouts 1-2days to MB.

galactus
    galactus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi to all, I'm new here. I'm a Jetbull affiliate and after the passage to Everymatrix the situation il lowering day by day. Before no problems and payments in time, very professional affiliate manager assisting everytime. Now stats disappear, stats not right. I wrote them didn't see stats of some players and after 2 days I'll see! Commissions payment delays, answers delayed or no answers... Cannot see october commisisons.. all disappeared! Some of my players reported me they cannot withdraw. The way where Jetbull is on is the way to became definitely a scam! Stay away!

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well maybe JetBull chanes are for bad...But if you want a OddsMatrix site with very nice affiliate program go to->NoIQ.

galactus
    galactus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jetbull is now property of Everymatrix! Not a skin! It is not Jetbull bad... is Everymatrix! don't have understood? No thanks, I stay away from this company and all its skins or direct properties. Poor odds value and... NO PAYMENTS!

Offshore
    Offshore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

They are really funny... On April,3 I received promo e-mail from them (I have an account) with the following offer: "Place a multiple Home-Draw-Away bet on the 4 matches played in the 2nd leg of the Champions' League quarter finals and you will be refunded 100% if 3 out of 4 of your bet outcomes are correct. The refund will be given in form of a free bet and will be added to your account within 24 hours (max refund 30 EUR/USD/GBP)".

I decided to deposit 30 EUR and place a combo on 4 home wins: Barcelona-Milan, Bayern-Marseille, Chelsea-Benfica, Real-Apoel (at the time of writing this post Barcelona and Bayern already won). Yes, their odds are pure sh*t, but this combo looked like a banker (except Chelsea maybe), especially with this promotion. Of course, I'd never place my money on such combo, absolutely no value, but I couldn't resist. And what do you think? When I tried to place 30 EUR bet on this combo, I received the following error:

Your Stake Is Too High. You cannot place any further bets on this outcome

And I received the same error even when I reduced the stake to 1 EUR (total odds were 2.76) I guess that 99.9% of people who received the same offer by e-mail placed the same combo before me. I tried to change some outcomes in the combo (for example, changed Chelsea win to draw), but still got the same error. I had about 1 hour before the start of the games and tried to contact live support. I was asked to provide a screenshot showing the error message (sent it) and was told usual blablabla about some technical error etc.

I requested a withdrawal the same evening and the only positive moment in this story was that I received my money on the next day without any problems. But I really can't imagine what miracle in this world can make me deposit there again...