why r the bulls getting no respect.

i think there a top rated team

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think so

here2fu
    here2fu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Try ride the sixers right now. They are the a team rolling and covering.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Why do you say they're getting no respect? They were just laying 3 on the road in New Orleans against a team that was 20-7 at home. That's pretty good respect. Lakers were -4.5; SA was -1.5; Orlando was -3, all in the last month in New Orleans. So the Bulls are getting the same type of respect as the top teams, as well they should. And that's without Noah. Nobody really knows how good the Bulls could be at full strength. They're going to be better, and that's scary.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

with Noah ... top 3 in the league IMO

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by here2fu View Post
    Try ride the sixers right now. They are the a team rolling and covering.
    yeah they will ride u right to the draft.wont do nothing.many years away from playoffs.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey look up at my thread on the chicago bulls earlier, i called it a month before the season - best defense in the league, most explosive player in the league, best coach in teh east, 2nd best road team in the east and this all happened when either noah or boozer was out, so there never was an opportunity to have their 3 best player play together

you gotta give drose for his improvement and coach thibs for making them winners instead of just settlers - never have the bulls have back to back winning road trips in almost 10 years - young too

pokerwhiz90

chachi
    Lazy Git

Quote Originally Posted by here2fu View Post
    the sixers .... They are a team rolling over and covering themselves with 6ft of soil
    Fixed that post for you

here2fu
    here2fu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

lol keep laughing bout them sixers

pokerwhiz90

rose with 42 pts, ridiculous - ousted wade's 41 the other night ouch

chachi
    Lazy Git

Rose is going to get scarier and scarier when the team is fully healthy ... mark my words

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7898

My Bulls finally back to the top; took forever but worth it to nab Derrick.

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rose is going to get scarier and scarier when the team is fully healthy ... mark my words
    I love posts like this... way to go out on a limb! I think you're crazy!!! NO WAY will Rose be better with more tools around him!!!

chachi
    Lazy Git

jc the way I look at it (albeit biased as a lifelong Bulls fan) is this

Rose is performing at this level without the full supporting cast and various options being in-play at all times ... if he can do this when arguably the opposing defenses can skew things slightly, I can't wait to see what happens when all the pieces of the puzzle are in place.

MJ was able to single-handedly win games by sheer force of will and talent, but was overall a much more "rounded threat" if that phrase makes sense when he had Pippen Grant Paxton Rodman etc were out on the pine with him as the opposition was forced to play him more straight up.

He did get better as he aged, but even 1st/2nd/3rd year MJ was a massive threat on the court yet the team overall was not what it became in terms of performance/results until the last handful of supporting players were added and things came together and the 'win 6 in 8' occurred.

Not saying the Bulls are going to now win everything in a straight line like that, but Rose strikes me as that sort of player in many ways. He can kill you on his own but God help you if you try to double team or zone trap him repeatedly as his peripheral vision and awareness allows him to hit the open opportunity as/when you're foolish enough to open that door up ...
    Last edited by chachi; 02-18-11 at 02:55 AM.

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

After last night game vs spurs, I think EVERYONE will respect rose and the bulls. Conference finals is my bet.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Well they are widely considered one of the top 4 ELITES in the East. But I have to agree with most analysts about them, because until they get a SG, they arent a contender.