Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog UK lines vs Bodog US lines

Bodog UK lines vs Bodog US lines

They're different........

UK users don't seem to be able to get to the US site?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry, they are working hard at giving us the best options.

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service.

Please note that lines for the NBA and NFL are also on the www.bodog.co.uk website. Also note that our management is working extremely hard to have all of the North American sports available on the website. Until this becomes a reality, we are unable to grant clients from your area access to the North American website. Once an update on this situation becomes available to us, you will be notified.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Needless to say, I have not been notified of anything. This was from december last year.

FWIW I think the odds and options available for canadians is different as well.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're franchises, so I can't see that they would ever get the same lines. It would be nice if you could pick which franchise to join, however, so Europeans who like to bet on US sports could join the much-better Bodog US. I'd be happy to join that and leave Bodog-eurotrash alone.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate Bodog,when there is a basketball game in play,never gives a choice,"who will be the winner"just giving "who will first score aftes 6" minute?i prefer to play roullete than this!

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys, that would all make sense.

Yeah it would be good for UK residents who bet on US sports to have access to those lines...... oh well

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    They're franchises, so I can't see that they would ever get the same lines. It would be nice if you could pick which franchise to join, however, so Europeans who like to bet on US sports could join the much-better Bodog US. I'd be happy to join that and leave Bodog-eurotrash alone.
    Yep, BodogBrand (the company which I work for in addition to CalvinAyre.com) licensees out the bodog brand name to igaming operators and other businesses. At the moment, the bodog branded igaming sites are:

Bodog.com, the US facing site which is owned by MMGG
    Bodog.co.uk, the European facing site which is owned by Bodog Europe
    Bodog.ca, the Canadian facing site which is also owned by Bodog Europe
    Bodog88.com, the Asian facing site which is owned by Haydock Entertainment

All of these sites are geo-targeted, so no matter where in the world you are, you'll be directed toward the appropriate bodog brand licensee if you enter "bodog.com" into your browser.

Please let me know if you have any questions,
    Becky

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not 100% true. Bodog88 is open for europeans at least, probably canadians as well.

Still, I would think that a lot of players on this forum would appreciate being allowed to access the US facing Bodog. Many have probably read about Bodog, but when they go visit the bodog site they get a crappy european site where you don't get the underdog lines that people here often talk about. You should give these people the opportunity to go to Bodog.ca or bodog.com.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Not 100% true. Bodog88 is open for europeans at least, probably canadians as well.

Still, I would think that a lot of players on this forum would appreciate being allowed to access the US facing Bodog. Many have probably read about Bodog, but when they go visit the bodog site they get a crappy european site where you don't get the underdog lines that people here often talk about. You should give these people the opportunity to go to Bodog.ca or bodog.com.
    Ok, fair enough. Here is the exact situation- legally, pursuant to the online gaming license from the Government in the Philippines, anyone except American and Filipino residents can open an account at bodog88 and play. However not all countries are open to access bodog88, you have to check to see from whatever country you are in.

Also, Bodog is planning to change so that everyone in the world gets the same product- this will likely take a year or so.

Thanks,
    Becky