pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    I will be depositing there next week

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    I just have had two complaints over the same issue tonight--happened when people make an error on the form and then it refreshes and they neglect to RE-check the terms and conditions agreement box. Will continue testing but DID seem ok to me and man I know how to test the damn thing these days, eh?

Your pwd IS available to my player rep team, we confirm it on every call to ensure that it is YOU on the other end of the phone. Standard practice for most US facing books that take phone wagers. We have EXCELLENT audit controls on all acccounts--I can tell you who did what where to what account at ANY time (this is one of ASI's strengths--our recent platform issues NOT their fault BTW) so it IS safe and secure. And since our player ids are UNIQUE to BetOnline, even if you used the same pwd elsewhere, no one knows your preferred user name to combine it with that password elsewhere. SO the system is secure and seems to work.

Plus I'll be watching out over ya ;-)

Alex
    well i tried again - the same problem and i am sure i filled up all the form and checked everything. seems i will have to do it over the chat. and what is the 'area code' in the form?

spiderdrinks
    spiderdrinks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Betonline was nice enough to match my first deposit of 1000.00 at 100% (9x rollover) to get my action back. I gave them a chance and been pretty happy. Cashed 3750.00 via wire about a month ago and another 3700.00 the other day all on 1600.00 cash. I did get screwed however when there site was down on sunday a few weeks ago and phone lines jammed, cost me 750.00. They also messed up a deposit first time they ever have but that also cost me 500.00 or so because I missed the play. Website still very slow at times, gets pretty annoying and I too have forgot to hit the Comfirm button after a few beers, would like to see that changed cause I was dumb enough to do it more than once and prob will again. But they do pay, think I paid 75 for the 3700 wire, actually was wondering is that resonable? BTW new here great site though SBR.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    We CAN take tennis in parlays--you can cross-sports parlay anything but props, futures and totals--but ironically ONLY over the phone (for now). So phone those babies in, BTH, and move us into your top five!

Remember we ALSO offer OPEN spots on your parlay--also a phone-only wager.

Alex
    OK guys Alex has made everything bad I could find with the book go away with just one request. We now have tennis parlays via phone and there is nothing else keeping them out of my stable of ELITE books. They were already pretty close anyway. Alex is here for whatever we need and answers pretty quick. I am gonna make a sizeable deposit Monday or so when my Camaro is sold. I am letting my 69 Camaro RSS go for 35k so I am gonna be a jerk for a bit until I stop missing it. FYI I requested a payout via ** from BetOnline last week and it was ready in 3 hours. Try that at another book. I have only had it happen at 1 other place out of 35 or so books I have tried. Roll the dice on Alex and his team and you will be happy.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by spiderdrinks View Post
    Betonline was nice enough to match my first deposit of 1000.00 at 100% (9x rollover) to get my action back. I gave them a chance and been pretty happy. Cashed 3750.00 via wire about a month ago and another 3700.00 the other day all on 1600.00 cash. I did get screwed however when there site was down on sunday a few weeks ago and phone lines jammed, cost me 750.00. They also messed up a deposit first time they ever have but that also cost me 500.00 or so because I missed the play. Website still very slow at times, gets pretty annoying and I too have forgot to hit the Comfirm button after a few beers, would like to see that changed cause I was dumb enough to do it more than once and prob will again. But they do pay, think I paid 75 for the 3700 wire, actually was wondering is that resonable? BTW new here great site though SBR.
    For that amount of money $75 is not too bad, but it's also not great either. A lot of books give you 1 free a month, but you get hit with intermediary bank fees usually.

Average fee is $50 for bank wires.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Bad news tennis fans

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    OK guys Alex has made everything bad I could find with the book go away with just one request. We now have tennis parlays via phone and there is nothing else keeping them out of my stable of ELITE books. They were already pretty close anyway. Alex is here for whatever we need and answers pretty quick. I am gonna make a sizeable deposit Monday or so when my Camaro is sold. I am letting my 69 Camaro RSS go for 35k so I am gonna be a jerk for a bit until I stop missing it. FYI I requested a payout via ** from BetOnline last week and it was ready in 3 hours. Try that at another book. I have only had it happen at 1 other place out of 35 or so books I have tried. Roll the dice on Alex and his team and you will be happy.
    I hate to disappoint--god knows I hate to disappoint--but just got off the horn with those who know and I have been, unfortunately, disappointed--as you will be, esp you BTH.

Tennis, golf and auto racing are NOT allowed in our parlays--online or by phone. DO have it on the LIST of improvements, but as of now, sorry. I was misinformed by a guy who SHOULD know better--it happens.

Guess we'll slink out of that Elite crowd...

Really sorry guys. Sucks, I know.
    Alex

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

however... thanks for adding some withdrawal methods

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the reason they dont want parlay action on tennis Alex? 5Dimes,Bookmaker,Diamond,BetPhoenix,BetM ania to name a few welcome the action. Just wondering what the reason is?

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Different betting platform that gives them better visibility/control over liabilities, esp in parlays. We will eventually have this sorted so we too can take tennis in parlays but then wiill probably limit you down real quick BTH ;-)

borgata
    borgata's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline Slow Pay

Betonline is currently slow paying their players. Don't play at that site unless u want to wait a long time for your payouts!!!! So far they are the slowest payout site i played at.
    Last edited by borgata; 11-04-10 at 07:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

beyond gave borgata 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by borgata View Post
    Betonline is currently slow pay their players. Don't play at that site unless u want to wait more than a month for your payouts!!!!

got mine same day just last week!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

whenever you guys start allowing tennis in parlays I will be there with a sizable deposit.

Pistol7
    Pistol7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you guys have your boxing lines up quicker and allow more props on boxing I might make a deposit. Are parlays and round robins available for boxing?

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

just not a big fan of these guys..

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by borgata View Post
    Betonline is currently slow paying their players. Don't play at that site unless u want to wait a long time for your payouts!!!! So far they are the slowest payout site i played at.
    book 2 book transfer here completed in 1 hour

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

BetOnline, I've been a customer since early summer and, even though I have yet to make a withdrawal, I am actually quite impressed with your book. It seems very competent and capable of delivering a good betting experience, but also offering very good bonuses. I feel pretty safe at the book and have enjoyed my time there...now if I could just some real winning there.

If I get down to Panama will you give me a tour also?

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you request a free check it will take a month to get to u

First 123