BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Alex what about some tennis parlay action??
    I'm looking into this today.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you could take pars on tennis you would be a top 5 book in my eyes. And I've used them all over 18 years

bu08usc11
    bu08usc11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

As I read it you not only had to roll over the bonus 5x but also the deposit 5x (and you can't withdraw less than $500, so you can't win 250 on the bonus, dep 100 and then withdraw...).

Is that correct?

BET THE HOOK

If you could take pars on tennis you would be a top 5 book in my eyes. And I've used them all over 18 years

BET THE HOOK

Sorry for the duplicate post. SBR doesn't work great on Blackberry

BetOnline

We CAN take tennis in parlays--you can cross-sports parlay anything but props, futures and totals--but ironically ONLY over the phone (for now). So phone those babies in, BTH, and move us into your top five!

Remember we ALSO offer OPEN spots on your parlay--also a phone-only wager.

Alex

Tatsu
    Tatsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16195

Alex, How do I get the $25 free play? I set up an account the other day but have not funded it yet. I received an email with an offer for 100% deposit bonus up to $250.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Doh, I did a 100% to $100 freeplay the other day. If there was a 100% to $250 I would have gone for that if I had known. Any chance of a 100% / $150 freeplay reload

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well this thread was started because I placed a $25 freeplay 100% confirmed the bet and it won and went back and the bet disappeared and i didnt get the winnings. Now its a circus and my problem hasnt been addressed from betonline. Im telling you %100 positive i placed that bet and you guys voided and put the freeplay back in my account

BetOnline

I WISH my guys were that proactive (but not that devious)... Friz, you simply didn't confirm your bet. I make the same mistake at Avis all the time--it says; "here's your reservation," I think I'm done.... but no, it's "here's your reservation, click here to confirm your reservation." We will try to make this way more apparent on v2 of the betting interferenceface.

Get back in there and try again. And check your PM please....

Cheers

Alex

bu08usc11

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    I WISH my guys were that proactive (but not that devious)... Friz, you simply didn't confirm your bet. I make the same mistake at Avis all the time--it says; "here's your reservation," I think I'm done.... but no, it's "here's your reservation, click here to confirm your reservation." We will try to make this way more apparent on v2 of the betting interferenceface.

Get back in there and try again. And check your PM please....

Cheers

Alex
    Any response to my question?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I got the same "free play"

They should just call it a re-up bonus since you have to make a deposit to get the winnings!

BOL will not get my business back! Software is horrible! Worse than it was when I was betting there!

I sure as hell thought that this whole "free play" was kind of retarded! So if you win and get your balance up to $250 you have to deposit $100 to get the $250 out! So you pay to get the $250 out, and you pay to put the $100 in!

BetOnline

You asked: "As I read it you not only had to roll over the bonus 5x but also the deposit 5x (and you can't withdraw less than $500, so you can't win 250 on the bonus, dep 100 and then withdraw...)."

Yes, r/o is calculated on bonus + deposit, that's industry standard (books that don't get that can't do math and probaby won't ever pay you--some other books have r/o requirements based on like a BJ theoretical hold!).

If you win up to $250 on a NO Deposit $25 bonus, you do need to deposit $100 before you cash anything out. Shows us and the auditors you're real--yes there are other way: all massively paperwork intensive and not cost effective for small payouts). Min cash out by **/** is $100.

I will work on dropping Min Payout by check in the morning when the bean counters are in--I know some of our smaller players are intimidated by those numbers but it IS less than half our average payout on checks... We've never NOT paid our players, some of these seemingly arbitrary limits ensure that we can keep doing so.

I have changed the rules to give at least one free payout every 30 days for all players (Gold and Platinum VIP get more free payouts--get your VIP card in the mail?), ask for it anytime (not just Fridays).

eWallets are coming! Limits will be lower there as well.

Cheers

Alex

@Big joe 1212: I'm not a huge fan of no deposit bonuses either, but gives players a chance to try us out at minimal risk to BOTH parties. I never play bonuses, but that's a personal choice--other people love 'em. Go figure. Software is massively improved and 90% of players now say positive things about it (not the case 5 months ago). It IS better--v2 will be even better. F*kk it, phone in your bet anyway, I have a huge team of guys waiting for your call.
    Last edited by BetOnline; 10-12-10 at 10:04 PM.

bu08usc11

You asked: "As I read it you not only had to roll over the bonus 5x but also the deposit 5x (and you can't withdraw less than $500, so you can't win 250 on the bonus, dep 100 and then withdraw...)."

Yes, r/o is calculated on bonus + deposit, that's industry standard (books that don't get that can't do math and probaby won't ever pay you--some other books have r/o requirements based on like a BJ theoretical hold!).

If you win up to $250 on a NO Deposit $25 bonus, you do need to deposit $100 before you cash anything out. Shows us and the auditors you're real--yes there are other way: all massively paperwork intensive and not cost effective for small payouts). Min cash out by **/** is $100.

I will work on dropping Min Payout by check in the morning when the bean counters are in--I know some of our smaller players are intimidated by those numbers but it IS less than half our average payout on checks... We've never NOT paid our players, some of these seemingly arbitrary limits ensure that we can keep doing so.

I have changed the rules to give at least one free payout every 30 days for all players (Gold and Platinum VIP get more free payouts--get your VIP card in the mail?), ask for it anytime (not just Fridays).

eWallets are coming! Limits will be lower there as well.

Cheers

Alex
    So how much is the rollover bet amount? I need to deposit $100 and then wager $625 before I can cash out? Or can I run it up to 250, deposit 100 (to prove identity) and withdraw?
    Last edited by bu08usc11; 10-12-10 at 10:11 PM.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL is really coming along here I hope to see continued improvement here

BetOnline

Thanks Sharpcat; it's been a long road but really do appreciate the input (as painful as it comes sometimes) to turn this into an A++ book.

bu08usc11: dude. since your winnings are capped at $250, I do hereby officially declare that any SBR player who uses our $25 freeplay has a 1x rollover on winnings from the deposit plus the token required $100 "prove your real" deposit. Now go sign up--you'll get your feeeplay offer in a week or so after signing up (sooner if you ping me for it).

We love players. Some times you'll win, sometime we will. It's a great game.

Alex

bu08usc11

Thanks Sharpcat; it's been a long road but really do appreciate the input (as painful as it comes sometimes) to turn this into an A++ book.

bu08usc11: dude. since your winnings are capped at $250, I do hereby officially declare that any SBR player who uses our $25 freeplay has a 1x rollover on winnings from the deposit plus the token required $100 "prove your real" deposit. Now go sign up--you'll get your feeeplay offer in a week or so after signing up (sooner if you ping me for it).

We love players. Some times you'll win, sometime we will. It's a great game.

Alex
    I'm already up to 160 on the 25 since getting it yesterday afternoon. I just wanted to know if it was worth it to keep playing to get it to 250 (which it is not if I have to wager 625 more). If I just have to deposit 100 and roll it over 1x, then it is. I will deposit in the morning.

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

I like betonline alot.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I like when the books post at SBR, and Alex seems to be a Nice Guy

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am upset that they give out a freeplay for completing a survey when in all actuality it is a freeplay for a $100 Deposit. Betonline looks to be an up and coming book but stop the deceptive practices and why do we have to call in the tennis parlays. That is a hassle if you ask me. After all the name is Betonline not Betoverthephone.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

i can't even open an account there, tried several times/different browsers. it just doesn't go to the registration confirmation page, as if i didn't fill up the *required info. customer support offered to do it over the chat or phone, which of course means telling them my password - so no thank you. anyone had the same issue?

BetOnline

I just have had two complaints over the same issue tonight--happened when people make an error on the form and then it refreshes and they neglect to RE-check the terms and conditions agreement box. Will continue testing but DID seem ok to me and man I know how to test the damn thing these days, eh?

Your pwd IS available to my player rep team, we confirm it on every call to ensure that it is YOU on the other end of the phone. Standard practice for most US facing books that take phone wagers. We have EXCELLENT audit controls on all acccounts--I can tell you who did what where to what account at ANY time (this is one of ASI's strengths--our recent platform issues NOT their fault BTW) so it IS safe and secure. And since our player ids are UNIQUE to BetOnline, even if you used the same pwd elsewhere, no one knows your preferred user name to combine it with that password elsewhere. SO the system is secure and seems to work.

Plus I'll be watching out over ya ;-)

Alex

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betonline I have been in contact with and they are up most professionals I truly believe they are on their way to becoming A+ sooner rather than later. Thanks for your help and taking your time to look into my issues.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Ok so I have to deposit $100 and roll over that plus my freeplay winnings 5x before withdraw? My original freeplay win was $40 so I would need to rollover $700 correct?

BetOnline

Nope, not any more. Since you're an SBR player, you can invoke the SBR Declaration: I do hereby officially declare that any SBR player who uses our $25 freeplay has a 1x rollover on winnings from the deposit plus the token required $100 "prove your real" deposit.

So if you win $40, deposit $100, you have to turn a buck forty over exactly ONCE and it's yours.

Please DO come in via a LINK on SBR so you're properly tracked and DO remind my rep that you are invoking the SBR Declaration.

Just to be safe, this offer applies only till midnight Oct 31, 2010 and applies ONLY to non-deposit $25 free-trial chips available to unfunded players who are invited to complete our BetOnline experience survey (that's how you get the free cash) OR PM me here (or email alexc -at- betonline.com). Do allow 24 hours or so for me to get your PM or email (although it'll generally be way faster than that) to process the free chip--ESP if you ask on a game day for it...

Other terms and condtions apply--here's the original link:
    http://www.betonline.com/landingpages/survey25/

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Excellent. Will do. Not a bad offer after all. Just have to call in tennis parlays that I will have to get used to. Hopefully this will change soon. Thanks Alex.

majestece
    majestece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

College football should also be taken into consideration, i guess.
    i mean more lines more betting options early lines etc.
    Last edited by majestece; 10-13-10 at 04:47 AM.

big joe 1212

I wish I knew you were gonna tweek the rules of roll over and cash out minimums before I blew my $50 on a parlay that I didn't care about! I figured at the time that it was stupid if I had to pay for a ** to get the $250 (or what ever I had in there) and pay for the incoming ** of $100.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex we are making a good sized deposit into your book next week. Looking foward to trying my luck.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

how does one become a vip or platinum player?

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

just signed up lets see how fast I lose

BetOnline

ALL of our players are VIPs. You start out as a "silver" VIP and then move through Gold to Platinum via a secret-recipe of calculations based on deposits, play, profitability, etc etc. We're laying out the benefits for higher tiers--more free payouts, more promotion/concession (e.g. mulligan bets) by tier... ping me your user id and I'll PM you with your current level. Really just getting this program off the ground but will be fun.

big joe 1212

I remember a couple of years ago I played at BOL as 1 of my 3 outs.

I used to be able to call and use my card with no problems at all! Customer service was wonderful!

They were super fast with payouts! I remember a couple of times going broke in Atlantic City and calling them requesting a ** payout and they sent it to me in a matter of hours!

Would love to see them return to that type of book!

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess anything can happen with computers is the moral of the story. I just wrote a long reply that was praising BO's better customer service, which includes Alex being here...Hit submit and POOF - NOTHING.

On BO this past MNF, I had a prop bet that should have won, they said I made a completely dif bet entirely. Prob a bad link...

They had the worst roll-over policy I had ever seen a few years ago...R/O has never been an issue for me as I just leave the funds in there forever or til I go broke, so I was much surprised to find out that I was not even close(and prob would never be) when I wanted to cash out.

Still kind of a smoke and mirrors book(I could site examples), but they are trying...

Also customer service is nice, but follow-through is atrocious...Keep telling me they will get back to me immediately, then nothing...and it was on a deposit question too. Not a complaint or anything.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

I will be depositing there next week

First 123 Last