vukovi21
    vukovi21's Avatar Become A Pro!

ibcbet.com

hello....can anybody tell me anything about this bookie ibcbet.com ???

its something like a sister bookie for the 12bet but only for "professional" player..but the catch is its only invitational...does anybody knows anything about it??? how can someone register with them??

appreciate any help

thanks in advance

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

This question gets asked a lot. It appears that the only way to play there is via an agent. I find this a bit odd given that they're supposed to have very high limits - you'd think they'd be able to book the pros' bets directly. I can't see many pros trusting agents with large sums of money.

It's also my experience that almost every time I post on a thread concerned with this book, I get a PM or two with someone offering to be my agent - not interested, thanks!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    This question gets asked a lot. It appears that the only way to play there is via an agent. I find this a bit odd given that they're supposed to have very high limits - you'd think they'd be able to book the pros' bets directly. I can't see many pros trusting agents with large sums of money.

It's also my experience that almost every time I post on a thread concerned with this book, I get a PM or two with someone offering to be my agent - not interested, thanks!
    ditto

bigboard19
    bigboard19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play with a local, old school guy. Would love to have local who has website and allows me to play whenever, not just when he is open for a few hours each day. However, he pays and never an issue.

Also my local doesn't take teasers. I know a sucker bet, but love them.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

Got an invitation from them I try to sign up but they don't take USA players

senor112
    senor112's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboard19 View Post
    I play with a local, old school guy. Would love to have local who has website and allows me to play whenever, not just when he is open for a few hours each day. However, he pays and never an issue.

Also my local doesn't take teasers. I know a sucker bet, but love them.
    the best think is value bets in local.. sometimes i can get much better odds like in asia, but limits

Member's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting