BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOOKMAKER Payouts

Guys I just requested a payout from Grade A Bookmaker.com. They told me 7-10 days no matter the method even though I chuse ** which is how I deposited.All the other A-B books I have used always pay same day or at worst within 24 hours. Have any of you guys requested a payout from this book? I dont think they would be having money problems but it just didnt sound right. I give my MTCN the same day and they should be able to return one at least within 2 days right?

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

have not done ** but they say same thing 4 mb and it is usually
    same day or next day

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have cashed out several times from BM, always by check. It does usually take around the full 10 business days, but it has always arrived.

BET THE HOOK

I actually got it the same day as I thought I should but just didnt like being told 7-10 days and being charged 65 bucks for a same day service and not get it. All my other books tell me it will be ready within 24 hours.

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am still waiting for the instant po since aug 23.. wtf

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Bookmaker/CRIS......sucks.............high charges for withdrawals.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

DSI and Bookmaker same network 7-10 day for ** and ** payout but all way less then 5 day for me anywaynot bad for FREE payout at betjamaica same day payout you have to pay 135 fee

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Guys I just requested a payout from Grade A Bookmaker.com. They told me 7-10 days no matter the method even though I chuse ** which is how I deposited.All the other A-B books I have used always pay same day or at worst within 24 hours. Have any of you guys requested a payout from this book? I dont think they would be having money problems but it just didnt sound right. I give my MTCN the same day and they should be able to return one at least within 2 days right?
    I just requested a free payout from BookMaker yesterday, so, I guess I will see how long it takes. Of course I did it all online and didn't bother to call customer service, so they will probably tell me I should have called it in. Anyway, guess we will see what happens.

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    DSI and Bookmaker same network 7-10 day for ** and ** payout but all way less then 5 day for me anywaynot bad for FREE payout at betjamaica same day payout you have to pay 135 fee
    7-10 day for a ** or ** payout is insane. I've gotten checks from them in 3 or 4 business days, but that was a year ago.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I got checks from Bookmaker and DSI, both took about 7 days total. If I win anything in BTP I will automatically withdrawl my current balance from DSI just to keep it seperate from the rollover on BTP winnings.

later

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7444

is bookmaker still being investigated?

PH
    PH's Avatar Become A Pro!

After about 10 emails, two live chats and many hours I finally got Bookmaker to acknowledge a book-to-book transfer out. Egregious fees and/or ridiculous waits seem to be your option to withdraw here--perhaps that is why it is so safe...

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I just requested a free payout from BookMaker yesterday, so, I guess I will see how long it takes. Of course I did it all online and didn't bother to call customer service, so they will probably tell me I should have called it in. Anyway, guess we will see what happens.

Wednesday, I requested the free payout using their automated online system. Today, Thursday, the funds have been removed from the account. Just keeping peeps informed. If this goes all the way through it will be the easiest withdrawal I have ever done.

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

good for you...

BET THE HOOK

When I finally got an Amerincan on the phone he told me they almost always have ** or ** to you the same day as they did mine. He said they are instructed to qoute 7-10 days no matter what.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

right they quote that but 1 busuness day longest i ever waited

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Never any problems with Bookmaker or DSI. May take a day or two longer than others, but rock solid.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

That's a standard business practice.... Under promise and over deliver.

BET THE HOOK

That is poor marketing though. If I was told that from jump I would not have sent them a dime because most books promise ** or ** within 24 hours. That is actually what I got so why not quote that or maybe even 24-48 hrs?

DukeJohn

Wednesday, I requested the free payout using their automated online system. Today, Thursday, the funds have been removed from the account. Just keeping peeps informed. If this goes all the way through it will be the easiest withdrawal I have ever done.

WOW!!

I am speechless. I already received the funds. I know you guys that don't live in the USA are used to this, but wow...

I never had to leave my home. I made my withdrawal with BookMaker via online, using their free instant withdrawal on Wednesday morning... Before the close of the business day Thursday, it was in my local account. Just over 24hrs, all automated, all done from the comfort of my home.

BookMaker I salute you.

I will definitely be back.

kingshorses
    kingshorses's Avatar Become A Pro!

i also made a withdrawl from bookmaker this week. i did what john did. I made the request on the 8th. they withdrew the money from my account yesterday. will see if the money shows up in my account today. hopefully it does. bookmaker is a great book.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

fwiw, i'm just stating my own experience

i asked for a payout yesterday and cs noted that since i'm a diamond member i can receive a ** w/d of 2500 max for free. i put in the resquest in the morning and in the afternoon the control number have been emailed to me

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    fwiw, i'm just stating my own experience

i asked for a payout yesterday and cs noted that since i'm a diamond member i can receive a ** w/d of 2500 max for free. i put in the resquest in the morning and in the afternoon the control number have been emailed to me
    As a Diamond member you should also apply to become an SBR pro and get a little bit more out of your experience at SBR.

kingshorses
    kingshorses's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingshorses View Post
    i also made a withdrawl from bookmaker this week. i did what john did. I made the request on the 8th. they withdrew the money from my account yesterday. will see if the money shows up in my account today. hopefully it does. bookmaker is a great book.
    well i just received my payout. not bad at all. like dukejohn received funds in same time frame.

BET THE HOOK

Bookmaker is a top 3 book no doubt along with 5Dimes and BetJamaica they could just help their cause by quoting 24-48 hrs on **/** withdrawls instead of 7-10 days.

alex.blasscyk
    alex.blasscyk's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a thread on covers about Bookmakers slow payouts. Cover contacting them to deal with all these issues. Covers states, "the processors have been very slow so far". Everyone is being told not to worry.

AB