View New Posts
  1. #1

    How can US citizen regain wagering at Pinnacle?

    I read the procedure some time ago and cannot remember the details of what needs to happen to do this.

    If anybody knows please post, or email me xxx@xxxx.com
    Last edited by bigboydan; 01-18-08 at 01:18 PM. Reason: sorry, no personal info of that nature is allowed on the forum sir

  2. #2

    You won't get an honest answer to this in a public forum.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 01-18-08 at 08:23 AM.

  3. #3

    LT is prolly correct... so please email or PM me if you can help

  4. #4

    i'm not american, but if i would be and would know of a way, i'd sure be keeping that a secret, not telling others even through mail or pm.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/13/2005


  5. #5

    You need to establish residency outside the U.S. Provide them with an ID or license from your new residence.

    They'll continuously verify your IP.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by fivedimes View Post
    I read the procedure some time ago and cannot remember the details of what needs to happen to do this.

    If anybody knows please post, or email me xxxx@yxxxxxx.com
    Move outside the US ... South America / Central America / Europe.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 01-18-08 at 01:19 PM. Reason: edited out the email address only, because it's forum policy...carry on sir. :)

  7. #7
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,847
    Betpoints: 1955
    Message Me

    forget it

    Plus if your not betting at least $1000 per game it is not worth it

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  8. #8

    Do a search this has been discussed before. Last time was about 4 weeks ago. It's probably more trouble than it's worth.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    You need to establish residency outside the U.S. Provide them with an ID or license from your new residence.

    They'll continuously verify your IP.
    I got everything all set except this... Any help via PM would be appreciated...


  11. #11

    I posted on this before, and was strongly warned from outside powers to shut up (all PMs will be ignored if my box isn't full). Obviously there are many, many Americans playing and there ain't much to it, but I also agree with JJ that if you aren't betting $1K don't sweat it. As the saying goes, "if you have to ask...."

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    I posted on this before, and was strongly warned from outside powers to shut up (all PMs will be ignored if my box isn't full). Obviously there are many, many Americans playing and there ain't much to it, but I also agree with JJ that if you aren't betting $1K don't sweat it. As the saying goes, "if you have to ask...."
    Nobody can be bribed anymore ..what's the world coming to...


  13. #13

    If you are a non-US citizen with a Pinnacle account are you allowed to bet with Pinnacle while in the United States from the United States?

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by sofos View Post
    If you are a non-US citizen with a Pinnacle account are you allowed to bet with Pinnacle while in the United States from the United States?
    I was in this exact situation over the holidays. I'm Canadian who was travelling to the U.S. I emailed Pinnacle and asked them this question. Their response to me was, "As of January 2007, wagers will no longer be accepted from players while inside the U.S." Now i know this isn't entirely true because i have travelled and bet while inside the U.S since Jan. 2007, but i decided on this trip that i would avoid doing so after receiving this email response. So i just ended up using matchbook soas not to worry.

  15. #15

    Well I think we can use "Proxy Servers" to use other servers and make it appear to be coming from abroad... That's what I am going to do...


  16. #16

    You better have a damn good proxy - if you dont know what makes one good, hire someone. Crappy proxies are easily identifyable.

    Find someone who knows what a cpu and hard drive ID is and ask them to set it up.

    Sean

  17. #17
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,847
    Betpoints: 1955
    Message Me

    99% of people here do not need a pinny account

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    You better have a damn good proxy - if you dont know what makes one good, hire someone. Crappy proxies are easily identifyable.

    Find someone who knows what a cpu and hard drive ID is and ask them to set it up.

    Sean
    Thanks Sean finally some good info. My brother is a network engineer ..do you think he would know how to set it up..?


  19. #19

    If your brother can not, he can probably put you in touch with someone who can.

    YOu need a service that hides the fact you are on a proxy. A service like gotomypc is ideal, except it is US based. Now, if you placed a computer offshore, you could likely use gotomypc to access it. Just prey it does not need a reboot. Best bet is to find a friend overseas, buy a $200 desktop, put it at his place and gotomypc to it. You should be fine. Findnot worked for a while, but Pinnacle picked up on this.

    If you want to be 100% anonymous you need to erase your harddrive and cpu id. This can be done by booting from a CD rom. Most the people who do this are into things like child porn - you want to stay away from these guys and this is prob not necessary to outwit pinnacle (But who knows) I know neteller collected CPU ids or at least they said they did.... The only reason I know about these is a buddy of mine from MIT works in internet security. I asked about what a cpu id was sinceneteller said in their faq they collect them.

    Sean

Top