betyuda
    betyuda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asian Books (188bet,SBObet,12bet) ratings

I was wondering if there will be any reviews or ratings on these sites in the future. They seem to be top Asian books, but there really isnt an extensive review or rating at SBR. Any tips SBR or ratings possible in the future?
    Also any other opinions on these books would be great. thanks

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbobet A+, fast payouts, very very nice odds
    188bet A( no + beacuse they take 1+day for payouts to moneybookers)
    12bet us useless now whit the crappy limits

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBOBET, 188bet , IBC

geeat odds , great limits (especially for soccer ) , wide range of leagues, even wide range of LIVE offers for soccer.
    withdawalls fast and many options.
    Live support good.
    For american sports limits usually not good. For example MLB not good limits. But lets remind these books are mostly for soccer high stakes betting.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

12bet-A+ very fast withdraws, a lot of american sports live
    188bet- A- Solid Book for me.
    The odds are same in any asianbook realy realy good for soccer(reduce juice), good in NBA. average in MLB and NHL.
    Never had any problems in any asian book

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

SBO and 188 are great especially for soccer, they have most the worlds leagues, good lines, friendly CS, only problem with 188 is they cut limits if you do well, I was reduced to $200 max on soccer, at least they didn't cut it to $5 or something ridiculous like that

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Never heard that 188bet cut the limits...did you win a large amount? Anyway I prefer to use sbobet because they settle the half time bets in the half time, while at 188bet you have to wait the full time...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

In my experience SBO and 188 are the best soccer books of all if you are into Asians

12Bet look okay but cut your limits very quickly .. I'm just about to give them the arse.

Mansion88 deal the same lines at 12Bet and also cut limits but so far not quite a severely for me yet.

Was a bit disappointed to read the comment about 188 cutting limits .. I haven't had as a good a run with them yet so haven't experienced it myself but things are picking up with them of late so fx.

nikosgr
    Real pro
    nikosgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

188Bet is one of the biggest bookmakers. Based in the Far East, 188Bet is offering some great Asian Handicaps, 1X2 and O/U lines. The limits are huge in soccer, but very much small in American markets. One of the leading bookmakers, possibly a bookmaker where the line originates. All other bookmakers, Betfair including, are following 188Bet lines.

SBObet is offering some great Asian Handicaps, 1X2 and O/U lines, but still, it can’t compete with the other huge bookmaker from the Far East, Bet188. The limits are big in soccer, but very much smaller in American markets. 2000 Euros for big markets, a line that you can beat many times. SBObet lines are very sensitive, so expect to lose some time when odds are changing rapidly. In this situation, better place the bets in Bet188.

12Bet is an other bookmaker based in the Far East. Ibcbet is the parent bookmaker of 12Bet, but this doesn’t mean that they have the same odds or the same philosophy. Ibcbet has the same style with the other 2 giants from the Far East Bet188 and Sbobet. On the contrary, 12Bet, is something between a Euro and a Chinese bookmaker. The limits are much lower and the odds are really sensitive, making big and fast moves that an arber could exploit. Even though they have a great variety in Asian Handicaps, it is 1X2 odds that will give you profit. They accept bets of 250 euros maximum, but you can repeat this kind of bets several times. Expect lines to move. Even a bet of 250 euros is enough to move their lines. They do limit some players to lower limits. A very nice initial bonus here, roll over requirements easily met.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by nikosgr;*****09
    188Bet is one of the biggest bookmakers. Based in the Far East, 188Bet is offering some great Asian Handicaps, 1X2 and O/U lines. The limits are huge in soccer, but very much small in American markets. One of the leading bookmakers, possibly a bookmaker where the line originates. All other bookmakers, Betfair including, are following 188Bet lines.

SBObet is offering some great Asian Handicaps, 1X2 and O/U lines, but still, it can’t compete with the other huge bookmaker from the Far East, Bet188. The limits are big in soccer, but very much smaller in American markets. 2000 Euros for big markets, a line that you can beat many times. SBObet lines are very sensitive, so expect to lose some time when odds are changing rapidly. In this situation, better place the bets in Bet188.

12Bet is an other bookmaker based in the Far East. Ibcbet is the parent bookmaker of 12Bet, but this doesn’t mean that they have the same odds or the same philosophy. Ibcbet has the same style with the other 2 giants from the Far East Bet188 and Sbobet. On the contrary, 12Bet, is something between a Euro and a Chinese bookmaker. The limits are much lower and the odds are really sensitive, making big and fast moves that an arber could exploit. Even though they have a great variety in Asian Handicaps, it is 1X2 odds that will give you profit. They accept bets of 250 euros maximum, but you can repeat this kind of bets several times. Expect lines to move. Even a bet of 250 euros is enough to move their lines. They do limit some players to lower limits. A very nice initial bonus here, roll over requirements easily met.
    Once again a reference to IBC but I've yet to discover how to get to open an account with them!

I attempted to do so on their website and got this email response:

"IBCBET is an online gaming site whereupon membership is by invitation only.
    However, IBCBET has an associate site where membership is open to all, this site is www.12BET.com"

Repeated follow up emails were ignored

I also posted the question in this Forum somewhere but didn't see any response.

How does one get an invitation to join them?

Do you need to be chronic loser at 12Bet?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
    Never heard that 188bet cut the limits...did you win a large amount? Anyway I prefer to use sbobet because they settle the half time bets in the half time, while at 188bet you have to wait the full time...
    Ibc is good they don't cut limits, at 188 I won too much too fast on some non high profile leagues. 188 lines are very good though, I didn't mind at the time because I cashed out and moved somewhere else but I would still recommend them.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

OK, but how much did you win that they cut your limits? 40-50K euro?

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
    OK, but how much did you win that they cut your limits? 40-50K euro?
    problably we did some arbitrage that they didnt like.

nikosgr
    Real pro
    nikosgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

''We''?Who are ''we''?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by nikosgr View Post
    ''We''?Who are ''we''?
    you know! .. "they" of course

Ruifgalmeida

"he" sorry english is not my first language

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3810

today, 12bet cut my limits from 250€ to 150€

senor112
    senor112's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lacoste View Post
    today, 12bet cut my limits from 250€ to 150€
    of course.. also fun88 will cut your limit soon. If you want to place serious bets you need to have sbobet , 188bet and ibcbet (if you would like to join contact me iam an agent) .. also if you want bet big you need VIP accounts etc.. in asia is everything possible

Goldman
    Goldman's Avatar Become A Pro!

12bet is just for fun, IBCBet for pros

188bet, sbobet I rate both A+.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goldman. 12 Bet is also a good bookie if you like bet on draws. (soccer)

DIF

but I got your point. 12 bet is for recreational players.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mansion/12bet - C. Their CS and software should be an F, utterly useless. 12bet very quick to limit ime.
    Dafabet - C+/B- Seem ok so far
    188bet - C- CS never replies to emails, still waiting for bonus to be credited from Feb.
    SBO - Registered but Not played here yet.

IMO.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

jimbo - not sure why you aren't getting on with it with SBO ...

They're VG and their odds pages remind me of the old departures/arrivals screens at LGA or JFK

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3810

sbobet,ibcbet -> A+
    188bet -> A

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Sbobet A +
    188bet A +
    12bet -B
    M88 -B

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15028

Can US citizens play in these asian books???

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

yes they can - as long as they reside outside the land of free

Don van Vliet
    Don van Vliet's Avatar Become A Pro!

12bet---B
    They have gone downhill rapidly over the past year and are no better than the Europeans books with their poor limits.However if you're a recreational player and want to bet on the most obscure leagues in the world it's still worth a try.They do payout very fast though.

SBO---A+ Best bookmaker around for soccer i.e great lines and limits and i find their customer service very friendly too.

IBC-- Really want to join them,can someone please tell me what the minimum deposit/stake is because it's hard to find any info about this book.

Automat
    Automat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

sbo is great

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

SBO is good. Not good as Pinnacle but good to have.
    To join IBC, first you should have an account at 12bet. Then they will direct you to IBC. IBC accepts clients by invitation.

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    To join IBC, first you should have an account at 12bet. Then they will direct you to IBC. IBC accepts clients by invitation.
    One thing I dont understand is why IBCbet works this way, why they are aso secret bookie?

Don van Vliet
    Don van Vliet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Sawyer,unfortunately Pinny doesn't accept Dutch citizens.

I do have a 12bet account and i will send them a mail to see if i can get into IBC.

However i agree with the previous poster that IBC sounds like some sort of secret orginasation!

DIF

Jimbo 747. Interesting stuff. Can you tyell me more about Dafabet.

high betting limits?, fast payouts?, bonuses?. etc.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I had an account at 12bet and made an enquiry about joining IBC but they simply referred me to 12bet

12bet reduced my limits regularly and eventually to a level which made them a waste of time for me so I no longer maintain an account there

so how do I get to join IBC or do they only want losers?

if you're an agent, forget it. I will only play directly

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

12bet recently upped my limits without me asking them. I am not a loser there either so kind of surprised. Hoping for an IBC invitation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 316316

1234 ... Last