priceman888
    priceman888's Avatar Become A Pro!

nordicbet limits

I have visited the website about bookmakers reviews (www.bookmakersexplorer.com/nordicbet-review) and I have found this about nordicbet:

the limit of 15% will be most likely included for the players outside the Scandinavia ( Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) right after registration

Is that true?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by priceman888 View Post
    I have visited the website about bookmakers reviews (www.bookmakersexplorer.com/nordicbet-review) and I have found this about nordicbet:

the limit of 15% will be most likely included for the players outside the Scandinavia ( Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) right after registration

Is that true?
    not sure about the 15%, however, after a couple of 50-100gbp bets, you are likely to be limited to several pounds. think of this book as solid with very good odds, but very recreational. payouts are also very fast

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    not sure about the 15%, however, after a couple of 50-100gbp bets, you are likely to be limited to several pounds. think of this book as solid with very good odds, but very recreational. payouts are also very fast
    They also like to close your account due to "fraud" if you are a german and bet 100 Euro at Denmark 2nd soccer league

Smurf71
    Smurf71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nordicbet is little crappy sports book licensed in Malta and focusing on Scandinavian market. I'm from there and guys back home are all playing poker over there. The have good poker rooms as far as sports go they are small potatoes . All the Euro books from Malta are low limit crappy establishments that will limit you faster than rabbit get's ****ed!
    And why to play there anyway when you have Pinny, Bet Fair, Center Bet, SBO bet available? Yes let's all make our life more difficult so we can overcome those difficulties!
    Last edited by Smurf71; 03-22-10 at 09:03 PM.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Some of the weakest lines I've ever seen.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yea super weak, but I did have the 15% limits before ever even making a bet this time around (Canadian).

tribet
    tribet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf71 View Post
    Nordicbet is little crappy sports book licensed in Malta and focusing on Scandinavian market. I'm from there and guys back home are all playing poker over there. The have good poker rooms as far as sports go they are small potatoes . All the Euro books from Malta are low limit crappy establishments that will limit you faster than rabbit get's ****ed!
    And why to play there anyway when you have Pinny, Bet Fair, Center Bet, SBO bet available? Yes let's all make our life more difficult so we can overcome those difficulties!
    BetAtHome don't have crappy limits or limit you unless it's for a week or so and their odds are often better than those books quoted.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tribet View Post
    BetAtHome don't have crappy limits or limit you unless it's for a week or so and their odds are often better than those books quoted.
    Indeed, Bet-at-home can be very useful from time to time, has nice limits, fast payouts and altogether should have a better rating here.

I should also add that Nordicbet is a joke...