hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

Betus ?

Got a call from them telling me 100% match my deposit up to 1000. Had a problem with them a few years ago had to wait six weeks for 600 .

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

risky at best. I'd skip it

kylanj
    kylanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will be making a withdrawal from BetUs today and will make a thread about it to see how it goes. Hope that helps one way or the other

kylanj

BETUS Payout

Just trying to contribute to the forum a bit... Just requested a max payout from BETUS at 11:45am est. Will be getting it deposited They say it should take 3-5 business days so I will keep everyone posted. Please refrain from the trash talking of certain books, I am not promoting nor suggesting anyone ever use any book or gamble, period. I am simply just providing information. Best of luck to you all.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 03-19-13 at 02:34 PM.

kylanj

The money was taken out of my account earlier this afternoon. Usually means it is 72 hours from being deposited onto the gift card.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a known history of giving grief when it comes to withdrawals. Not that they necessarily don't pay - they just fart ass around and don't make it easy.

kylanj

Just updating the forum... My payout was placed onto my gift card yesterday from Betus. It ended up taking 4 business days to get a max payout.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by kylanj View Post
    Just updating the forum... My payout was placed onto my gift card yesterday from Betus. It ended up taking 4 business days to get a max payout.
    great news!!!!

and how long have you worked there?

-stash

kylanj

Like I have said a few times, I am not encouraging or promoting any certain book. In fact, I will do the opposite and suggest the majority of you should not gamble at all. Just updating those on some payouts I receive. BetUs is not the only book I have reported payouts from

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Last edited by hockey216; 03-29-13 at 04:09 AM.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by kylanj View Post
    Like I have said a few times, I am not encouraging or promoting any certain book. In fact, I will do the opposite and suggest the majority of you should not gamble at all. Just updating those on some payouts I receive. BetUs is not the only book I have reported payouts from
    actually you are, Blazingbet and Betus. Two books that dont have a history of what you just described.