Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

Any of you guys use BetHorizon?

Good or bad experiences?

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Generally good. Nothing too amazing but they book and pay.

SBR rating B-.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good. Probably the only book where I was told something that is a standard lie (Funding our Neteller, wait X days) that was actually the truth. Pathetic that I even need to make note when a book doesn't outright lie to me.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I might now that I heard Carl is there.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

One shop that I would avoid

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was interested in BetHorizon before Carl joined them, but never bothered to deposit, just casually browsing before I made a decision. I think a post by Thremp made me go in actually seeing as I was interested in using ewallets as well to fund my account.

Then a week or so later when Carl arrived then it was a no-brainer for me and I deposited straight away. I think most people that have ever dealt with Carl knows that he is a man of his word and that he always tries his best, an all around great guy. It is also great because he will personally take care of you and you never have to deal with troublesome or poor cs. I am not saying that BetHorizon has poor cs, but I don't need to find out because Carl is there to answer and help me with what ever I need to.

Lines are ok. Sometimes they are very, very good, but I think that is mostly because they can be slow on overnight moves. My wagers have been graded quickly, even the late games, but I have heard from someone that it took them somewhat longer to grade bets that are not part of their mainstream markets (like maybe tennis, soccer and so on).

Bonuses are good. They were better up to january 12th, but they are still very good.

From what I remember you can get one free withdrawal to moneybookers and neteller - up to $5000 - per month. Not sure what the limits are on other methods.

I think you can still get the $55 freeplay if you sign up and select "Cferrat" on the "How did you hear about us?" on the signup page. Carl is posting in the Sports Promotions & Links category of this forum if you want to read up on that thread.

Oh.. and I am not a Bethorizon shill. If anything I am a Carl shill

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I like the lay out at Bethorizon.I told Carl I would give it a try.Will probably deposit within the next week.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Were they taken over by CRIS recently?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

No they took over the Betatlas players.