tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

5dimes "credit" scam

It has been mentioned several times that people have been running a scam using 5Dimes credit accounts- you post up in exchange for a credit account.. you settle if you lose, they keep your deposit and stiff you if you win- and the moron running this actually posted a solicitation on another board I visit INCLUDING AN ACCOUNT NUMBER HE USES.

I am a master agent with 5dimes and have been booking for years. If anyone wants or needs a 5dimes account and wants to fund it by transferring within full tilt poker I can set you up with an account. Payouts will be back through full tilt unless you nail me on a parlay then I might have to ship you a fedex with cash. Payout requests will always be taken care of on Monday.

If you would like to see an example account with all the betting options you can go to 5dimes website and log in with the userid "rk107" and password "".

I also do not deal with $1 bettors, the majority of my players fire bigger. I will take small accounts but the minimum bet is $25 on all my accounts. Unless you are going to town on round robins, then bet away at $1.
    Perhaps Tony will finally be forced to deal with this instead of just taking his cut and looking the other way.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Like to hear 5D's response to this. Two lessons here, don't play on credit and, more importantly, don't trust agents.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Interesting.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what are you saying, don't use CC deposits at 5dimes? Because depositing via CC through 5dimes live-chat or directly from the website work just fine. Withdrawals are not an issue either, they just had me fill in some forms to authorize the CC as well as asked me to send copies of my ID and CC card, no issues so far.

I have more of a problem DEPOSITING via CC than I do withdrawing though due to their max $250 per day deposit limit, I gotta plan like one week ahead on a big play and deposit $250 each day so it can add up. Kind of a pain in the ass.

I'm sure I'm way off subject here lmao but just saying, 5dimes is not that bad...

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Recreational book I hope Pinny buys them

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    I'd like that to, but not if they (Pinny) then made 5dimes unavailable to US players.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    How would that benefit you?

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    How would that benefit you?
    + 1

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I don't trust agents...
    As it might get money away...
    I preferred to go on directly..

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's the pt of using an agent if you have to post up in the 1st place? seems like a red flag from the start

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol just proves how these guys prey on people

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    what's the pt of using an agent if you have to post up in the 1st place? seems like a red flag from the start
    ding ding ding

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

What is the password I would like to take a look.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Wonder why books do that. Seems like there have been stories of books going under cause of these sorts of issues, don't see why they would put themselves in a such a position...

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

cray z

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

yeah i have people try to get me to sign up like that. DONT PLAY WITH AGENTS!

TigerPawsSC
    Clemson -5
    TigerPawsSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12563

sounds cornball to me. if his minimum bets are $25 on fulltilt, surely you can afford withdrawing from fulltilt and depositing on your own into a 5dimes account. The circus says one is born everyday. One of the other website I am on seems to do the same thing, but I won't mention the name, in case I get banned for promoting some other website. I only typed in the word fulltilt because it was in your original post. Hopefully that won't get me booted, don't yet know all the rules on this site, but have heard some horror stories.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Please i tried putting a credit card in they drove me crazy the outcome they wanted me to buy cash cards transfer to them, cash limit was 250 are you kidding me i spend that much on cigars on sunday, what a popcorn bunch then you couldnt take the winnings out ,i make a phonecall to my book im good up to 10000 . The problem is no moneyline in football

5Dimes
    5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

5Dimes
    General Rules & Policies

"Only accounts starting with '5D' or 'AF' will have balances honored by 5Dimes. No agents are directly employed by 5Dimes. In case you have any discrepancy with your balance, your Agent, not 5Dimes, is the one responsible for handling it. Agents who attempt to solicit customers via posting forums, e-mail spamming, or cold calling will have their agent account terminated immediately."

The agent listed above was terminated today. 5Dimes has zero tolerance for any of the activity stated above. There are no warnings and no second chances for any per head agent that does not properly conduct themselves.

If you don't have a '5D' or an 'AF' at the beginning of your account number, you are a client that has an agent who pays a per head fee for wagering services. Unless you know your agent really well (not solicited on a forum, e-mail, cold call), the suggestion is you register at 5Dimes to get an account that starts with '5D'.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    yeah i have people try to get me to sign up like that. DONT PLAY WITH AGENTS!

Yeah I don't have trust to AGENTS!!!

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that is how a representative of a site should be conducting themselves. <3

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think forwarding the details to 5Dimes would be in order. Even if it just an agent, based on their own post, they will suspend agents who solicit forums.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5Dimes View Post
    5Dimes General Rules & Policies "Only accounts starting with '5D' or 'AF' will have balances honored by 5Dimes. No agents are directly employed by 5Dimes. In case you have any discrepancy with your balance, your Agent, not 5Dimes, is the one responsible for handling it. Agents who attempt to solicit customers via posting forums, e-mail spamming, or cold calling will have their agent account terminated immediately." The agent listed above was terminated today. 5Dimes has zero tolerance for any of the activity stated above. There are no warnings and no second chances for any per head agent that does not properly conduct themselves. If you don't have a '5D' or an 'AF' at the beginning of your account number, you are a client that has an agent who pays a per head fee for wagering services. Unless you know your agent really well (not solicited on a forum, e-mail, cold call), the suggestion is you register at 5Dimes to get an account that starts with '5D'.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    I think forwarding the details to 5Dimes would be in order. Even if it just an agent, based on their own post, they will suspend agents who solicit forums.
    Hrm.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If you have to post, why not post directly? Why use an agent? This is a silly thread, and I cannot believe anyome would fall for it.