Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

HARD CONTROL ON ID makes me to a looser

I sit on A LOT of money(most of my bankroll) in a number of European companies where identity documents are not verified. In as William Hill and other european bookies is the documents are not approved but I can still play (paper money). I'm trying to lose by taking bad games but they're too poor to put the odds against Sharp market. So pinnacle win, and I lose because the winnings from those european bookies I guess they never accept the ID. I will probably never see my money because their ID checks are so hard.

i got the avoid list. william hill, betsson, betsafe, nordicbet, unibet, expekt, intertops.

There is NO CHANCE for example betsafe can earn money from players other than the dirty way. I've been an idiot who does not let me verify my account before I started playing, so therefore I warn people to not make my mistakes.

For say 10 years ago, I never had any problem at all but today ID controls is so hard. I am OUT. Thank you.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 03:24 AM.

Djurgården

Example.

So for Betsson I lose a lot in the beginning. I deposit and withdraw MANY TIMES. (never any problem). But then I start winning a lot and my balance went upp high in a short time. (£6000). Then they suddenly asked for ID-docs and at the same time limit my account. Never when my balance was smaLLER.....I took the same amout for the withdrawal as always. I feel cheated they suddenly asked for my docs.....And it was nothing suspiscious about my account (other than that my balance went up quickly.

THEY ARE NOT TRUSTED. check my avoid list again and be very careful.

FIX THE ID-DOCS BEFORE START YOUR BETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 01:37 AM.

Djurgården

I am little bit on tilt right now because 90% of my bets is winning bets to thoose suckers of bookies and I lose money to the sharper one. I am a arbitrage player and livebetting player.

So, if you have 1.40 to thoose bookies and 4.00 at (say pinnacle). You gurantee lose your bets at pinnacle and win to 1.40 which is far to high odds........so that is why I am very upset right now.

PAPER MONEY YOU NEVER SEE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 01:38 AM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

I've had accounts at a huge number of books in the UK, Europe, Costa Rica, Caribbean and Australia and NEVER had a problem over ID documents.

Almost all of those books have limited my stakes or booted me out but only one ever attempted to cheat me (just once) but IBAS sorted them out for me. And I've always been paid in full.

There are far far more people attempting to cheat books that there are books cheating their customers.

Draw your own conclusions.

Djurgården

Hareeba
    As a arbritrage player, I gurantee your account be limited. So in my case, I play for many many years. Let us say william hill. (For exampla). They limit my account and I have friends, not so easy with all paper works........

SO THE FACT IS WHY THEY ASK FOR THE ID WHEN THE BALANCE GET HIGHER (AND NOT BEFORE), BECAUSE THEY SEE A CHANCE TO LOCK THIS ACCOUNT AND EARN THE MONEY THE DIRTY WAY!!!!!!!!!

THEY CANT WIN AGAINST A BETTOR ON THE ODDSWAY- THEY WIN BECAUSE THEY LOCK ACCOUNTS. I AM NOT ALONE HERE.

sorry for cap locks.

Djurgården

This never happened 10 years ago. EVERYTHING WAS MUCH EASIER and it still is if you stuck with the sharper bookies.

SO. If i deposit to skrill and want my money back to the same skrill-

what the fuxx they need the ID for?

IT IS THE SAME SKRILL ACCOUNT THAT I MAKE THE DEPOSIT FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 01:56 AM.

Hareeba!

If you are able to provide firms like Wm. Hill with valid ID you will have no problems.

So what's the REAL story?

Djurgården

REAL STORY?

I told you. I have friends. (MANY FRIENDS). bookies limit accounts so I need many friends, but they change address and so........It is not that easy anymore. As an arber (or value player). You have no chance anymore.

all paperwork makes me crazy.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 02:07 AM.

Djurgården

So how could Pinnacle linesmakers hit 90% against thoose shit bookies???............(My bets always hits on thoose european shit bookies so balance just become higher and higher) so I lose to Pinnacle and other sharps bookies. (asian and betfair).

AVOID BOOKIES has odds setters that canŽt give odds.

I dont blame pinnacle sports because they are the sharp one, earn money the fair way.

AND PINNACLE SPORTS ALWAYS PAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 08:18 AM.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Djurgården View Post
    REAL STORY?

I told you. I have friends. (MANY FRIENDS). bookies limit accounts so I need many friends, but they change address and so........It is not that easy anymore. As an arber (or value player). You have no chance anymore.

all paperwork makes me crazy.
    So you are cheating them. I don't like they way they do business but they are the rules you accept when you play with them. Hard to have sympathy for you over this issue.

Hareeba!

AND PINNACLE SPORTS ALWAYS PAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pinnacle don't tolerate players breaking their rules either.
    One strike and you're out for good!
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-21-14 at 02:26 AM.

Djurgården

Gambling makes me crazy! but most the paperwork with ID that cost me all energy.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 04:14 AM.

Hareeba!

Gambling makes me crazy!!!!!!
    I think you're right.
    Give it up.

Djurgården

Hareeba
    I dont write this to have your sympathy. I write this because I dont want other punters having the same problem as I now have. It is a hell!!! I told you. I have friends because I needed it to have a chance to continue my betting strategy. So I needed friends and then my problem started.

I never play 2 friends at the same time so I never try to cheat bookies. I play with ONE ACCOUNT ONLY!!!! but not always with my own name because I am limited everywhere!!!!

After 15 years of betting I now decided to stop my betting because it makes me crazy! and to much paperwork.

I want people to know that ID DOCS-story IS NOT A FAIR WAY TO EARN MONEY!!!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 04:11 AM.

Djurgården

So, for William Hill, they never told me what was the problem with the docs I send....................I send them probably 30 times and around 30 emails too. They never telling me what is the problem with the docs (other accepted them), just telling me send them again and again... Anyway. Terrible CS
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 03:31 AM.

Djurgården

But I also want to say. That if your ID-documents is fixed you probably not have any problem for the future. But at some bookies they ask for the ID-doc AGAIN. The worst is when you need to stand. with your ID in front of you. (LIKE A CRIMINAL). My friends dont want that....

And they have nothing on you, more than that your balance is to high......

Djurgården

So when you realize you probably had no other chance see your money than try lose the money to a pokerfriend. They block both accounts and take all money in their own pocket.

CHESS AND MATE

Djurgården

adding Marathonbet to my avoid list.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

CHESS AND MATE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

only people that have trouble with ID are the ones that do not have them and are scamming

Kelloggs
    Fancy a sausage, russia ?
    Kelloggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3393

CHESS AND MATE
    Stop betting and start playing chess, I think you would do well there.

Djurgården

I dont see myself as a scammer but I understand that people can have that opinion about me.

It is forbidden to bet in a friends name (I know) but thoose bookies gave me no option with their bet limits. That was the reason I started to bet in friends name. As I told in thread before. I ONLY use 1 account at the same time. I never try scam any bookie. Just wanted to bet normally. Not for 1 pound. So I am allowed to bet with Pinnacle sports but their lines is to sharp for me and I lose the longrun against them, so this is not an option for me but betfair is easier to beat (IMO). But not so easy. Perhaps I start to trade instead.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 09:07 AM.

Djurgården

The biggest problem from my view is to have a friend that have friends....I donŽt know my friends and his friends but bet in their names, so I am a fool that believed that this should worked for me.

Another thing is addiotional fees (lately) from bookies. Fee cost me to much. Bwin, gamebookers, partypoker (3% fee on withdrawals). So if you have 100,000£ in your account they take 3,000£ in withdrawal fee. So those 3 bookies is blacklisted in my list. What make it worse. You cant make your withdrawal if you dont have any deposit within last 6 months....SCAM!
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 09:09 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The biggest problem is to have a friend that have friends....I donŽt know my friends and his friends but bet in their names, so I am a fool that believed that it should have worked for me.

Another thing is addiotional fees (lately) from bookies. It cost me to much. Bwin, gamebookers, partypoker (3% fee on withdrawals). So if you have 100,000£ in your account they take 3,000£ in withdrawal fee. UNACCEPTABLE IMO!!!
    So you're betting with accounts in the name of people you don't even know and yet you're pissed because now you can't satisfy a book's verification process. And you're an arber who can't figure out how to beat Pinny but yet you expected people to agree with you in this thread?! haha

From your "chess and mate" comment I assume English isn't your first language as you completely butchered that one but here's a saying we often use: "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Each post you make in this thread is making you look even more foolish so maybe quit before it gets worse.

Djurgården

shari91
    so I am pissed on both myself /that was folish believed it was ok. I made this thread to warn people not to do as I did. It was wrong too.

BUT
    I am also pissed on bookies that limit betting accounts to £1 if you win few bucks. Yes, most european do that if you win a few £, so I am not alone open account in friends names for my betting. So when I used all european bookies I have 3 options. 1) stop betting 2) Play in a friends name. 3) Play at the sharper bookies (and you probably lose in long run). Its not that easy to decide for a punter/arber what to do. Now I know better.

No, English is not my first languages.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 04-21-14 at 10:22 AM.

Djurgården

Example.

When Unibet was started around 15 years ago. I could easily bet for 3000£ per bet and I did so for a very long time. And withdraw funds easily without ID proof. No problem at that time. Today I can be lucky if UNIBET take 5£ in action from me. THAT IS NOT BETTING, they donŽt want action or canŽt call themself a bookmaker (from my view). The ID-docs started heavily for around 6-7 years ago. And it been worse...

In UNIBET case I read of multiple accounts that was blocked, just the same way as I describe. The money goes in UNIBETS their self. So this is a strategy from their side, to block accounts this way. AND THEY DO and earn their money this way. I do not like that.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Scammers like this are the reason more genuine punters are getting caught up by ID checks.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    And you're an arber who can't figure out how to beat Pinny but yet you expected people to agree with you in this thread?! haha
    shari,

was not aware that you were handicapping your own sports and beating pinny. which sports do you bet? what kind of edges do you see?

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

I sit on A LOT of money(most of my bankroll) in a number of European companies where identity documents are not verified. In as William Hill and other european bookies is the documents are not approved but I can still play (paper money). I'm trying to lose by taking bad games but they're too poor to put the odds against Sharp market. So pinnacle win, and I lose because the winnings from those european bookies I guess they never accept the ID. I will probably never see my money because their ID checks are so hard.

i got the avoid list. william hill, betsson, betsafe, nordicbet, unibet, expekt, intertops.

There is NO CHANCE for example betsafe can earn money from players other than the dirty way. I've been an idiot who does not let me verify my account before I started playing, so therefore I warn people to not make my mistakes.

For say 10 years ago, I never had any problem at all but today ID controls is so hard. I am OUT. Thank you.
    Scumbag!

Hareeba!

Amazed that people you don't even know would lend you their ID documents to open accounts!

The world must have more fools in it than I could possibly have imagined!

I'm not even comfortable using close family names to open accounts for fear of seeing them become a victim of identify theft.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I've had accounts at a huge number of books in the UK, Europe, Costa Rica, Caribbean and Australia and NEVER had a problem over ID documents.

Almost all of those books have limited my stakes or booted me out but only one ever attempted to cheat me (just once) but IBAS sorted them out for me. And I've always been paid in full.

There are far far more people attempting to cheat books that there are books cheating their customers.

Draw your own conclusions.
    Perfect!

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13692

this is funny. unbelievable and sickening. this is why gambling online sucks. guys like this.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27380

I dont see myself as a scammer but I understand that people can have that opinion about me.

It is forbidden to bet in a friends name (I know) but thoose bookies gave me no option with their bet limits.
    You are committing fraud. That's illegal pretty much everywhere.

No wonder the books don't want to pay you!
    Last edited by Krashman; 04-21-14 at 03:01 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Im using this badboy

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at him!

12 Last