thebigballa34
    thebigballa34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

betonline is a joke!

during the pacers game today during the late fourth quarter the Live betting had the hawks -600 to win and i gladly moneylined that and took the bet. after the game was over i went to check my account like i always do and i noticed i received a loss. i looked further into this and betonline said i made a race to 20 points bet instead of a moneyline, Which is complete bs. im 100% positive it said moneyline and they pull this on me such bull!! watch out for them. whats even worse is their customer service who said "they dont have time to check into players accounts because theres too many accounts" AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND LIVE BETTING!!!!

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

They can't alter tickets after the fact so post the ticket, it should solve it.

And for the record I was following the whole 4th quarter on betonline, do not remember -600 moneyline once. Think you simply made a mistake.

thebigballa34

naw no mistake. i knew it was a weird line because they were down 17 with 3 mins left and the moneyline was only -600 and im positive about that. i was well aware of what i was betting on considering the amount of money i threw down on it. when i checked the ticket it said i bet on a race to 20 points and ive never bet on anything like that in my life. its absolutely ridiculous! they messed up i want to be awarded the win or at least the money back.

rangerz2478

As someone who is constantly using betonline live, this is my guess on what probably happened...

You were probably on the side view where you can see multiple games at once (not multi game, but the one where it shows all the sports on the side) You saw -600 Hawks and assumed it had to be moneyline as when you are on this side view, you don't exactly see all the bet details. Unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do. Have been with betonline for years I am 99.9 sure you made a simple mistake.

This is all besides the fact you know -600 with 3 mins left up 17 is not possibly a ML price.

rangerz2478

Oh yea, and with 3 mins left they PULLED the moneyline. As I said I was following the whole 4th. The option was not even available.

thebigballa34

whatever they did is ridiculous it was a moneyline that was quickly taken down.... they coulda just canceled the bet but dont just give me a loss, bookmaker here i come!!!

rangerz2478

The problem is, just because you see a -600 DOES NOT mean it's a game moneyline. It could easily be -600 for a quarter or race. Gotta be sure next time.