allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good conclusion..Pinny the best
    They canceled a winning bet. Told him it was a bad line. Payed him eventually at -125 instead of +136 even though they initially claimed it should have been -200?

They might be the best but this seems like improvised bs and he got payed only because he posted on the forum making them look bad.

alexwalstow
    alexwalstow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Lol jjgold is such a shill. Well one of the ppl that runs his account is at any rate. Pinny still the best for low margins but with the new 5 x deposit rollover and now this sort of shizz occurring they are going right down in my estimations.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Pinnacle may well be the best bookmaker for odds but they are not without their faults.

I also recently experienced a bet being cancelled by them just minutes after it had gone over the line I backed.

I put it down as just an unfortunate timing error on their part with no thought to actually cheat me but when I queried it and was told that the result would stand I lodged a formal complaint. It took a few days but they did pay it.

However I wasn't impressed with the fact that they referred to the correction of their error as a "one-time-exception to our policy".

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22133

I would like to hear from one poster that had a bet cancelled that was a loser. If it is legit then this would be the case for sure. Anyone out there?

First 12