khurt82
    [Too Long]
    khurt82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1793

what country is betsuperior located in

is it really a holiday a whole week over there and they are not allowed to send out payouts in that country this whole week

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

san jose.costa rica. betsuperior was rated and listed on sbr in 2008, where a player deposited $8500, ran it upto 120,000 and they zero'd his account out claimed the employee that authorized the bonus shouldn't have and conspired with the player to cheat, I also see them black listed on several other sites.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

so if 5dimes r sending out payouts this week that means they should too wit them being in the same country they told me since its a holiday this whole week they are not allowed to send any payout this week but I called 5dimes and asked them are they sending any payout this week and they said yes

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    san jose.costa rica. betsuperior was rated and listed on sbr in 2008, where a player deposited $8500, ran it upto 120,000 and they zero'd his account out claimed the employee that authorized the bonus shouldn't have and conspired with the player to cheat, I also see them black listed on several other sites.
    Yea Red i know when i originally checked i did find posts from back then. I was told they were under basically new mgt since 2012. But i could not find anything from 2012-2014 on anybody being paid or even not paid for that matter. Lou Ann said it was because it was an invite only book and they never asked for referrals. But still there should be something somewhere . I did find Youtube info but it is only from 1/2014 . Lou Ann told me they were in Costa Rica before

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
    so if 5dimes r sending out payouts this week that means they should too wit them being in the same country they told me since its a holiday this whole week they are not allowed to send any payout this week but I called 5dimes and asked them are they sending any payout this week and they said yes
    But even if that is true , even if it is a holiday they told you and Red when he asked about you that you would be paid today . If they knew it was a holiday why would they say that.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

I said the same thing I called her today now she is saying I will get. paid next I just don't know what to think anymore I will just take it as a loss

khurt82
    [Too Long]

Next week

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

so did you get paid khurt?