dj0nes
    dj0nes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

10Bet Withdrawal times

Howdy alll,

I am new here so please be gentle I was just interested to know about the withdrawal times what with the Easter bank holiday weekend coming up.

I have some money in my 10Bet account, I have verified my account by sending I.D and I initiated the withdraw yesterday at around 11pm

The website says it takes 3-5 days to process the withdraw which seems pretty much standard (Although I am aware 10Bet have a rep for being slow payers) I was just wondering if weekends or bank holidays are included in these quoted 3-5 days, their live help assistant said to me I should have the funds by Monday but I am a bit dubious seeing as Friday and Monday are bank holidays? I said to them does this include bank holidays but they didn't really seem to understand so I just gave up lol.

Cheers!

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

They probably do not count. 10bet generally takes long to verify ID and stuff, as far as payouts go I had one approved last Thursday and was in my bank on Monday morning.

sportfantipp3
    sportfantipp3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

a few days on my account but one of my friends had to wait for weeks so I think it depends .. maybe I was lucky

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

5 days

dj0nes
    dj0nes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thanks for the feedback guys! I was pretty sure myself the weekend and bank holiday didn't count but thought I'd check.

@dirtdog How do you know when it's been approved, mine is still reversible so I'm guessing they've done nothing with it at all yet. A far cry away from my main sports book B365 who generally process within a few hours.