BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

HRWager, my experience

Have been playing with them for a year now and can say the only and I mean ONLY downside are there low limits. They pay within 24 hours everytime (weekend excluded). They give good bonuses with reasonable rollovers and their customer service team of David, Colin and George are extremely helpful and nice. I'm up a small amount on this book (less than 2k) so not like I am up 5 figures or anything.

Bookmaker has nice limits, but their withdrawal fees are ridiculous, not to mention if you ever encounter a problem their staff is not the best equipped at treating people with respect. Same with 5d, never played heritage before so no real opinion on them. Yes the limits are low, but if you don't mind that, this is a book that some of you should try. Not making anything from this before some of you jump to that point, just had so many bad experiences with CRIS books that I thought I'd post this good experience with this one, 1 Vice is good also.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good report.....I guess ok for small players..I think these type of books need to be around 3 years before you can really rate them.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

p2p payouts with within 24 hours are extremly common, report about a check for 3K or more and i'll be impressed.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

they also bailed out sperm for almost 10k

bailed out corey for ezstreet scam (he didnt' meet his rollover though)

and a few others

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

HRWager has done a great job thus far

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the hell cashed out some big checks, i love this place becuase they paid me a p2p multiple times via p2p is nothing!

darkhat

Guy across the street is currently cashing out 10k if you wanna see the process

He has the thread at the top of the page

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    p2p payouts with within 24 hours are extremly common, report about a check for 3K or more and i'll be impressed.

Does anybody know how long it normally takes to get payout via paper to the door step at HRwager? I am planning to request via this method in the morning and have never cashed out here before. On their site it says up to 30 days for paper to the door step. Wasn't sure if it commonly comes earlier than that?

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I personally would say to deal with the fee (around $50) and do the P2P a week, it may take shorter and cash in hand next day. I know you pay a little more, but you get one free P2P a month, so if you did one this week and did another one in two weeks that'd be two for free, just my opinion, congrats on the win and good luck to you

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    I personally would say to deal with the fee (around $50) and do the P2P a week, it may take shorter and cash in hand next day. I know you pay a little more, but you get one free P2P a month, so if you did one this week and did another one in two weeks that'd be two for free, just my opinion, congrats on the win and good luck to you

Thanks man.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    I'm sure you have to wait 30 days after you cash out a free P2P to get another free one. Most books do it that way.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I'm sure you have to wait 30 days after you cash out a free P2P to get another free one. Most books do it that way.
    I requested the P2P this morning. It was free which is nice. They did say one free every calendar month. I must say dealing with them is a lot less stressful then the dealings with the ones that are lager and more corporate. We will see how the payout goes.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Fyi. Payout info ready for pick up 7 hours after request. Not bad!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

In the process of cashing out a 5 figure balance. So far i've been paid almost 2k I will give updates.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Sounds good so far.

ApricotSinner32

Received almost 3k so far very quick as well.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Hr wager pays. Just my 2cent. cashed out upper 3 figure there.

darkhat

no surprise seeing quangx cash out again

he's a book killer

ApricotSinner32

HRwager has paid me about 6k so far very fast.