sdiddy25
    sdiddy25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Bet365 can't hold a candle to 5dimes....terrible for MLB Betting

Just wanted to post this thread in case any other North American players like to wager on baseball. Always having used 5 dimes or Pinnacle, I assumed any book would offer -1 run line options on baseball. I learned the hard way that Bet365 does not offer this simple option. They offer a 3 Way Run Line which is basically a scam to catch new members. In this manner of play -1 isn't really -1, it's -1.5 because you have to win by 2 to win the wager. Why a large book wouldn't offer such a simple betting option is beyond me. Luckily it was only $100 I was out with this 3 Way option, but baseball betters beware, Bet365 is not the book for you if you like to wager on this sport.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

It's a European book - totally different target audience, different betting culture, different demands.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't compare them.both are solid books
    although neither are that charitable bonus wise

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    It's a European book - totally different target audience, different betting culture, different demands.

exactly..Euro/UK world bettors are different than USA bettors
    USA bettors for most part are not live or exchange players either

UK Books geared to all live stuff now

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

And it kills 5Dimes for livebetting...and going a step further, Matchbook kills 5D for MLB betting

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by sdiddy25 View Post
    Just wanted to post this thread in case any other North American players like to wager on baseball. Always having used 5 dimes or Pinnacle, I assumed any book would offer -1 run line options on baseball. I learned the hard way that Bet365 does not offer this simple option. They offer a 3 Way Run Line which is basically a scam to catch new members. In this manner of play -1 isn't really -1, it's -1.5 because you have to win by 2 to win the wager. Why a large book wouldn't offer such a simple betting option is beyond me. Luckily it was only $100 I was out with this 3 Way option, but baseball betters beware, Bet365 is not the book for you if you like to wager on this sport.
    Seems like you're just angry and taking it out on Bet365. For any 3 way line a tie is a loss..that goes for NHL as well. Just the way Euro books post their lines.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Quote Originally Posted by sdiddy25 View Post
    Hence 3 Way option. There's always going to be 2 ways to beat you. If you can't see both then ask someone how it works.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

u should be able to tell by the price difference..........
    meh, not that he will be back, strong 1st post here.

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have Money line,Run line and 3 way Run line. How the heck he didnt see all of that.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Bet365 also does alt run lines

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet365 has real competitive pricing for live lines in usa sports

Its not over juiced like most UK books