iparout
    iparout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Betting brokers ?

Hi.

Any reliable betting brokers out there that you can recommend to me ?

I have heard good stuff about asianconnect. Are they that good ? Is my money safe with them ? Any good alternatives/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not for usa players though..I heard of asian connect and it seems legit although I am not a broker fan.

iparout
    iparout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not for usa players though..I heard of asian connect and it seems legit although I am not a broker fan.
    Heard of them as well. Seems legit and not a scam.

Anyone heard of premiumtradings.com ?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by iparout View Post
    Heard of them as well. Seems legit and not a scam.

Anyone heard of premiumtradings.com ?
    You will be fine with Premium tradings as well
    also check out BET IBC I highly recommended them
    If your a whale AH player than go with Samvo

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Has anyone had any experiences with sbobitcoin.com, agents who I was just reading about on other sites?

They are affiliated with 7Bet-Sports.com and 7Bet-Agents.com, which is affiliated with Ole Group International Limited / Ole Group Philippines Inc.

For that matter, any dealings or info on any of the above mentioned businesses?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Has anyone had any experiences with sbobitcoin.com, agents who I was just reading about on other sites?

They are affiliated with 7Bet-Sports.com and 7Bet-Agents.com, which is affiliated with Ole Group International Limited / Ole Group Philippines Inc.

For that matter, any dealings or info on any of the above mentioned businesses?
    No problem with any of those 3 but i wouldn't send them 100K Euros
    remember they are in an "enterprise zone" in a 4th world rat hole(Manila) that is subject to major flooding and earthquakes of biblical proportions and much like the US facing books in CR
    The country they do business in is allowed to exist because the US dept of state allows it -one phone call to El Presidente and all these places will be closed in under 5 minutes with all your funds seized
    Keep that in mind
    But Pinnacle seems to have no problem doing business there... that Curacao set up with all the fancy licenses is total BS in this new day and age

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

+1

I'd love to hear from anyone U.S.-based who's using these services. They told me you still have to use a VPN from U.S., so it's still like you're logging onto Pinnacle, not a site of theirs that mirrors Pinnacle (which was naive understanding of how they operated).

jjgold

Guys you cannot do banking with any usa entity!!!! It does not mater period. Yes they are brokers that are basically credit agents in usa but that is complex and you need to be a big player..just forget playing at Pinnacle from USA unless you have overseas bank accounts and all credentials needed or you will get fukked.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Guys you cannot do banking with any usa entity!!!! It does not mater period. Yes they are brokers that are basically credit agents in usa but that is complex and you need to be a big player..just forget playing at Pinnacle from USA unless you have overseas bank accounts and all credentials needed or you will get fukked.
    Complete nonsense
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss, and Taxidermista

jjgold

Doing business with any usa bank for offshore gambling is a no no, Minet I know the industry inside and out.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

jj quit being a clown

ggarcia
    ggarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    You will be fine with Premium tradings as well
    also check out BET IBC I highly recommended them
    If your a whale AH player than go with Samvo
    do you use BET IBC service?

ggarcia

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    +1

I'd love to hear from anyone U.S.-based who's using these services. They told me you still have to use a VPN from U.S., so it's still like you're logging onto Pinnacle, not a site of theirs that mirrors Pinnacle (which was naive understanding of how they operated).
    I heard that they (AC), will gonna provide you a vpn for the ease of accessing bookies regardless of your current place. If that's the case, for sure you can open Pinny anywhere.

ggarcia

Quote Originally Posted by iparout View Post
    Hi.

Any reliable betting brokers out there that you can recommend to me ?

I have heard good stuff about asianconnect. Are they that good ? Is my money safe with them ? Any good alternatives/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I saw in the forum that asianconnect offers different kinds of broker services. You can check for yourself

jjgold

How will a usa resident fund a broker??
    Its where you will run into issues

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

How will a usa resident fund a broker??
    Its where you will run into issues
    M-g/w-u. Might b an option !

betting-analyst
    betting-analyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Iīm not a US resident and i use several of these brokers without an issue, being a Brit iīm not subject to so many restrictions, however, what i would like to say, when you send a broker funds, itīs usually to an interim account, for example premiumtradings is delasports , itīs not obviously funding a betting account!

Of course theirīs another issue, most of these brokers donīt want U.S. clients, all the same, i know many Americans that bet with whatever bookie they choose, it doesn't take much imagination does it!

Let me throw a question back:

What about a U.S citizen that invests in a betting fund------would that be legal? , afterall, know one is betting, itīs a fund!

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by betting-analyst View Post
    Iīm not a US resident and i use several of these brokers without an issue...
    Can you be more specific?

Which brokers without an issue? For how long have you used them?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

What about a U.S citizen that invests in a betting fund------would that be legal? , afterall, know one is betting, itīs a fund!
    I can't believe there would be anything stopping it.

After all, generally speaking it's not betting which is illegal in the US. It's running a book which is against the law.

bookie

The Nevada Gaming Board had a hearing on the possibility of registering such funds a while back, and they tabled it effectively deciding against it. So the law that says you can't messenger bet would apply, and it would be illegal in the U.S. to have a betting mutual fund. I know that's insane, but that's the law.

Hareeba!

The Nevada Gaming Board had a hearing on the possibility of registering such funds a while back, and they tabled it effectively deciding against it. So the law that says you can't messenger bet would apply, and it would be illegal in the U.S. to have a betting mutual fund. I know that's insane, but that's the law.
    There are funds operating in the UK and Australia. Are you saying a US citizen wouldn't be able to invest in them either?

betting-analyst

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Can you be more specific?

Which brokers without an issue? For how long have you used them?
    Brokers we use and openly recommend , samvobetbroker (7 years), premiumtradings (2.5 years) and Asianconnect88 (15 months) -- They are all reliable, pay when you ask and do as you ask---------If you are looking for total security then Samvo would be the right one, they have a massive office in London that you can visit, however, they are known to charge 0.25% from your turnover for the brokering service, so it would make a difference to your bottom line, if you are betting over 2 million a month then see if you can come clear with sjbetbroker has they will split commission,however, iīve not tried them as i feel a personality clash!

Think that answers the question!

jjgold

Asian brokers are okay if they've been around a lot and you do not live in United States or Canada

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

+1

If you play with Bitcoins you can go through SBOBitcoin. You deposit Bitcoins and they exchange it for your choice of Hong Kong or Singapore dollars. They put the Asian dollars in your Pinny/SBOBet/IBCBet accounts. When you want your money out you do the transaction in reverse.

You do have to use a VPN if you live in the US although live chat may be able to give you an alternate URL if you aren't using a VPN,

betting-analyst

May i ask whatīs the issue about using a VPN ? , itīs probably the least of your problems!

Anything that gets you into serious Bookmakers is surely worth the effort, still, i see the word bitcoins and iīm left shaking my head!

jjgold

Raiders that's way too much hassle and you're going to get buried and tricked with conversion rates of different currencies sees it's not worth it

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    If you play with Bitcoins you can go through SBOBitcoin. You deposit Bitcoins and they exchange it for your choice of Hong Kong or Singapore dollars. They put the Asian dollars in your Pinny/SBOBet/IBCBet accounts. When you want your money out you do the transaction in reverse.

You do have to use a VPN if you live in the US although live chat may be able to give you an alternate URL if you aren't using a VPN,
    Thanks for the input Raiders.

bookie

Interesting article Hareeba!...thanks for posting it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Iīm not a US resident and i use several of these brokers without an issue, being a Brit iīm not subject to so many restrictions, however, what i would like to say, when you send a broker funds, itīs usually to an interim account, for example premiumtradings is delasports , itīs not obviously funding a betting account!

Of course theirīs another issue, most of these brokers donīt want U.S. clients, all the same, i know many Americans that bet with whatever bookie they choose, it doesn't take much imagination does it!

A betting fund...as if it would be legal and regulated...lol
    If I'm wrong, enlighten me.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    A betting fund...as if it would be legal and regulated...lol
    If I'm wrong, enlighten me.
    They do exist .. in the free world of course.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    They do exist .. in the free world of course.

Not in the US. Funds would be created, books would swell, and lines would become so sharp none of you would win.