sfpokerpro
    sfpokerpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

btcsportsmatch.eu

Does anyone have any opinion / experience with this site?

Does SBR have a list of bitcoin exchange type sites that they approve of?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by sfpokerpro View Post
    Does anyone have any opinion / experience with this site?

Does SBR have a list of bitcoin exchange type sites that they approve of?
    Yes it has been good to me for what it's worth and when u can get what your looking for. Never had a problem withdrawing, but I never keep a large balance there and pretty much take out anything more than what I want to have. Use that rule and I see no problems at all.

TheChumba
    TheChumba's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are closing.

Here is their posting on their website as of today:

"Due to a legal issue, we are suspending operations. Please cancel any orders and withdraw your balance or email support from your authorized email address for a manual withdrawal. Matches for March 27 and beyond have been voided. We appreciate your support over the last 3 years"

First bitbook.biz now btcsportsmatch. Something has got to be up.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Of course when there is something good it gets taken away from us. I can confirm payment again as always from them. Pretty mad now!!

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Site is still down or errors on the server end. When I tried to process a withdrawal on their site on the 28th, the website would not let you withdrawal. I tried another browser and the same thing, it was like they disabled the withdrawal button, even though it said to withdrawal funds or email for manual withdrawal. I have emailed several times and have heard nothing back. I guess they want to play hard ball.

nosttrader
    nosttrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Anyone know if we can still withdrawal from btcsportsmatch.eu I can't even log onto the site now. I been away for a while and didn't know they were closing.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Looks like they closed up shop, took any BTC in the accounts and said F UCK all to any users.
    100% fraud