Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAF - any experiences?

PAF (Play Among Friends) is a new one to me.

Had a good look at their site this morning, and some of their odds are OK. It appears that they are owned by a Finnish regional government, so should be rock solid.

Any European/Scandinavian players have any experiences there (limits are important to me), how would you compare them to NordicBet/Unibet?

TRISTUS
    TRISTUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    PAF (Play Among Friends) is a new one to me.

Had a good look at their site this morning, and some of their odds are OK. It appears that they are owned by a Finnish regional government, so should be rock solid.

Any European/Scandinavian players have any experiences there (limits are important to me), how would you compare them to NordicBet/Unibet?
    I´ve account in. They are good in payouts, and in some odds, but limits are very lows: 50-100€ for line only,

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTUS View Post
    I´ve account in. They are good in payouts, and in some odds, but limits are very lows: 50-100€ for line only,
    OK, thanks. I thought that would be the case.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm considering open an account there.
    More feedback about the bookie are welcome

Swede
    Swede's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAF is placed at a island between Sweden and Finland. It is as solid as a rock but will not take great stakes. I can asure you that they will never take your money if you play honest (not use multiple accounts etc).

Some extra info.. If you sometimes goes to sweden and stockholm i recomend that you take the ferry to Åland, it is the easiest way to get inside the clothes of a blond swedish girl....