soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Youwager CC processors down for days - bad sign

The processor that Youwager uses for CC transactions has been down for nearly a week. Interested in your opinions in whether this is a bad sign for them (they're essentially a cash book for the time being) or a normal issue for off-shore books now a days?

*Edit - meant to add question mark to the title. I don't mean to imply that it IS in fact a bad sign.
    Last edited by soxwin1917; 04-09-14 at 07:12 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    The processor that Youwager uses for CC transactions has been down for nearly a week. Interested in your opinions in whether this is a bad sign for them (they're essentially a cash book for the time being) or a normal issue for off-shore books now a days?

*Edit - meant to add question mark to the title. I don't mean to imply that it IS in fact a bad sign.

reread what I wrote and it doesn't make sense.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I haven't been able to deposit via CC in Youwager since 2009, didn't even knew they still had it.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I was able to make a C.C.(DC) deposit this week, try purchasing a voucher with your card.

the issue is probably with your bank

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i tried once and was declined was a green dot card, hell i was actually kinda glad, even though it's easy i just absolutly hate having to send authorization aggreements aNd the front and back of CC's prior to payouts.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    I was able to make a C.C.(DC) deposit this week, try purchasing a voucher with your card.

the issue is probably with your bank
    There's no option there for me. Only money transfer. Is there currently an option there for you?