EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebatewager Question ..

I have a $20 free play sitting in there. Just logged in today for probably the 1st time in I don't know ten months ... what the F is going on with this book? Are they still actually taking bets? I see no lines posted, so when I try choosing the straight bet option and advancing - it tells me ERROR, you have to choose a league for a sport ... but there are none to choose from. Tried Firefox and Explorer thinking maybe it did not support one of the browsers, same shit with both.

Anyone still use this book and have any ideas?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

EaglesPhan36

Talked to tech support. Lines go up @ 10am ET. Answered my own question. Should nominate my own post since I am a bad ass.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

yes they are a solid US out

very good book

darkhat

invite only too obv

invite your friends

everybody will have fun

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I was updating my info for my books this morning because of an address change and found the free play sitting in there, so hey free money ... hopefully I can do something with it.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

forgot about these guys. they pissed me off awhile ago when i gave them mulapak info and then somebody "picked up" the cash. They claimed it wasn't them, and it was pulling teeth to get them to credit the money to my account. I am 100% sure either their live chat was hacked, one of their employees stole the info for himself, or they had a clerical error. They insisted this was not the case. I had the card in my possession the whole time. I even scanned them receipts and the card, and copy of chat transcripts of me giving info to teller. RWager insisted I called gdot, and my name/account ended up getting banned with gdot because I wouldn't say what money was for. It was a freakin nightmare. Too bad because they seem like a great book and I still have an account there.

EaglesPhan36

I mean I wouldn't play here I don't think if I didn't have the free money available. They don't offer a great variety of lines, but it is what it is.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

yeah good luck! i liked them because they have decent bonuses and easy breezy payouts.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

How do you get an invite here?

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    How do you get an invite here?
    live chat them in a week....or sooner........they are running promos for NFL etc and accepting new members before the season.............just live chat

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I mean I wouldn't play here I don't think if I didn't have the free money available. They don't offer a great variety of lines, but it is what it is.
    But you can get some nice off-lines in peripheral sports (soccer, tennis, UFC) and in props (all sports). Props go up 1-2 hours before gametime.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    live chat them in a week....or sooner........they are running promos for NFL etc and accepting new members before the season.............just live chat
    Thanks darkhat.