natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Carteblanche View Post
    You appear to just be trolling for a reaction. You're also making several wrong assumptions, one of which is that I'm a moneysavingexpert user (never have been) along with comments like "you were scammer" & "Did the terms require you to wager ... and I bet you arbed instead". Quite pathetic really.

Many thanks to others for their sensible/helpful input.
    Id just let it go. Its not like you ever risked any money betting there. (aside from depositing into a book no one in the UK had ever heard of until it appeared on the site, coincidently just before you joined, of course)

The book was ambushed within days by the most blantent, 100% anti-gambling bonus "extracting" site to the extent that they cant pay all the thousands that piled in without going bust.

Its not great that they have done this but Ive seen it so many times where this site is involved. Small bookies just cant accomodate the sheer volume of numbers that pile in all at once when appearing there.

And with that, Ive nothing more to say. Just seems an obvious outcome to me.

Good luck all the same.
    Last edited by natrass; 09-19-09 at 03:25 AM.

Carteblanche
    Carteblanche's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    Id just let it go. Its not like you ever risked any money betting there. (aside from depositing into a book no one in the UK had ever heard of until it appeared on the site, coincidently just before you joined, of course)

I'm not what you mean by let it go? As I've said above I'm not pursuing the bonus, just debating how best to get my own deposit back. I'm certainly not going to just abandon that, I fully expect to get it back. I'll post back once it's resolved.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

The CS telling me that the deposit must be played once. Should I played and risk or forget the 150€ ?

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Ganesh play it simple as that.

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post

The CS telling me that the deposit must be played once. Should I played and risk or forget the 150€ ?
    What's the risk?
    If you write it off you've got nothing, now you can try and make a profit and attempt to withdraw.

questa
    questa's Avatar Become A Pro!

theyre all arbing anyway

they just hate the thought of betting without making a garunteeedriskfweeprofeett

member140103
    member140103's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by questa View Post
    just chatted with a guy who knows another dude who signed up here 72 times in 24 hours.
    Mmmm, signed up 72 times in 24 hours. Are you sure? Seems a rather extravagant claim IMHO.

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

moneysavingexpert again

that site is a damn danger to UK residents, more and more bookies are starting to exclude the uk because of that one site and because of these normally non gamblers abusing the bonus on offer they are in effect spoling it for genuine gamblers in the UK who in time wont be able to get a bonus anywhere.

The idea that the UK will be branded alongside some eastern european countries would have been laughable a while back but not no more and all because of a single site.

So before anyone has a go at any bookies changing their terms and conditions because of moneysavingexpert think again because that sort of site and its users are in fact a detriment to gamblers

changing T&C is i agree normally not on, in this case damn right it is.

Moneysavingexpert and its users are fleas on dogs when it comes to bookies, they should stick to bloody utilities and other money saving endeavours and not ripping in to new bookies with one intention only.

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by betpartners View Post
    The idea that the UK will be branded alongside some eastern european countries would have been laughable a while back but not no more and all because of a single site.

So before anyone has a go at any bookies changing their terms and conditions because of moneysavingexpert think again because that sort of site and its users are in fact a detriment to gamblers

changing T&C is i agree normally not on, in this case damn right it is.
    Don't be such a rooster - bookies can change their T&C's any time they feel like but not retrospectively. If you agree that t&cs can be changed retrospectively then you are too dumb to differentiate your arse from your elbow.

And when eventually the Uk is excluded where will European bookies be looking to get new customers from?
    US
    maybe Germany
    no wait a second Russia and Eastern Europe
    maybe China
    Got it Italy - ahhhhhhh shite not allowed
    mmmm Scandanavia - bet none of those countries are excluded already.

Oh well you've still got portugal
    Last edited by potless; 09-20-09 at 12:38 PM.

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by potless View Post

Don't be such a rooster - bookies can change their T&C's any time they feel like but not retrospectively. If you agree that t&cs can be changed retrospectively then you are too dumb to differentiate your arse from your elbow.
    What he says.

This is dangerous territory.

questa

Quote Originally Posted by member140103 View Post
    Mmmm, signed up 72 times in 24 hours. Are you sure? Seems a rather extravagant claim IMHO.
    why? this is the problem. MSE users dont realise what happens when a decent offer is posted on there. do you really think there is NOT anyone with 72, 100, 500 accounts with full ID sat lurking ready to hammer these offers. of course there are. people should think carefully before publicising bonuses on there.

sadly they will because the person who finds the bonus will post it to ensure he gets paid, ie ramping a bonus.

you cant stop it, but to see these leeches wining to sbr makes me

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone could withdraw after this problems ?

Toit
    Trust me.

why? this is the problem. MSE users dont realise what happens when a decent offer is posted on there. do you really think there is NOT anyone with 72, 100, 500 accounts with full ID sat lurking ready to hammer these offers. of course there are. people should think carefully before publicising bonuses on there.

sadly they will because the person who finds the bonus will post it to ensure he gets paid, ie ramping a bonus.

It's a thin line.
    cferrat, CS from bet911, is actively recruting at MSE.

But if they wager on the other side at a different bookie then its ok?
    Yes of course that's fine!

johns75
    johns75's Avatar Become A Pro!

And you'd know all about gnoming wouldn't you, you post on a matched betting forum yourself (rpoints) with posts like "had my best month ever this month with over £15k.

So according to your own posts you make huge sums arbing/matched betting with multiple accounts and yet you are here slagging off a matched betting forum. How ironic.

Hurting your own profits is it, bonuses getting removed before you have had chance to unleash your multiple accounts fully?

questa

Quote Originally Posted by johns75 View Post
    And you'd know all about gnoming wouldn't you, you post on a matched betting forum yourself (rpoints) with posts like "had my best month ever this month with over £15k.

So according to your own posts you make huge sums arbing/matched betting with multiple accounts and yet you are here slagging off a matched betting forum. How ironic.

Hurting your own profits is it, bonuses getting removed before you have had chance to unleash your multiple accounts fully?
    lol i think you take my rpoints posts a bit tooo seriously

member140103

just chatted with a guy who knows another dude who signed up here 72 times in 24 hours.
    Do my eyes deceive me, or has my earlier reply been removed?

Looks like although you talk total shite, you might have a few bob.

Carteblanche
    Carteblanche's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small update:

I have bet through my deposit (which won). I'll request a payout & feedback here.

cheers

Cferrat
    Cferrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    It's a thin line.
    cferrat, CS from bet911, is actively recruting at MSE.
    We have not had a problem with players from this MSE site so far, we have cut our bonuses down to a smaller amount and we intend to maintain a high level of service and give all our players the best that we can!

betpartners

Quote Originally Posted by potless View Post

And when eventually the Uk is excluded where will European bookies be looking to get new customers from?
    US
    maybe Germany
    no wait a second Russia and Eastern Europe
    maybe China
    Got it Italy - ahhhhhhh shite not allowed
    mmmm Scandanavia - bet none of those countries are excluded already.

Oh well you've still got portugal
    LOL always one idiot that types before he has a clue what he is talking about

UK companies are already excluded dimwit by quite a few bookies because of this such thing, Betsafe as an example did not include the UK in loads of their special offers and they are one of many.

Germany? yeah why not seeing as EVERY single bookies in Europe accepts wagers from Germans who bet in their millions.

Russia and Eastern Europe? yeah why not seeing as every single European bookies have Russian and Eastern European desks that deal soley with customers from those countries.

Italy? oh love this one, every bookies accept bets from italians and when the bookies have their IPs blocked by the Italian authority they simply open up new ones like Expekt do, Betclik do, Interwetten do and lets not forget the "official" partnerships Ladbrokes have.

Scandanavia, lol funny as shit, some of the biggest gamblers around.

US and China? dont forget the Antarctic nobby

Shame you never mentioned, Spain, Poland, Austria, Ireland, and all the other European countries that make up a quarter of a BILLION strong market.

First know what your talking about and 2nd understand the consequences of what MSE did then go on about T&C ok, until you grasp the magnitude of the abuse that site undertakes dont bother responding because until you do it will just be more evident you have no clue what your talking about.

member140103

............Betsafe as an example................
    The only thing Betsafe are an example of, is a waste of feckin time. Win more than a long 'un there and you are restricted to max bets of a fiver, even on EPL games.

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Carteblanche View Post
    You appear to just be trolling for a reaction. You're also making several wrong assumptions, one of which is that I'm a moneysavingexpert user (never have been) along with comments like "you were scammer" & "Did the terms require you to wager ... and I bet you arbed instead". Quite pathetic really.

Many thanks to others for their sensible/helpful input.
    Ignore him, he's an ass-hat.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

natrass. perhaps you work in a small book? In other case why that answer? This looks like a scum for me(from the book) (not the customers)

StickyIcky
    StickyIcky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Germany? yeah why not seeing as EVERY single bookies in Europe accepts wagers from Germans who bet in their millions.
    wow! you really seem to know your stuff.... just one thing..... Does Ladbrokes count as a bookie? Or do SBR have this wrong?

betpartners

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIcky View Post
    wow! you really seem to know your stuff.... just one thing..... Does Ladbrokes count as a bookie? Or do SBR have this wrong?
    seeing as they are the biggest in the world i would venture a yes to that

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

LOL always one idiot that types before he has a clue what he is talking about
    Evidently.

First 12