tooshfity
    tooshfity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

betlegends payout review

Why did my original thread get deleted??

So far I'm getting a run around on when I will get a tracking number. First they said they will have tracking # last friday. I checked friday and they said tuesday. Check today and no tracking number. Last week I was told checks will arrive 4-8 business days after it is processed. That is also whats stated on their site.

OK so no tracking number as promised so I asked if they will be able to have the check to me within their 4-8 day business time table. (Friday is 8th business day). CS wont give me an answer and now says 4-10 business days.

OK I'm still in the time frame but this does worry me a bit. I will be surprised if I get the check by the 8th business day.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Probably once the FBI figured out the method of withdrawal/deposits, this might be the end of offshore bookies to Americans and reason sbr kinda censoring the topic.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Well, lets just assume for a moment the US government is not completely filled with morons and can READ...as every sports book list funding method on their site. Perhaps knowing funds are sent via a trackable package isn't quite enough..
    After all, what are they going to do suspend package delivery in hopes of ending payouts.

You need to know the person SENDING..where they get the funds and how its handled. Just like knowing the name of a wire service doesn't stop them..knowing the carrier wont either (unless its sole purpose is gambling funds, like neteller).

SBR needs to stop the censoring of high level info. Is posting the sender-location a good idea, no. Is saying it was fed or up going to kill the industry..no.

Finally, why does everyone think it is the FBI to worry about. Its the treasury department and FINCen who controls money laundering..if the FBI is involved, it doesn't have to deal with money...its physical crime and not white collar typically.

tooshfity

Well its the 7th business day and still no tracking.

I find it funny how CS went from saying 8 business days to 10. We will see if it shows up on Tuesday.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

7 days and no info?

brutal.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

I'm pulling for ya here

hope for good news today

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

tooshifty I ran into the same thing. I saw that payout had been processed by a processor I will not name but couldn't get a tracking number. Bottom line their procedure is weird but I got them in 10-12 days

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i remember getting my tracking within 2 business days, try live chatting them everyday. of course it was only 1k from the betpoints that i had accumulated so if the payout isnt that big, 7-8 days isnt acceptable.

tooshfity

They promised to have a tracking number to me by 3/15/13 after 6pm est.

I've been hitting them up everyday afterwards for tracking but not getting anything from them. The last couple days have been hard to connect with them. They either pick up the chat but close it right after I ask a question or dont pick up the chat at all.

btw, its a max payout. Tuesday will be 10th business day. I really hope they pull through and not change their rules again when that day comes. If theres no tracking # by tomorrow, I really dont see how it can show up by tuesday.
    Last edited by tooshfity; 03-21-13 at 03:49 PM.

tooshfity

i finally got tracking. thank god.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just saw this thread. I have a good friend who uses betlegends and he has been payed many times. He is a net winner there and they have been real good to him. He does the ** option usually and eats the fee but gets money fast

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by tooshfity View Post
    They promised to have a tracking number to me by 3/15/13 after 6pm est.

I've been hitting them up everyday afterwards for tracking but not getting anything from them. The last couple days have been hard to connect with them. They either pick up the chat but close it right after I ask a question or dont pick up the chat at all.

btw, its a max payout. Tuesday will be 10th business day. I really hope they pull through and not change their rules again when that day comes. If theres no tracking # by tomorrow, I really dont see how it can show up by tuesday.
    Tough situation. Try the telephone if the chats get closed.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Just saw this thread. I have a good friend who uses betlegends and he has been payed many times. He is a net winner there and they have been real good to him. He does the ** option usually and eats the fee but gets money fast
    this

tooshfity

I'm finally going to receive it on 10th business day tomorrow. But I dont understand why they use the slowest shipping speed. It was mailed 5 days ago. Other books overnight the damn thing but legends uses ground? thats crazy.