darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    People like this are why no deposit freeplays are fading out. Doesn't benefit book at all and actually hurts themwith negative press when they give moneyaway

????
    what??

I live in the southwest where we are all poo-er then your black people are, in the northeast.

Seriously, you trussfund babies are commanding all the economic woes.
    And while I make a deposit for $200-bucks, you shit all over it. Really????

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    It's not so cut and dry. A player is responsible with understanding the terms and asking questions, unfortunately. It's a not a good assumption to think a freebie bonus would have no ceiling.
    well.......
    I've e-mailed you and I've been checking in for years now, are you gonna correct this, or am I gonna say that if you deposit cash, you can only get equal what you put in? That's kind of phucked up.

I understand that if I deposited into a d rating book or less,m but this book has a B- and you're screwing me over by not trying to help me out

darrell74

I go to work and practically brag to my co-workers how awesomwe SBR was by letting me stay at the Golden Nugget, for free.
    It was kind of cool, I got to spend some time w/ some friends that I hadn't seen in a while+and my biggest regret was that I hadn't hooked up w/ the SBR events.

So, my point is, I would like to see SBR defend me here in New Mexico, where I've sent money to from these tedious lines South Americans, where I'm the only non-obvious non South American

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by HeDidDisToHim View Post
    Max payout $200?!?! You got to be kidding me. I bet they would let you deposit $2,000.
    which they have, embaressingly enough

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Either they communicated it or they did not.
    do you wat to give me a free play???

darrell74

their are guys on here like OPIE, and Brock Landers, to name a couple, that boast about their big winnings, over their big bank rolls and SBR maggots seem to gobble it up like its something, super-fan-tab-u-lous- or whatever
    as if it can't be manufactured by cut and paste

so I'm on here sharing that I'm not big time, and I'm a little guy that's missing several hundred dollars,
    and I go trolls.

guys that don't talk much in the way of handicapping, and guys that are trying to pick a fight w/ a guy that (namely me) feels pretty bad about things

darrell74

u know what- I'm gonna keep going-
    guys like LT Profits(having a bad year)
    Onlooer
    Jeff Grant
    'stevenash'
    uzi

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    u know what- I'm gonna keep going-
    guys like LT Profits(having a bad year)
    Onlooer
    Jeff Grant
    'stevenash'
    uzi

i like'em because they have things to say and they are pretty cool dudes

darrell74

Go on trolls of the internet.

game on

give me your address so I can just send you $200 since you think evrybody else is okay and entitled to it.

come on trolls, PM me- seriously- give me your info and I will walk over to your house w/ 200 bones--------------

lezzz do it

darrell74

sales reps from Alliance, talking to you, I'll paddle down to Costa Rica and hand you a pair of Benjamins---Whaddya ya say, huh!

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
    exactly it sure wasn't a regular deposit from this guy.

get a real paying job where you don't ask your mommy for a n allowance to go to the corner store to get a slurppee and you might get it

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

post what happened

i'm not the only one from your original post that thinks it was not from a normal deposit.

if you did in fact deposit $200 and won over 1k you should be paid the 1k

unless you still have a rollover to complete?

we have seen this played out before kid so dont think for a second you are something special.

darrell74

I just did

darrell74

Last time I answer to a troll that doesn't work

impress me by getting a job

hell i'll give you a 100sbrpoints if you score some employment outside of SBR trolling by Monday

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darrell, buddy.... Zanax man or Valium. Something, your coming off the rails. Basically, what you got was a no deposit or deposit freebet. Meaning, meet all the required stipulations and get a free $200 bucks paid out minus fees or make a probably matching deposit on the whole balance for a sweet heart rollover deal... it is the books choice though. They have the right to use exposure control for a number of reasons and if they honored the freebet in either fashion then they are standup, it is not the players choice but the books choice and this outfit has been giving hundreds of these things out over the last 2 NFL seasons and you seem to be the only one that does not understand how it works. Also, this thread is a bit extortion angled in my opinion, another thing I frown upon. Abuse of forums makes books start to disregard them which minimizes the player advocacy power in the future for more serious things than a freebet misunderstanding.
    Seriously...if Alliance has given out probably 500 of these things and there are a ton of posts on SBR why are you the special guy... I am not getting it.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Touchback he's saying that he deposited $200, so not sure whats going on. Plus i just saw on the review sheet for Alliance that in February a player was waiting on a payout for 15k, but it hasn't been updated that he has been paid yet. Would be nice to know. But i do have to say that after looking at what OP is doing in this thread, nobody normal does that.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Touchback he's saying that he deposited $200, so not sure whats going on. Plus i just saw on the review sheet for Alliance that in February a player was waiting on a payout for 15k, but it hasn't been updated that he has been paid yet. Would be nice to know. But i do have to say that after looking at what OP is doing in this thread, nobody normal does that.
    Legion, hear you on both counts. But $200 is the magic number on freebets so I am thinking one thing and I made a couple calls... but I agree with you I am not sure at all where this guys coming from because of the lack of full disclosure of total history from the beginning. It reads like he is all over the place and I cannot imagine a guy makes a $200 deposit and run it up to only a dime and just be denied a payout for no reason when a shop has a lot of posts about it being standup... the 15 dimes... well, it is the time of year and it is 15 dimes. Not like your problem with Dimeline... figure he will get it fast enough and 15 dimes with 30 or 60 days does not seem out of line to me if it is after regular season... I am sure he will get his money like everyone else has. Have you heard of Alliance doing a no pay on anyone since they went public because I am not aware of any myself but if I am mistaken please let me know.

darrell74

just an agent call me to do a deposit

packfan93
    packfan93's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya I have had experience with Alliance they are a sketchy book..

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Alliance has been nothing but solid to me.

kinlaw1085
    kinlaw1085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

hello guys i had an account with alliance and i emailed them and they emailed me back , i happy to say my account with alliance is resolved!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Mine too

shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Did u get paid in full?

tboy51
    tboy51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

how did they settle with you,can you tell me,please