silkinux
    silkinux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Parasino skrill problem

Hello I am having problem to withdraw my money via skrill from Parasino.com . Contacted them several times and the answer was allways the same , that I need to wait for they fix the problem with skrill I'm waiting for twoo weeks. In other forum I read that the guy have the same problem and waiting for withdrawal for two weeks the post was on 9th december 2013. What kind of bookmaker fix problem with withdrawal's for a month? So be aware.

gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

Parasino is totally shitty bookmaker. I have been waiting for my withdrawal ( 500 euro) over 6 months ( from dec 2012 to july 2013). First They have 3 times asked me for additional bonus rollover. Next asked me for additional docs to verify . Every time when I have made a payout request, they cancelled it after a few days without notice. Every time you must use parasino livechat, because email suppport dont respond. Unfortuanely livechat support is also a big joke. Operators lies all time - about rollovers, verify, withdrawals etc. So, later I have first ask about my rollovers, verification; and after positive confirmation I have made a screenshots. For next lies, I have just show them a screenshots. Of course, my next withdrawal was also cancelled, and they informed me that they have small problem with skrill, but will fix it soon (it was february). I have ben waintg 2 months, they didnt fix it. So I decided, to made a small neteller deposit , and withdrawn cash by neteller. Of course this withdrawal request was also cancelled atfer a few days without notification. Livechat support informed me that I have didnt send docs for verify.... Next time, thats my utility bill is older than 3 months ... So , I have sent a new utility bill, so operators first lies that I didnt sent this bill. After I have sent this statement 2th time, they have some new lies for me - "livechat operators not speaks english" or "we have problems with neyeller payments, bit fix it soon".
    Finally I have receved my cash in july 2013, I have lost a lot of time and nerves. Also, in this time period I had a notification about a few unsuccesfull login attemps to my skrill account ( earlier I hadn't it), So , if you make any transactions with parasino, I advice to change password on e-wallet after it. But better, to not use parasino - it is probablythe worst shit in bookmakers world, I have ever seen.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Parasino is scam. Stay away.