View New Posts
  1. #1

    Interwetten now charges 5% service fee from the winnings

    7. Finally, Interwetten reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 5% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by customers residing in selected countries. This service fee will be deducted prior to the winning being credited to the playerís/customerís account and covers additional expenses for enabling the player/customer to access our gaming services and play on our site.

    Firstly, it is not just for germans. Where does it ends? On top of already high juice they want 5% more from the winnings...They also charge 2% on both Skrill deposits and withdrawals.

    SBR, it is time to degrade them, C would be to much.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

  2. #2

    Which countries? Not only germany? Very strange.

    Btw, they charge %3 on ukassh deposits too!!

  3. #3

    This is not a payout fee, but an actual fee they charge you for just playing there?

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    7. Finally, Interwetten reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 5% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by customers residing in selected countries. This service fee will be deducted prior to the winning being credited to the player’s/customer’s account and covers additional expenses for enabling the player/customer to access our gaming services and play on our site.

    Firstly, it is not just for germans. Where does it ends? On top of already high juice they want 5% more from the winnings...They also charge 2% on both Skrill deposits and withdrawals.

    SBR, it is time to degrade them, C would be to much.
    Than i gotta be happy they didn't want me as their customer because of my country of origin.

  6. #6

    Yeah, ok, they can charge even 100%, as long as i dont play there.

  7. #7

    It's 5% comission from winnings for Latvian players too.
    They are definitely not B+ grade bookmaker.
    Would not recommend this site to anyone.

  8. #8

    thats the big problem of interwetten... they lose customer because of their charges...

  9. #9
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,861
    Betpoints: 1955
    Message Me

    Never heard of this

    why???

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never heard of this

    why???
    Probably because they are very slow to move their lines...

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never heard of this

    why???

    this

    7. Finally, Interwetten reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 5% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by customers residing in selected countries.


    --"discretion"--

  12. #12

    Iam with Interwetten from a month above..they are charging 5% fees and for withdrawals to Skrill account they are charging 2% fee..
    Iam closing off with them.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    this

    7. Finally, Interwetten reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 5% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by customers residing in selected countries.


    --"discretion"--


    This is a new one.

  14. #14

    Rofl this book will be shut down very soon. No one will play there.

  15. #15

    What a scam !!! 5% fees on winnings + fees on deposits/payouts ?? Who's crazy enough to use that book ? They should be downgraded for sure, how can they be so well graded in such conditions??? Never heard such a thing...

  16. #16
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,861
    Betpoints: 1955
    Message Me

    Stay away from them after knowing this

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  17. #17

    It's not even an exchange! What a disgrace!

  18. #18

    Interwetten required a mandatory Bank Transfer for my first withdrawal before I would be allowed to withdraw via Skrill, even though I funded the account with Skrill. It's supposed to be a free payout.

    German bank transfers have not been going through for the past month, it seems the european banking system is pretty sad compared to north amarica banks.

    So after pending for a month their German bank failed to get it done, returned my whole withdrawal amount (a little over $100) back to Interwetten.

    Interwetten then charged me $65 fee for this!

    Now they are charging me 2% to get the other $40 by Skrill.

    lol

    These guys are a scam.

    Their 5% commision on bets on the returned amount is almost double the Betfair commission rate.

    Plus they charge 2% fee on deposits.

    Don't play at INTERWETTEN!
    Last edited by Krashman; 01-03-14 at 06:45 PM.

  19. #19

    how are they still alive in this business ? For what reason someone should play there ?

  20. #20

    these mfkers have some weird charges

    a friend of mine made a deposit there, didnt play for a while and when he logged in he had a bunch of charges because his account was inactive, was 3-4 years ago so i dont remember the amounts

    why anyone would play their is beyond me, their prices are just disgusting

  21. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    Interwetten required a mandatory Bank Transfer for my first withdrawal before I would be allowed to withdraw via Skrill, even though I funded the account with Skrill. It's supposed to be a free payout.

    German bank transfers have not been going through for the past month, it seems the european banking system is pretty sad compared to north amarica banks.

    So after pending for a month their German bank failed to get it done, returned my whole withdrawal amount (a little over $100) back to Interwetten.

    Interwetten then charged me $65 fee for this!

    Now they are charging me 2% to get the other $40 by Skrill.

    lol

    These guys are a scam.

    Their 5% commision on bets on the returned amount is almost double the Betfair commission rate.

    Plus they charge 2% fee on deposits.

    Don't play at INTERWETTEN!

    Dude, you should spread this all over, this is fvckng unbeliavable!!!!

  22. #22

Top