trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Saw this a couple pages back as their policy concerning transfers to matchbook and figured it would be better to ask then ask their support to verify the information... Last time I did this there was also a $50 fee I believe... Can anyone verify that these details are still currently accurate or not?
    As long as you didn't deposit into WSEX with a CC then yes it is accurate. But some (like myself) can and do get cut off via this method eventually (from Matchy) so take advantage of it while you can.

stoneyt66
    stoneyt66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im waiting on a $945 withdrawal from May 5. Guess i wont be seeing it for a while?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyt66 View Post
    Im waiting on a $945 withdrawal from May 5. Guess i wont be seeing it for a while?

Oh yeah, you aren't even in the game yet, LOL. I got one left from early April and I'm not even thinking of asking where it is yet. We got a ways to go my friend. They've always paid me, just been very slow the last year or so.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Still waiting on many checks from February.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Still waiting on many checks from February.

me too.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suze, you ever hear any updates related to lawyer, lawsuit, etc from Cascade fiasco?

Kenpetros
    Kenpetros's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same here RickySteve. 3 checks total & 2 from Feb 1st & 2nd. Today's reply to me from the great Wsex Accounting Dept. They should write a book on excuses -- it would be a bestseller.

Dear Ken
    Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange.
    Please note that all outstanding withdrawal request will be honored and paid in full, recently we have secured 2 new banks that are processing these drafts and sending them out via the FedEx option. An email will be sent to you shortly with the tracking number for your package.
    We do apologize for the delay that has been experienced.
    Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,
    Marsha
    WSEX ACCOUNTS

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Suze, you ever hear any updates related to lawyer, lawsuit, etc from Cascade fiasco?
    nah not really, that 50k is 100% gone. How is Lenny still alive??

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    I understand that no payments have been sent in the last 2 weeks , and they don't anticipate being in a position to send payments for another 10-14 days at least.

I am trying to get a meeting with Steve Schillinger as I'll be in Antigua 9 days from now.

Will keep forum updated as I learn more.
    This poster either got paid in full and was told to keep his mouth shut or WSEX had him erased.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    nah not really, that 50k is 100% gone. How is Lenny still alive??
    Well the simple answer is he has some lowlife friends in Costa who persuaded some bad guys he would make it right. That didn't hapen so.....

But i am thinking if you put this on the agenda with the guys who got ripped at 911, you might be able to pay for a 2 for 1 Costa adventure. Costa is small place. maybe one day or one stop shopping?

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

just received this in my email from wsex

A FedEx package will be shipped to you tomorrow 30th June for $3,000.00. Below is the tracking number. You should be receiving the package this week. I will not be in office tomorrow, but you can contact our customer support for any further queries. I will answer all emails by Thursday 1st July.

this was from a check request in early february and have a few more to go.

good luck to us all and hopefully the tide has turned.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's hope wsex has made (and will further make) a lot of money from the World Cup 2010, so they can reduce their payout delays (4 months now : feb -> june), and moreover can survive !

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same situation as last update. No communication from our best WSEX sources. Payouts are occasional, but infrequent. Something needs to change for them to avoid no pay status.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13692

another week - another excuse - another delay - another assurance of payment, with no timeframe---here is thier latest response

Dear xxxxx,

Rest assured, you will be getting your monies owed, its just that we are experiencing some delays due to the closure of 2 of our processors and we have just established a new processor. We are now awaiting an update from them regarding your tracking number and will inform you of this once received.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Sharon

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253
    Last edited by relaaxx; 06-30-10 at 01:14 PM. Reason: took name out

sky1
    sky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Wsex . . . Ugh!

WSEX has gone downhill in the past year or two. They:
    • have slow pays (took me a month to get paid)
    • use to have Live Betting offerings everyday . . . now some days they have none
    • use to offer Live Betting totals betting . . . but have not in the past several months
    • Pause Live Bettingseeminglymore often than it is available to bet.
    Their sister company, Matchbook, is much better for Live Betting, customer service, and odds.

Leaving $$ at WSEX these days is like betting . . . only bet (or leave at WSEX) that which you can afford to lose!

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    • use to have Live Betting offerings everyday . . . now some days they have none
    • use to offer Live Betting totals betting . . . but have not in the past several months

all true - except i've been waiting 4 months to get paid - they are much worse now

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    This poster either got paid in full and was told to keep his mouth shut or WSEX had him erased.
    Wow so in less than a 6 month time frame u went from a shameless shill of this site to accusations of murder.

I guess wsex can't even pay you anymore EH chucky boy.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Once again the forum douche bag "Johnny C" spews his diarrhea.

Hey Johnny C, why don't you do us a favor and die?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Wow so in less than a 6 month time frame u went from a shameless shill of this site to accusations of murder.

I guess wsex can't even pay you anymore EH chucky boy.
    i remeber it as chuck saying to get your money out at least a year ago. never a shill always a warning about WSEX and then numerous portsers accusing him of 1 thing or another.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Once again the forum douche bag "Johnny C" spews his diarrhea.

Hey Johnny C, why don't you do us a favor and die?
    Wow, pure class pal.

You were shilling for this place when they were MONTHS behind in payouts and had six figures in outstanding complaints. You were posting re-up bonuses for fks sake

You are a phony, now go back to shilling for MATCHY.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I received two payments this month so they're not a total stiff job yet. On the other hand, still waiting on dozens of checks from at least 3 months ago.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Waiting on $2,700 from over 6 months ago. Oh well, I guess these things take time......

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post

Their sister company, Matchbook, is much better for Live Betting, customer service, and odds.

Leaving $$ at WSEX these days is like betting . . . only bet (or leave at WSEX) that which you can afford to lose!

I used wsex primarily for their live betting. Honestly, I don't know why it never takes off but at the same time I can see how you have a really good chance with your first instinct. The totals they've been not doing for a very long time. They use to have live at-bats, that was gone this year and i think last year. The totals went away in 09/10.

I don't even bet anymore as wsex owes me a pretty penny and there is no real point in using my own money. I think maybe i should try and make a virtual killing and have a nice stash if they were ever to come back.

I think matchbook is horrible for live betting. In 2006 they were great. there was plenty of money on each side. Now, once a game starts there is next to nothing on a line or horrible line offerings.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Anyone waiting longer than 6 months for money? Thanks in advance.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

I see that somebody just received a Moneybookers payout dating back to April 21st.

I know a guy who's been waiting for a Moneybookers payout since April 7th, so they're obviously not paying out based on the chronological order of the withdrawal requests.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Who's kidding who ... they're not paying out at all by Moneybookers ... this guy just got lucky and bugged WSEX at the same time that some unsuspecting slug deposited $2,000 by Moneybookers ... WSEX had $2K in their Moneybookers account, this guy complained at the right time, and got lucky.

Zapper14
    Zapper14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, new to the forum but found this thread when searching for solutions on WSEX slow payouts. I've been waiting for $1000 since my request on March 22nd. Every time I call and bug I get the same excuses of losing processors or processors catching up or checks on hold. I even called and talked to a "supervisor" who informed me checks were being cut and they're playing catch-up. I just want my money so I can move on!!! I put a complaint in through this site. Anyone else have suggestions???

Zap

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

Best hope is that they get some monies from NFL season with people that don't know how bad things have gotten and they get some monies to get their act together. Have 3 nearly max payouts from early March and just spoke to them and nothing in sight. Not looking good, but until they go down there still is a chance they can turn it around...

bnkramer
    bnkramer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just received payment from an April 1 withdrawal request.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by bnkramer View Post

I got one from that same day I believe, maybe I should go check the front door! How fitting, a WSEX payout request on April Fool's Day.

frankbettor
    frankbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would tread lightly here but not give up completely. Make the withdrawals you can't afford to lose and hope and pray with the rest. This book was always good--but in this industry nothing gold can stay. That is your sign.

Ramstone
    Ramstone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bnkramer View Post
    No fairs, I'm two weeks before that

I guess it's encouraging? Time to remind them I didnt die over the past month.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

they dont even have receptionist anymore, its just a recording...Joke

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by NY Playa View Post
    they dont even have receptionist anymore, its just a recording...Joke
    Well that is kind of scary. I don't suppose they reduced their staff to have more cash for payouts

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last