relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    "i think they(WSEX) will be 1 of the best again...."

it is laughable. now. but i do hope it happens.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a tracking number for an early Feb payout.

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to hear some tracking numbers/checks are finally going out. For those that have gotten them already, are they being emailed to you or did you contact wsex directly?

-still waiting on 3x max withdrawal from 3/31, 4/2, 4/5

suzysuzy

It was emailed to me. I didnt even call them or contact Josh until a couple of weeks ago.

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    Got a tracking number for an early Feb payout.
    Do you mind saying your exact request date? Mine was Feb 15th (approved 16th), so I am hoping to put myself at ease with a solid estimate of when I am due up.

Congrats on your number being pulled! Helping bring hope back.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Payout of approx 2 dimes requested Feb 8th, Fedex tracking number and Check received today with same exact E-mail as Trumpdown. Sucks to wait so long, but it looks like they are processing payments again.

suzysuzy

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post

Do you mind saying your exact request date? Mine was Feb 15th (approved 16th), so I am hoping to put myself at ease with a solid estimate of when I am due up.

Congrats on your number being pulled! Helping bring hope back.
    Sorry, I cant remember, and you can only look back 90 days on the site.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice to see some payouts. Money in hand is always good, but the fact that in one day we get reports of more payouts than we saw in a month, is at least a positive. Not in no pay territory yet.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Josh,

What's the total of delinquent withdrawal requests we have currently?

Witver
    Witver's Avatar Become A Pro!

happy to say i got my neteller payment of 2500$ 2 min ago so there is still hope

will make my next 2500$ withdrawal at once

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Witver View Post
    happy to say i got my neteller payment of 2500$ 2 min ago so there is still hope

will make my next 2500$ withdrawal at once
    good news indeed....what was your withdrawal request date?

suzysuzy

i am the stupidest person on the planet. I cant believe I just did this. I just received a check from FedEx, and I was distracted, talking to someone while opening it,and I ripped the check almost in half!!! I hope to god the bank will deposit it.

suzysuzy

ok whew, the bank took the check. Now just have to hope it clears. And then I have to hope to get my next 5 checks......

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
    I got my tracking number today for 22nd Jan payout
    Check received

Kenpetros
    Kenpetros's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check received

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
    Check received
    First time posting here, but, been watching forum for 6 months or so.

I received a $2500 check today (thank God) from a 2/3/10 payout request. I still have yet to receive my requests from 2/1/10, 2/2/10 & 3/15/10. Keeping my fingers crossed. Oh, a friend of mine also just received a $3000 check via FedEx.

All my payout requests were via the regular mail payout option and came via FedEx. They did not email me a tracking number. I received the tracking number from a recorded FedEx message last Friday on my home vmail.

I'll keep everyone posted if I receive any more checks. Good luck all & I hope this check doesn't bounce.

suzysuzy

It's good that people are getting paid, but I just called to see when I'll be getting my next check, and she said "hopefully this month, I cant make any promises."

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

when is WSEX going to start offerring big deposit bonuses to get more money in the hizzee??? pyramid schemes ftw

thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i got paid last 2.5k last night ! I have had to be very patient almost every time but they have come good again. At least slow pay is infinitely better than no pay. Those who are still waiting there's good reason to remain hopeful -i'd say.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thesharkman View Post
    i got paid last 2.5k last night ! I have had to be very patient almost every time but they have come good again. At least slow pay is infinitely better than no pay. Those who are still waiting there's good reason to remain hopeful -i'd say.

good to hear.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Requested a payout in early January for $2,700. Called and emailed them many times, no payment no tracking number.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Anyone have any ideas how there are some outstanding withdraws for some people from Pre-Feb 2010, yet people are receiving checks later than Feb 01?

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    Anyone have any ideas how there are some outstanding withdraws for some people from Pre-Feb 2010, yet people are receiving checks later than Feb 01?
    Since this thread began almost one year ago there are numerous reports of a later requested check granted before an earlier one, and some of these reports are by the same individual. There isn't a method to the madness other than to say they have been consistently behind for some time now.

However, they are still chuggin along hoping to make it to football season I suspect for some new turn-over. I'll keep a balance here and play along albeit my preference would be at a lower risk. Obviously the days of those who used Matchbook to transfer and were granted up to 10k per month to transfer out are long gone.

Checks are 120+/- days out and $Bookers/Neteller are 3+/- weeks currently.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

wsex will be shut down soon

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpetros View Post
    First time posting here, but, been watching forum for 6 months or so.

I received a $2500 check today (thank God) from a 2/3/10 payout request. I still have yet to receive my requests from 2/1/10, 2/2/10 & 3/15/10. Keeping my fingers crossed. Oh, a friend of mine also just received a $3000 check via FedEx.

All my payout requests were via the regular mail payout option and came via FedEx. They did not email me a tracking number. I received the tracking number from a recorded FedEx message last Friday on my home vmail.

I'll keep everyone posted if I receive any more checks. Good luck all & I hope this check doesn't bounce.
    I'll play Nostradamus: It won't bounce. You will get those other checks (in good time) and you will report more friends receiving checks from WSEX.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Has there been any reports of checks bouncing? I know they've been slow as hell but every check I get from them has been good. All caught up now other than 1 payout left from March, I feel pretty lucky to have everything out. Good luck to us all.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I have two $3K checks pending. The earlier one was requested on Feb 24th. This is what I was just told by WSEX CS.

shireefa: the checks are still in processing at this time
    shireefa: we will have an update for you by next week
    shireefa: by then we will be able to tell each cutomer , more details as to what exactly is taking place with the checks

WTF?

bnkramer
    bnkramer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont believe a word anyone of those people say...

I was told last week they were processing checks again which appears to be true. Then today, i was just online on chat and was told processing is on hold and they are in negotiations with processors. You would think they could at least give people the same answer. DAMN!!!!

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Got tracking number today from late January request

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    i will be in Antigua from June 5th for a week

i lived there for 8 years , have actually met one of the owners in the past and personally know some high ranking members of government , so we'll see what transpires

will let you know
    Did you get your money?

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why doesn't WSEX sell their book to someone able to process payouts? Why doesn't WSEX use the same processors as 5dimes, Olympic, etc who get things done in a day or two. Are those processors exclusive or not looking for business? Why doesn't WSEX write their own damn checks by hand? Bank of Antigua could care less if you write hundreds of gambling checks.

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

I'm thinking WSEX is now using bodog's processor. FexEx tracking indicates it is coming from ****. I wonder if it will be for a couple pennies more than my cashout amount too...
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 06-22-10 at 06:59 PM. Reason: removed processor name

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
    I'm thinking WSEX is now using bodog's processor. FexEx tracking indicates it is coming from ***** I wonder if it will be for a couple pennies more than my cashout amount too...
    We probably should not put that type of information in a public forum. Mods please delete. We do not want to do anything that could cause this new payment processor to be shutdown too.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 06-22-10 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removed processor info

RazzFan

May 27th WSEX emailed me saying that my Feb 8 and March cashouts would be combined into a single check when they finally process it for me. Today a check showed up from Fedex and it was only for the amount of my February 8th request. I contacted WSEX to ask why it was not combined with my March payout request as their email stated 3 weeks ago, and they replied "Unfortunately the processor was not able to combine those 2 checks as they had already began processing on the first request."

So they began processing my cashout before March? How stupid do they think we are? I guess I should be happy for any check, but it sucks every answer to every question is still total nonsense.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    One 2500 transfer per month so this would take you a 4 month time-frame.
    Withdraw time very reasonable. 4x roll-over requirement.
    Saw this a couple pages back as their policy concerning transfers to matchbook and figured it would be better to ask then ask their support to verify the information... Last time I did this there was also a $50 fee I believe... Can anyone verify that these details are still currently accurate or not?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

asked again this week for my money from a 2/24 withdrawl. this is the reply. not much of anything.

Dear xxxxx,

Unfortunately we have not received your tracking information as yet, however, as soon as we have received your update we will have it forwarded to your email address listed on file.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Regards,
    Sharon

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253

First ... 28293031323334 ... Last