Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    To everyone WSEX is allowing to make transfers, what deposit methods did you use???
    I deposited via bank transfer.

(I'm located in the USA).

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    Today was a good day. WSEX upper management contacted me with no particular updates beyond a commitment to get totally caught up for good in the near future.

BUT, I had five players contact me that they had been paid. One did book to book instead of Neteller and was paid. Four players were paid by check. I will try to update dates tomorrow, but at least a significant number of players got paid today. For those who weren't paid, I am continuing to keep pushing WSEX to resolve these issues.
    That is good news, but the fact that it's suddenly happening on the eve of football season is spooky.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of the May requests have been paid. The outstanding requests are two for June, four for July, and four for August. Among the new slow pay complaints are two from August that are for Moneybookers (one includes Netelelr). The rest are checks.

WSEX has shown some progress this week. Communication with players and myself hasn't been full of details, but finally paying players who have waited over 100 days for payment, needed to be done.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why can't they just pay people? Look at all the bullshit people have to go through to get piad.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

All of the May requests have been paid. The outstanding requests are two for June, four for July, and four for August. Among the new slow pay complaints are two from August that are for Moneybookers (one includes Netelelr). The rest are checks.

WSEX has shown some progress this week. Communication with players and myself hasn't been full of details, but finally paying players who have waited over 100 days for payment, needed to be done.
    I'm still waiting for $2000 from May.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only positive news is that right now the only slow pay complaints are checks (of course this is a big deal). The one Neteller slow pay complaint of 2500 has been paid. It took 12 days.
    9 out of 10 times I chat to their accounts people (if tehy bother to respond to the chat) they say that the Neteller gateway/link is down .. so I ask for moneybookers - 9 / 10 times also down... so How I have to ask 10 time and use teh forum threats to push for a payout after many attempts and lot of pressure I eventually sometimes get paid ,.... I have $2500 withdrawal pending for 2 weeks now ... I didnt have time to deal with that, but I will be on they case again... they just do not respond to my chat calls... they know what I want and they probably know that they cannot deliver.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just want to say that I've transferred 2-3k in the last month or two from WSEX to Matchbook. All of my requests were done within 12hours. Hopefully everyone will be paid soon

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
    Just want to say that I've transferred 2-3k in the last month or two from WSEX to Matchbook. All of my requests were done within 12hours. Hopefully everyone will be paid soon
    Let's just hope that WSEX to MB isn't from the frying pan into the (delayed) fire.
    Points Awarded:

turbobets gave bookie 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

UV82

I got paid via Neteller today after 2 weeks of excuses... probably got some money in through their 20% promo for the NFL season

... and I think that they will be OK during the NFL season as cash is going to roll in again ... but what a shame ... a book which used to be a glorious A+ book is now battling to pay customers in the most shameful manner possible (having to lie and give miserable excuses) at the end of the day if you get a reputation of a 'slow paying' book your chance of survival in this game is ZERO ... because you can do it to any customer once ... he will never come back for seconds... the cost of acquiring new customers is 8 x more than retaining exsiting ones ... this is a total stupidity ... how one can run a book from A+ to C in 9 months... from Hero to Zero

thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just got paid by wsex too. C'MON WSEX! I sincerely hope this book that maintained the highest level of integrity for many years can come out on the other side. I have recieved now $12500 in the past 22 days through a combination of neteller and Matchbook transfers - so thankyou josh, wsex and matchbook. I'm sorry I have only one post to my name, this being my first... I have been a long time reader of sbr and registered to get in contact with josh. IMO wsex's live betting service is simply the best aside from the exchanges, and i've tried them all, right from bet$3.65 to bwin (shudders) ... so good luck to them.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thesharkman View Post
    I just got paid by wsex too. C'MON WSEX! I sincerely hope this book that maintained the highest level of integrity for many years can come out on the other side. I have recieved now $12500 in the past 22 days through a combination of neteller and Matchbook transfers - so thankyou josh, wsex and matchbook. I'm sorry I have only one post to my name, this being my first... I have been a long time reader of sbr and registered to get in contact with josh. IMO wsex's live betting service is simply the best aside from the exchanges, and i've tried them all, right from bet$3.65 to bwin (shudders) ... so good luck to them.
    good for you ... now what about the other people?

do they hand pick who they fuk?

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17810

I just received my Neteller withdrawal. About 3 weeks wait, though.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right now we are at 12 players paid, 3 players partially paid, and 8 players still waiting for payment.

I was wrong in that one of the players owed for May was only partially paid.

The pace that WSEX is paying has gotten faster, but some of those owed the longest are still waiting. I have targeted those accounts to see if WSEX can finally get them paid.

WSEX needs to work on communication if/when they get payouts under control. As players have mentioned here, communication from accounts is quite bad. I am sure if they had good answers to give it would be better, but false promises and not even replying is not good for their business.

crimedog
    crimedog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is my first time posting, and i was suprised to see how many people were having the same problem that i was. I finally recieved a check for 3k today, the wait time was 22 days. It was a citibank personel check, so I ran to the nearest branch and cashed it successfully. My big problem was how they handled the situation. I called after 10 days and spoke to the accounting manager. I told her that i thought is was rediculous that i had been waiting so long for a Fedex-there fastest option for the States. Her answere was essentialyy that 10 days was not very long to wait and that there were plenty of customers who had been waiting a lot longer. Hmmm. In any event I called every day and spoke to the same women(i was kind of suprised she continued to take my calls.)

If i could find another place that had a good live betting format(for golf) I would switch immediately. Any suggestions? good luck to those who are waiting.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

crimedog, WSEX is the only place that has golf interactives. Currently, WSEX is in slow pay mode.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX is garbage, you deposit on WSEX and you are asking for problems.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    WSEX is garbage, you deposit on WSEX and you are asking for problems.
    Hey asshole, Do you know what garbage is? You starting a thread that WSEX was on the clock for your payout request. You bumped it up a couple of times letting everyone know you were still waiting. Then you get paid in full and fail to mention it on the posting forum. The asshole that you are forced WSEX to post in your thread that you indeed were paid. What a f-u-c-k-i-n-g asshole. Would you agree?

UV82

Are we applauding Wsex for paying players after months of slow/no pay with the most miserable excuses and lies ?...

does that make them now an A+ book again? ...

can you even begin to imagine how much anguish they caused people over the past year ?..

so what if they ran a 20% bonus promo and got some money in just before the NFL season and paid some customer who they own money to for montsh... what is going to happen to them after the NFL season ???

I predict: WSEX will be out of business, one month after the end of the NFL season. WSEX in my view will not be around a year from now... at best.

WSEX
    Last edited by UV82; 09-09-09 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

SSLP

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Hey asshole, Do you know what garbage is? You starting a thread that WSEX was on the clock for your payout request. You bumped it up a couple of times letting everyone know you were still waiting. Then you get paid in full and fail to mention it on the posting forum. The asshole that you are forced WSEX to post in your thread that you indeed were paid. What a f-u-c-k-i-n-g asshole. Would you agree?

for a co owner of wsex your manners are pretty bad.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

hey you still paying .95 on the dollar for wsex funds and has anyone taken you up on your offer?

UV82

This kind of language reflects the current stress level of WSEX... absolutely NO CLASS

what did you have in mind? you will pay players months late and we are going to applaud you? and all will be forgotten? it takes years to build a reputation, which takes 'smart' people like you seconds to destroy. If I was in your shoes, I would go on knees and bag for forgiveness.

If these are the people behind WSEX, the demise of the business is only a matter of time.
    Points Awarded:

SSLP gave UV82 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX gave UV82 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SSLP

solid post

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chuck,

Why did I have to wait 4x as long as posted on their website to receive their payment?

crimedog
    crimedog's Avatar Become A Pro!

A side note to my earlier post-

I stated that my only reason for staying after the slow payment was the interactive golf betting. For some odd reason today they took the BMW championship off the board(for live betting only). It is all just adding up, they are giving me(and i assume some other players) very little reason to stay.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Crazy how they have chosen to go. Trading insolvent is classless. Owners who have made a fortune not honouring debts and misleading loyal clients by slow paying (using new deposits to pay withdrawals slowly) is disgusting.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Luckily I lost most of my balance there this weekend and got it into other books. Not going back till things improve there. Its too bad, I liked their iphone app for wagering but don't like what they are putting their players through now

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    hey you still paying .95 on the dollar for wsex funds and has anyone taken you up on your offer?
    I want to take you up on that offer fwiw.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

My apologies for actually having a clue, but Chuck Sims is not employed by WSEX nor has he ever offered to buy their debt.
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave RickySteve 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chuck Sims

The 90 cents on the dollar offer was made by The SHRINK at EOG. I did a paste & copy for all to see here. ZERO people at SBR took him up on his offer. After 6 weeks, The SHRINK announced the WSEX offer was off the table.

I assume no golf interactives this week because of the many NFL interactive games that will be offered on Sunday.

I am not applauding WSEX for slow paying. Just stating the facts. This thread is about people asking about their payouts. Do we need clueless people posting that WSEX is going under in this thread?

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Lies. Unless "he didn't respond to any emails" is what you meant by "nobody took him up on the offer".

_Stat_
    _Stat_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

So I finally got around to following up with WSEX about not receiving a $5k check for a long time. I called to inquire about it, she said it was processed on May 15, and that she would send an inquiry to the processor.

I haven't filed any complaint over the issue as I did ~0 follow up work, but I will update here on how quick they get it resolved.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

I don't believe Chuck works for wsex. I think he doesn't want to see a panic that will cause all to abandon them at once, and possibly lead to some never getting their money. I feel the same way. I accepted their slow pay situation and waited patiently for 2 regular mail payouts in the past few months. I got them in 5.5 and 7 weeks. I like to think I got them without the help of Joshw and/or sbr member, WSEX, but, based on recent posts regarding Joshw's efforts, I may be naive in thinking that. In any case, both of my withdraws were requested for regular mail and in both cases they sent them via Fedex with no fee. I appreciated that.

What I do not understand and do not like, is their $50 charge for book to book transfers along with the limit imposed when the other books I deal with do this free in either direction. To me this is a bigger negative than the slow pay, as it makes me wonder why they feel they must do this.

As to Chuck's response to the irrational posting of O..uncle, I agree with him although maybe he could have made his point with less anger and profanity. The guy started a flaming thread about his withdraw situation, yet did not return to that thread to tell us that he was , in fact, paid. For some reason this guy seems to trying to cause the panic that would be bad for all.
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave hhsilver 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I req'd a $5k withdrawal check from WSEX on 7/8/2009. After about 6 weeks and no check I asked JoshW to add my name to his list for follow-up. Today WSEX emailed me with a tracking number and presumably the "check is in the mail."

Chuck Sims

We need more intelligent posts like hhsilver.

tomcowley, Only one poster accepted SHRINK's offer and I presume he was paid. If you e-mailed SHRINK and did not get a response, why didn't you post in the thread SHRINK made the offer? Why did you not report it here?

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

I'm not a member at that shithole? I was asking to see how he planned to pay/transfer, and if it wasn't something where I thought I was 100% safe, I wouldn't have done a deal with a known scumbag anyway, so it probably didn't even affect me that he didn't answer email.

First 123456 ... Last