thediesel28
    thediesel28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razzfan and dcbt, I would stay positive, if in fact they did switch to new processors we might see alot if cheques and payouts coming in around the same time. I would reccomend emailing their accounting dept. again to get an update, good luck

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is good to see some payouts going through. I have received a few more complaints this week to add to the list, and I sent the list again tonight to WSEX. No updates from my contacts yet this week.

bkhol99
    bkhol99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does anyone know how do you get a transfer from WSEX to matchbook, and is that a faster way of getting your $ out from WSEX?

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by bkhol99 View Post
    Does anyone know how do you get a transfer from WSEX to matchbook, and is that a faster way of getting your $ out from WSEX?
    I suppose you could call them up. What I did was emailed accounting and asked to transfer the maximum to matchbook. If you use credit card you may get blocked. For whatever reason they allowed my transaction even though I used CC.

If you live in the US i think this is the only way...

investor
    Chicks jumpin my whip like a moshpit
    investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

that sucks

bkhol99

Are there other sites that they would transfer the $ to, or only matchbook? And is matchbook faster at giving the withdrawls?

TodayIsForgotten

Are there other sites that they would transfer the $ to, or only matchbook? And is matchbook faster at giving the withdrawls?
    Can't help you with the first part. But, MB does pay and pays pretty fast.

BackDoorCover
    BackDoorCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4296

This is how I got my money out of wsex. Max transfer is $2500 at a time (wsex dings you $50 for the privlege). I had made previous cc deposits into wsex and they still let me do the transfers. You do have to roll over the transfers 4x at MB before they will let you do another transfer or take a withdrawal.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

for the 4th week in a row i emailed WSEX for information on my withdrawl from 2/24. last 3 weeks i got standard we don't know yet and will tell you when we do. this week they did not even return my email. i have waited this long once before but was not expecting to wait over 8 weeks for a check again. good to hear some checks are getting out but in my opinion they are getting much riskier to have funds there. usually i ask for josh's help and in a week i have my money. not this time. without josh's help and SBR i really don't think we would get our money in a 6 month time frame.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by BackDoorCover View Post
    This is how I got my money out of wsex. Max transfer is $2500 at a time (wsex dings you $50 for the privlege). I had made previous cc deposits into wsex and they still let me do the transfers. You do have to roll over the transfers 4x at MB before they will let you do another transfer or take a withdrawal.
    I know WSEX did transfers with betcris, at betcris you need to roll over 1x not 4x

bkhol99

Thanks for the replies. I don't need the $$ right away but I don't want to leave it in WSEX as it seems they are getting riskier and riskier.
    I'm going to check out MB and Betcris and see if I can transfer the $$$ out.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

BetCris ceased transfers via WSEX. (speaking for myself and a few others)

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can confirm what trumpdown stated. No CRIS transfers from anyone who has tried lately.

scoob40
    scoob40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1429

Nothing from them on a payout request from 1-11. Wondering if I'll ever see it.

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

... And four months later I receive a check for 3k from WSEX that was requested on 12/23/09.

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

Painfully slow Tom, but still better than getting stiffed. I have 3 for similar amounts in the request pipeline...

thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hi there everyone, wsex have come good for me and paid me my request of a month ago. Its painfully slow and i know from this thread many people have been waiting longer than me. Hope it works out well for everyone.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I finally got paid Friday (4-23) from a request on 1-10 I think it was. Long wait but once again they do pay out. They are using a new processor, maybe that will help speed things up. Stay positive, won't happen as soon as you want (nor as soon as it should) but I think they will keep paying out as they are able to process them.

TodayIsForgotten

For those who have been paid and live in the states has your check come with anything else included with it? Today i received a check for $2,945. Except, there is a letter saying i have to activate the check to use it. I have to spend it at Macy's or Sears etc. It is saying its some secret shoppers club.

The only reason why this has me baffled is the fact that one of the checks im waiting on is for $3,000.

Is this their new way of doing things? or is it simply a scam and pure coincidence?

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    For those who have been paid and live in the states has your check come with anything else included with it? Today i received a check for $2,945. Except, there is a letter saying i have to activate the check to use it. I have to spend it at Macy's or Sears etc. It is saying its some secret shoppers club.

The only reason why this has me baffled is the fact that one of the checks im waiting on is for $3,000.

Is this their new way of doing things? or is it simply a scam and pure coincidence?
    So your check is really just a gift card that can only be sent specific places? That would be seriously ****ed up!

TodayIsForgotten

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    So your check is really just a gift card that can only be sent specific places? That would be seriously ****ed up!
    I know. If that were the case I'd be livid.

I am almost positive the envelope had from canada on it. But, then when i open it up there is a check from PNC Philadelphia.

There are 3 documents that contain in a brief summary:

Attention: My Name
    REF: TSD-2061
    Please read the entire underlined portion very carefully to avoid mistakes:

We are a SECRET CUSTOMER employment firm that specializes in assisting corporations on how to improve customer services relations to their clientele: we represent over 2500 firms. You have been chosen by our human resources department to evaluate the stores/business listed below: Congradulations!!!

The document tells me to cash the check at my bank and then go and purchase stuff. I'm really confused by that sentence. If i were to cash this check and it went through I'm sure as shit not buying anything from what they told me to. So weird.

WTF?!?!? I'm going with scam, but im' so confused since the money value on the check is nearly identical to my withdrawal.

Pure coincidence? Maybe i'll ask Josh. Pretty sure this is just coincidence. Out of the 2 documents one has hong kong on it and another New York. Then the check from Philly.
    Last edited by TodayIsForgotten; 04-26-10 at 07:22 PM.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Wow that really is fuked up.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

I know. If that were the case I'd be livid.

I am almost positive the envelope had from canada on it. But, then when i open it up there is a check from PNC Philadelphia.

There are 3 documents that contain in a brief summary:

Attention: My Name
    REF: TSD-2061
    Please read the entire underlined portion very carefully to avoid mistakes:

We are a SECRET CUSTOMER employment firm that specializes in assisting corporations on how to improve customer services relations to their clientele: we represent over 2500 firms. You have been chosen by our human resources department to evaluate the stores/business listed below: Congradulations!!!

The document tells me to cash the check at my bank and then go and purchase stuff. I'm really confused by that sentence. If i were to cash this check and it went through I'm sure as shit not buying anything from what they told me to. So weird.

WTF?!?!? I'm going with scam, but im' so confused since the money value on the check is nearly identical to my withdrawal.

Pure coincidence? Maybe i'll ask Josh. Pretty sure this is just coincidence. Out of the 2 documents one has hong kong on it and another New York. Then the check from Philly.
    This has zero to do with WSEX ... this is a fairly common scam form letter, similar to the "winning lottery" letters/e-mails that circulate.

The good news is, that cheque wasn't from WSEX. The bad news is, that wasn't your cheque from WSEX.

RazzFan

It appears our cashout problem is being monitored. Saw this this morning, and I certainly did not contact them. http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...rs-042610.html

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I received two checks last week from late January. Still waiting on 15 more from Feb/Mar.

TodayIsForgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    This has zero to do with WSEX ... this is a fairly common scam form letter, similar to the "winning lottery" letters/e-mails that circulate.

The good news is, that cheque wasn't from WSEX. The bad news is, that wasn't your cheque from WSEX.
    I will have to agree with you on this. Still bad news all around the table. I have no intention of even bothering with the check. I had to question this since i've been waiting for some time and then i receive a nearly identical check for what i requested as a withdrawal.

That gambling911 is pretty funny. I am popular! I want to make it clear that I never indicated the check was from WSEX, just giving the situation and circumstances...one has to wonder: could this really be from wsex?

I have seen differing things from my previous cashouts from WSEX but this one did seem way too outlandish to be legit. I am also familiar with these types of scams. The first give away was the fact that canadian post is on the envelope and then one document has contact information from HK and another from NY and then a check from PA.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Has nothing to do with WSEX. What date did you ask for your money Today?

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Still waiting patiently on 3 max courier withdraws as late as Feb. 8th.

TodayIsForgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Has nothing to do with WSEX. What date did you ask for your money Today?

2/23, 3/29 and 4/03. 2010.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Gee I'm glad I don't have funds with them any more

If I did, I'd be doing a lot of arbing (or close) trying to lose my WSEX balance by effectively transferring it to other books, albeit at some vig cost.

By the sounds of it this mob must be insolvent and only paying out to existing customers what is coming in from new deposits. Why are they allowed to continue trading if they are unable to meet their debts when due?
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-28-10 at 01:07 AM.

RazzFan

2/23, 3/29 and 4/03. 2010.
    Oh forget those until after summer. Mine are pending from 2/15 and 3/24 and they are not even close to being sent.

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Arbing

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Gee I'm glad I don't have funds with them any more

If I did, I'd be doing a lot of arbing (or close) trying to lose my WSEX balance by effectively transferring it to other books, albeit at some vig cost.
    One good arb to do right now if you've got an account at bodog and WSEX is the following golf matchup at Quail Hollow...
    TIGER WOODS -155 @ bodog
    PHIL MICKELSON +155 @ WSEX

TodayIsForgotten

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    Oh forget those until after summer. Mine are pending from 2/15 and 3/24 and they are not even close to being sent.

At this point, I don't even care anymore. I'm still making monopoly money on WSEX, so i can buy places like baltic ave and marvin gardens. Over time i'll make my money with the residents who come to visit my hotels. If by some miracle of God, WSEX decides to straighten-up or be bought, or whatever, only then will it matter about my money. I use to call WSEX up and email them and that was successful for the most part. I have given Josh my information. If not even Josh can get prompt responses or cash payouts quickly at this junction...monopoly money it is.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

At this point, I don't even care anymore. I'm still making monopoly money on WSEX, so i can buy places like baltic ave and marvin gardens. Over time i'll make my money with the residents who come to visit my hotels. If by some miracle of God, WSEX decides to straighten-up or be bought, or whatever, only then will it matter about my money. I use to call WSEX up and email them and that was successful for the most part. I have given Josh my information. If not even Josh can get prompt responses or cash payouts quickly at this junction...monopoly money it is.
    exactly - i've been waiting since 2/24 -josh knows - complaining to josh would get me my money in a week - been 3 weeks since josh's was notified - i email them weekly - asked to be compensated with a free transfer for waiting so long and still having no time frame for payment - here is thier response - today minutes ago

Dear xxx,

Unfortunately we do not have your tracking numbers to date however as promised an email will be sent as soon as received. In reference to the free transfer, it will be considered.

Your continued patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Alivia

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888

TodayIsForgotten

I hear ya relaxxx. Hell, id even be willing to have them dock me 100 in my winnings to get the fricking check(s)!

First ... 23242526272829 ... Last