BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paxton32 View Post
    I made a deposit with them and requested the 50 percent bonus....they did not put the bonus in and said because i didnt ask for it the same day even though i asked for it right after i deposited...that is all just didnt get a bonus when i requested on after my deposit..
    Did you start betting first, and then ask for the bonus?

paxton32
    paxton32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

No...I just explained

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alltheway View Post
    Touch you seem to have great knowledge of the industry , I happen to know a few people as well what is your take on Alliance?
    ALL, appreciate your trust or inquisitive nature when it comes to my opinion... I will be more than happy to do what you ask but because it will be more detailed I would have to touch base with someone before I do it if you know what I mean... initially will just say your money is safe. Will comment further if I get the go ahead buddy and explain all the parameters-variables behind my opinion. Fair enough? Give me a day or two...

touchback

No...I just explained
    Pal... I cannot count the ways that you have seriously annoyed me... but to respond with (No...I just explained ) is sh1t. Someone is trying to help you out and I assure you it is not me and they are asking for additional data and that is your retort... man, have you ever checked out C O V E R S...

paxton32

o they payed me out too...j

paxton32

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Pal... I cannot count the ways that you have seriously annoyed me... but to respond with (No...I just explained &nbsp is sh1t. Someone is trying to help you out and I assure you it is not me and they are asking for additional data and that is your retort... man, have you ever checked out C O V E R S...
    Ya I have been on there a few times....there is no help...they already said there not going to give me the bonus off my deposit..

touchback

Man.. I almost give up. This is what happened. You made a deposit and as soon as it posted to your account instead of checking to make sure the bonus you wanted was also available you decided to just start laying action... by the next day, which I also predict you had lost some if not all the wagers placed you then decided to follow up on your bonus but because you had already placed action and taken your sweet ass time they said no. By the way, almost all if not all Terms and Conditions state that once a wager is placed then thats it folks... so this, something that was equally your fault and is really unimportant when choosing an out is the bases of your recommendation of Alliance being a bad out... MAN... now I give up.... you an Shroomy did me in today.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

paxton32 is full of crap unless he is unaware of how to use a telephone or alliance doesn't answer the phone.

paxton32

Man.. I almost give up. This is what happened. You made a deposit and as soon as it posted to your account instead of checking to make sure the bonus you wanted was also available you decided to just start laying action... by the next day, which I also predict you had lost some if not all the wagers placed you then decided to follow up on your bonus but because you had already placed action and taken your sweet ass time they said no. By the way, almost all if not all Terms and Conditions state that once a wager is placed then thats it folks... so this, something that was equally your fault and is really unimportant when choosing an out is the bases of your recommendation of Alliance being a bad out... MAN... now I give up.... you an Shroomy did me in today.
    I never placed a wager before I asked for a bonus lol....I clearly asked at the time of deposit, but you can go put words in my mouth for me i gues..

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah that's belieaveable a book that calls people offering 100 percent bonuses refuses to give a guy one.

touchback

I never placed a wager before I asked for a bonus lol....I clearly asked at the time of deposit, but you can go put words in my mouth for me i gues..
    Buddy... just so you know. The DGS platform is a combination database and contact manager. That means every interaction between service and customer of note is inputed into the account management note fields and they stay as well as being able to pull up every deposit, bonus and freebie you ever got. This rather immature and not exactly accurate forum communication because of your personal issues is not appropriate... Also, just so guys know... if you give reps a hard time about bonuses and say you do not want them it will be noted and that if you ask for freebees without having an active balance that can also be annoying after so many times within certain restricted time frames... so, if your a pain in the a55 expect to eventually get a certain type of response... and I might add that bonuses are not a right... a service can give or decide not to give one at any time. In the future I would recommend more accurate communications I do not like having my time wasted... good day to you sir...

paxton32

OK then don't reply I asked for the bonus at the time of deposit...Alliance pays out but I will no longer use them because they sucked me out of my bonus...have a good day sir

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Alliance does pay winners and thats what counts.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not even considering playing at this book till they build a history of paying for a decent period of time.

touchback

Well... I would think 2 seasons in the public eye is a decent amount of time... dont you...

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

So far so good with them and i know a rep that ive known for a few years from other places that works there now, says the people he works for is good people so take it for what its worth. They have treated me with extra care which i like.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

They have cold called me numerous times which I don't usually mind except I have never had an account there.Just kind of turns me off an unknown book keeps calling. I don't mind phone calls usually though I prefer emails....even Heritage has called me quite a bit surprisingly. Guess it might of worked with them too as I reloaded recently but mainly because 5dimes and Heritage are the best options around currently.

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    They have cold called me numerous times which I don't usually mind except I have never had an account there.Just kind of turns me off an unknown book keeps calling. I don't mind phone calls usually though I prefer emails....even Heritage has called me quite a bit surprisingly. Guess it might of worked with them too as I reloaded recently but mainly because 5dimes and Heritage are the best options around currently.
    Well...if Legion says he gets the personal touch from Alliance then of all people I believe him. It is so old getting treated like an account number and a plus or minus fugure. Any service that starts to give the good old fashioned personal touch instead of the standard account number and plus or minus figure is a place for me... man, I am a customer not a figure. I got alot of respect if a house treats guys with respect...

crysbreeze
    crysbreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14966

touchback are your PMs disabled?

ImScrewed
    ImScrewed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nothing but positives. Been with this book since mid-November. Payouts are ALWAYS sent same day. Sometimes within 20-30 minutes. Never longer than a few hours. CS is nice. I'm not sure how many reps they have, though. I think there are 4 or 5 people that use the "Tracy" name on live chat.

Anyways, I've run my balance up to a considerable amount. I will report on how the payout goes. I plan to request a bank check or a wire for the first time. All of my prior payouts have been p2p.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Ive had no problems with this book and have been with them since October.Good customer service and fast pay outs'One of the better smaller shops that I have played with

ImScrewed
    ImScrewed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

My only complaint with Alliance is the low limits and lack of moneylines for high point spreads. For basketball, nothing above a 9 point spread will have a moneyline. I like to hit those big underdog moneylines a lot. I don't understand why books don't offer moneylines on everything. For every person that wins on a big moneyline dog, there is another dipshit that included the favorite in a ML parlay.

Anyways, the limits suck. I'm at 300 per game and 100 on halftimes. Any "exotics" (soccer, tennis, etc) are also 100.

Touchback - if this book is as strong financially as you say, why are the limits so low?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

You know... I like their management team and I know who the backing is... as I have mentioned in the past. Just wondering why they are kept at a C- if they have zero complaints and confirmed veteran management, great customer service and some of the strongest backing in the biz... seriously, what gives. Is it really about advertising opertunities. I consider the BI fiasco a major blunder on SBRīs part and not the end of the world and non the less always thought their ratings to be fairly accurate and a good rule of thumb for guys too start with their proper due diligence when choosing a service but I literally see a good service being held down for no real or apparent reason. Whatever the reason I am almost positive I would of heard of a valid one by now and since I have not what gives? Seriously... how many guys have had a good experience with them and do they not pay fast. This aint a schill job... just wondering. Does anyone else think they have earned a C or C plus...
    looks like sbr had em rated just right

"strong backing"

where did this douchebag go?

First 12