View New Posts
12
  1. #1

    EZStreetsports ?

    Anybody familar with this book, it doesn't look like they are even rated by SBR (EZStreetsports not EasyStreet Sports). I recieved a call from Bob today, apparently he used to work @ BetIslands or somehow had access to their customer list, and he had a special deal for me since I had an account with BetIslands. He already had opened up an account for me with a $50 freeplay and will give me 100% matching freeplay on my 1st deposit . At least when Big Mike from Alliance Sports Book calls me 3 times a week I can tell him that they are only rated C- by SBR so I'm not very interested.

  2. #2

    Apparently, EZstreetsports is owned and run by the same honest, hardworking folks that ran betislands.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/3/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/4/2013

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 4/4/2014


  3. #3

  4. #4
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-21-10
    Posts: 1,306
    Betpoints: 2658
    Message Me

    I think hank has been living under a rock.

  5. #5

    Do not do business with con artists. Because they will con you. Guaranteed.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 12/14/2005


  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    WTF is going on in this industry? Two hours after I get the call from EZStreet, I get a call from Lilly @ BetPhoenix trying to enhance me to start playing with them again.

  9. #9
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-21-10
    Posts: 1,306
    Betpoints: 2658
    Message Me

    Both books are garbage. F rating to both.

  10. #10

    These crap books are like flies on shit. Once one has your info, they all have your info. Don't play in the doo-doo from now on.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 05/08/2013


  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    Run like hell Hank.
    this

  12. #12
    SBRMAN23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-11
    Posts: 2,611
    Betpoints: 48
    Message Me

    Got a Vm from Ben saying the same thing smh it is a free play but I don't know max payout 250 he said

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +4,332 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,847 pts

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         8,391 pts


  13. #13
    Bill Dozer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 9,838
    Betpoints: 4776
    Message Me

    BI spent about its last month on the EZ Street platform.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  14. #14

    Dozer, you're a complete and utter joke.

    Below zero integrity. Not related to this thread, by the way, but you closed the other.

    You're in complete denial, and your effort to save face is laughable. These problems would never have arisen without SBR. And this is well know throughout the industry. I don't even know why you're trying to sidestep so obvious a fact.

    You tell me to man up and take my loss. lol I'm fighting for players. What are you doing? I suppose it's far too late for you to man up and take responsibility.

    But thanks for presenting the party line. I didn't expect it any other way. Now go try to look good and try to take credit for a plan that, I wish, would go through without you ever being involved. The facts speak louder than words, old 'watchdog'. You got run over chasing ambulances.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-09-13 at 08:34 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 12/14/2005


  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Dozer, you're a complete and utter joke.

    Below zero integrity. Not related to this thread, by the way, but you closed the other.

    You're in complete denial, and your effort to save face is laughable. These problems would never have arisen without SBR. And this is well know throughout the industry. I don't even know why you're trying to sidestep so obvious a fact.

    You tell me to man up and take my loss. lol I'm fighting for players. What are you doing? I suppose it's far too late for you to man up and take responsibility.

    But thanks for presenting the party line. I didn't expect it any other way. Now go try to look good and try to take credit for a plan that, I wish, would go through without you ever being involved. The facts speak louder than words, old 'watchdog'. You got run over chasing ambulances.
    He closed the last thread because you were posting lies.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  16. #16

    Man up....hahahaha....gotta give Dozer credit that takes balls to say to someone you just helped rob

    Of course probably not the response from SBR the BI players were hoping for
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-09-13 at 09:03 PM.

  17. #17

    Dozer - Are the owners the same for 7Red and EZStreet or are they different?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  18. #18

    It's been reported that EZ and Betonline share the same financial backing. If true, are plans in the works for a BOL bailout in the near future?

  19. #19

  20. #20
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-08
    Posts: 617
    Betpoints: 12
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Got a Vm from Ben saying the same thing smh it is a free play but I don't know max payout 250 he said

    Me too. Told him he had a lot of nerve calling. I was promptly hung up on.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/3/2013

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/07/2014


  21. #21

    Jen just call me offering a 100% bonus, I told her to penetrate off

    No way EZstreetsports aka Betislands is gettin any of my money

  22. #22

    the very 1st deposit i made to a sportsbook many many years ago i realized the risk. same risk today. just more of a risk these days. can't blame anyone for getting ripped off except the people who ripped you off. gambling is only about risk/reward. you don't share your rewards with others but you also can't blame others for the risks that someone made you believe would never happen but went bad. it happens. alot. you can't be sure of anything when you have no legal recourse. anything can happen---part of the risk. don't like the risk, maybe it is too unfair. don't gamble offshore. hope there is some good resolution for people affected by the theft of funds at BI. jon was too good to be true. you know how that always goes. i defended him often in the past. but should have seen it coming - because he was way too fair and way to good to be true.

  23. #23

    Good point relaxxx....in all honesty I saw this comin a mile away which is why I didnt get caught up in this robbery, I also see it coming with Betonline....of course posters will be just as shocked when it happens and looking for who to blame

    I dont care wtf SBR says if you think playing at Betonline doesnt involve some significant risk you are an idiot and BetIslands (being brand new) was 10x riskier than even Betonline. You accept a large amount of risk when you play at a brand new unheard of book with incredible bonuses run by a tattooed freak but apparently some of the posters are just finding that out.

    When you bet at shit books you get shit on your hands as Tony from 5Dimes would say
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-10-13 at 03:35 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

  24. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Dozer, you're a complete and utter joke.

    Below zero integrity. Not related to this thread, by the way, but you closed the other.

    You're in complete denial, and your effort to save face is laughable. These problems would never have arisen without SBR. And this is well know throughout the industry. I don't even know why you're trying to sidestep so obvious a fact.

    You tell me to man up and take my loss. lol I'm fighting for players. What are you doing? I suppose it's far too late for you to man up and take responsibility.

    But thanks for presenting the party line. I didn't expect it any other way. Now go try to look good and try to take credit for a plan that, I wish, would go through without you ever being involved. The facts speak louder than words, old 'watchdog'. You got run over chasing ambulances.
    The guy is asking about ezstreet, and people are mentioning platforms . well EASY street are the guys who supported the bet islands guy through his patches I guess, they also helped 7red establish and are the site pph known as MSO well supported on the rx if you look at the banners you will see 3 of them 7RED, EASYSTREET,MSO.... and before not too long ago was Bet islands... anyways... what will you gain by going on forever about it? well maybe you can get to know the business and see that it is possible that easystreet got ripped off too for hosting or trying to help bet islands, but yes to try and gain from the already hurt players is not the most moral but why let sick twisted gamblers throw their money at a different book, capitalism our society is built on it. which means basically make a buck from all possible opportunities, players needed somewhere to play, most of the accounts were already being handled by easystreet and so go grab them... thats what they were doing... good luck to you guys on your ongoing arguement but any guy who does not play with reputable books and does not care once he has action somewhere, cannot not really have a gripe with anyone on here pointing out facts...

  25. #25

    so you know him?

    the little tattooed freak.. what I want to know is how such a little twirp like the tattooed little . bleeping bleep ever wrangled his way into such a position in the first place, It appears 40k and a few right moves can get you nice living for a while with a bunch of depositors and a quick gettaway.... looks like anyone could do it... so who has 50k for a few weeks? I return with 65k 3 months not bad investment return of couple of months or so.. 5k a mnth for nothing but risking 50k investment.. any takers.. I got the same plan as Jon and you will be happy with your 15k profit....no risk no reward..lol...lol serious though. what can anyone expect..exactly.. deposit and play with the real books although with the U.S continuing to fight in the world courts for the gambling laws it will always be hard, bo dog for example.....anyway...good look to all your super bowl hopefuls....

  26. #26

    You guys are just as bad as BI telling lies about other books. Fiction always sounds better than fact. SBR is at fault, BI is at fault and others here with the fairly tales are at fault. Everyone that disagrees with the story tellers is called a shill. Go ahead, play the race card, play the shill card, but the facts are the facts.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  27. #27

    Everyone was lying about Justin being on the take with the BI scandal and now everyone is lying about EZ.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  28. #28

    and they have the database with a couple of other books. It doesn't mean a thing. A couple of books that considered a bailout have the database. A S K T H E B O O K I E was able to obtain it too.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 01-11-13 at 12:21 AM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  29. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    The guy is asking about ezstreet, and people are mentioning platforms . well EASY street are the guys who supported the bet islands guy through his patches I guess, they also helped 7red establish and are the site pph known as MSO well supported on the rx if you look at the banners you will see 3 of them 7RED, EASYSTREET,MSO.... and before not too long ago was Bet islands... anyways... what will you gain by going on forever about it? well maybe you can get to know the business and see that it is possible that easystreet got ripped off too for hosting or trying to help bet islands, but yes to try and gain from the already hurt players is not the most moral but why let sick twisted gamblers throw their money at a different book, capitalism our society is built on it. which means basically make a buck from all possible opportunities, players needed somewhere to play, most of the accounts were already being handled by easystreet and so go grab them... thats what they were doing... good luck to you guys on your ongoing arguement but any guy who does not play with reputable books and does not care once he has action somewhere, cannot not really have a gripe with anyone on here pointing out facts...
    great post.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  30. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    and they have the database with a couple of other books. It doesn't mean a thing. A couple of books that considered a bailout have the database. A S K T H E B O O K I E was able to obtain it too.
    There was an interesting article at the website you mentioned titled 'What SBR should do to remedy the betislands fiasco'..this site might be a competitor with an agenda but it was an interesting read for anyone affected by this betislands robbery.

  31. #31

    Ezstreet tried to put a $ 50 freeplay in an account they opened for me and offered the scam bailout package with the big roll, told them what they could do with the offer

  32. #32

    The day that the news of BI stiffing players, poster Sharpcat asked for a withdraw at EZStreet. He received his payment by MO in 5 days.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  33. #33

    Today, 11:57 AM
    sharpcat-
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 143

    Re: Starting Linebackers For SBR?

    Both were requested the first day that the BI story went viral and both were delivered within 5 business days.

    ...................

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  34. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    The day that the news of BI stiffing players, poster Sharpcat asked for a withdraw at EZStreet. He received his payment by MO in 5 days.
    In the BI bailout thread on page 8 post #256 you ask Justin if EZ. 7red, and BI are all related, and what he thinks of the EZ bailout offer. In the next post, Justin says that you are asking the wrong question about EZ. He then seems to have left the thread. I am left wondering what he meant by that? I think you asked a couple of excellent questions there, and am left wondering what is the right question to ask Justin!

  35. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    In the BI bailout thread on page 8 post #256 you ask Justin if EZ. 7red, and BI are all related, and what he thinks of the EZ bailout offer. In the next post, Justin says that you are asking the wrong question about EZ. He then seems to have left the thread. I am left wondering what he meant by that? I think you asked a couple of excellent questions there, and am left wondering what is the right question to ask Justin!
    I was wondering about that too. I wish he would have stuck around longer. He posts at another forum and I'll bring it over if he says something new.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


12 Last
Top