baroneq
    baroneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mooregames is SCAM! Liers and cheaters! Mooregames stole 1619EUR from my account!

I opened my account in mooregames at 22/6 and deposited via mb 200 euro. They gave me a bonus of 200 euro and i had 400. After turnover (10x first deposit - 2000eur) I have got 3240 euro and asked for withdrawal. They took from my accounts half of winnings then. I was talking with support on chat:

Support Moore Games: The reason is that you haven´t wagered the bonus properly.
    Support Moore Games: 8.
    Support Moore Games: please read the terms and conditions of the promotion.
    Support Moore Games: Only bets up to 100 Euro will count for releasing the bonus. Bets over 100 Euro will not be taken into consideration.

I wrote an email to the Mooregames Finance. They replied:

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your e-mail! We checked your account and probably our colleague from support didn’t noticed that you enrolled for the bonus before those T&C were inserted.
    You are right, the restriction of placing bets on minimum 10 different events and maximum 100 Euro doesn’t apply to you, but what you haven’t noticed is that you were supposed to rollover the bonus and the deposited amount 10 times.

You placed 7 bets on 3 events, out of which one had an odd of under 1.95, so it won’t count towards the wagering requirements. The rest of the bets are qualifying bets and adds up to 2,008 Euro. You can either check your betting history of see the attached screen shot for further edification.You deposited 200 Euro and triggered a bonus of 200 Euro, therefore the wagering requirement was 200*10 + 200*10 = 4,000 Euro

For reasons we do not know, you stopped playing in the 15th of July and the period you were supposed to wager your bonus has been valid until the 22nd of July.

Failing to fulfill the wagering requirements for the bonus you enrolled for, lead to deducting the bonus together with the winnings generated by the bonus as stated in paragraph 4 of the T&C of this bonus, hence reducing your balance with 1,619 Euro.

Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind Regards,
    Erik R.

Here is t&c of promotion which I took part in:
    http://obstawianie.com/mooregames-10...w-vt122758.htm
    Here is t&c of THE SAME promotion, but on mooregames site:
    https://www.mooregames.com/euro-2012-deposit-bonus/

T&C are almost the same. Almost. Point 3 has been changed from 'player must wager the deposited amount 10 times' on 'player must wager the deposited amount and the bonus 10 times'.

I explained them that t&c in June (and 3 hours before!) were different. I sent them screen. I wrote them that friend of mine deposited 200EUR (and got 200EUR od bonus) on 28/6 so few days after me and after 2000EUR turnover they made a normal withdrawal!

Dear Adam,

Please note that nobody has “stolen” your money, but due to not wagering your bonus accordingly, the bonus money together with its winnings have been deducted in accordance to the T&C of the bonus.
    The T&C have been there all the time and it is your responsibility to periodically check and comply with them.

The decisions of our management are final regarding this matter and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Regards,
    Erik R.

Mooregames is SCAM! Liers and cheaters! Mooregames stole 1619EUR from my account! Keep away!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baroneq View Post
    I opened my account in mooregames at 22/6 and deposited via mb 200 euro. They gave me a bonus of 200 euro and i had 400. After turnover (10x first deposit - 2000eur) I have got 3240 euro and asked for withdrawal. They took from my accounts half of winnings then. I was talking with support on chat:

Support Moore Games: The reason is that you haven´t wagered the bonus properly.
    Support Moore Games: 8.
    Support Moore Games: please read the terms and conditions of the promotion.
    Support Moore Games: Only bets up to 100 Euro will count for releasing the bonus. Bets over 100 Euro will not be taken into consideration.

I wrote an email to the Mooregames Finance. They replied:

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your e-mail! We checked your account and probably our colleague from support didn’t noticed that you enrolled for the bonus before those T&C were inserted.
    You are right, the restriction of placing bets on minimum 10 different events and maximum 100 Euro doesn’t apply to you, but what you haven’t noticed is that you were supposed to rollover the bonus and the deposited amount 10 times.

You placed 7 bets on 3 events, out of which one had an odd of under 1.95, so it won’t count towards the wagering requirements. The rest of the bets are qualifying bets and adds up to 2,008 Euro. You can either check your betting history of see the attached screen shot for further edification.You deposited 200 Euro and triggered a bonus of 200 Euro, therefore the wagering requirement was 200*10 + 200*10 = 4,000 Euro

For reasons we do not know, you stopped playing in the 15th of July and the period you were supposed to wager your bonus has been valid until the 22nd of July.

Failing to fulfill the wagering requirements for the bonus you enrolled for, lead to deducting the bonus together with the winnings generated by the bonus as stated in paragraph 4 of the T&C of this bonus, hence reducing your balance with 1,619 Euro.

Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind Regards,
    Erik R.

Here is t&c of promotion which I took part in:
    http://obstawianie.com/mooregames-10...w-vt122758.htm
    Here is t&c of THE SAME promotion, but on mooregames site:
    https://www.mooregames.com/euro-2012-deposit-bonus/

T&C are almost the same. Almost. Point 3 has been changed from 'player must wager the deposited amount 10 times' on 'player must wager the deposited amount and the bonus 10 times'.

I explained them that t&c in June (and 3 hours before!) were different. I sent them screen. I wrote them that friend of mine deposited 200EUR (and got 200EUR od bonus) on 28/6 so few days after me and after 2000EUR turnover they made a normal withdrawal!

Dear Adam,

Please note that nobody has “stolen” your money, but due to not wagering your bonus accordingly, the bonus money together with its winnings have been deducted in accordance to the T&C of the bonus.
    The T&C have been there all the time and it is your responsibility to periodically check and comply with them.

The decisions of our management are final regarding this matter and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Regards,
    Erik R.

Mooregames is SCAM! Liers and cheaters! Mooregames stole 1619EUR from my account! Keep away!
    It seems that the site is admitting that they changed the rules in that last e-mail they sent you. Why would their customers need to periodically check the t&c's unless they were continually changing. And, once the customer has agreed to any set of terms, the site cannot unilateral change those terms.

baroneq

OK, they can change the rules (new version of promotion, new dates etc.). But when I finished turnover, there was the same t&c! When I was chatting with support, the t&c were the same as well! After email to mooregames scam finances, they have changed it.

It's a daylight robbery!

adriana1977
    adriana1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

They have robbed me also with 2350 euros or something like that, the same situation that you encountered with them also, they are changing the rules over night and deny any payments. I have spoke with justin7 but is nothing he can do with these scumbags.
    Please stay away at any cost, they don t pay anything and they lie all the times

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Fill out a complaint, and we will help you. Moore Games has been willing to address these types of issues as long as it is not a multi-account problem.

Adriana, send me a note and I'll review your claim.

adriana1977
    adriana1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

i have send you a note already, my mooregames account username is adriana1977, you checked my claim but nothing happened. they have stolen my money and nothing happened, before they told you that i have breached the terms and conditions witch i didn t do, you agree with me on that point and after that they invent the thing that i have multi account or something like that. how can you believe them after i have proved to you that they are liying with google screenshot with the terms and conditions that i have showed you.
    you said they will definetly get black listed if they will steal the money from me but nothing happened with them , they are working as usual , stealing peoples money the same they did to me also

meercha
    meercha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

@ baroneq: have you cashed out the remaining amount? Or did they scam you with that as well?
    So, they forfeited the bonus, but what happened with your own winnings? Did they pay you?

I also have an account and never had problems so I am very interested in hearing more about your cashout.
    cheers!

meercha

hmm...No answer? I guess you are a fraud, that's why you lost your bonus

baroneq

@ Meercha: Does Mooregames spam pay your for your posts or you are just working there for free?

I have got a lot of work and don't follow this thread day after day so don't be snooty, meercha. I am fraud because I didn't reply on your very important post? Lol. Yes I have got withdrawal with remaining amount.

Barca89
    Barca89's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 2 cents in the issue....I see two persons here writing that they have been cheated by moore games. My friend knows one of the owners and the owners are fair. From all persons who plays at moore games two persons here writes that they have been scammed. adriana1977 it seems like you did something wrong doesent it? baroneq, so they did pay you out and still you are shouting that moore games scammed you and changed the conditions for the bonus even if you are showing wrong bonus? Nja, I have played moore games long time and had no problems. I play so I can gather roll over for Bingo Rimérs events that he has in Sweden for moore games players otherwise I play Bet365. BTW meercha, are you from Sweden?

meercha

@ Barca89: Yes, I am from Sweden and I am a huge fan of Bingo's- this is how I heard about Moore Games actually

I wrote a similar thing on another post; I bet something was wrong with these players, otherwise LGA would take Moore Games' gaming license for such a "robery"

Check out my thinking: a SCAM BOOKIE wouldn't pay players out, right? A SCAM bookie would keep the player's funds.

baroneq and adriana1977 are posting sh*t about this bookie, but what is funny is THAT BOTH PLAYERS GOT MONEY OUT.

Now, I wonder HOW COME A SCAM BOOKIE IS PAYING OUT players?

...doesn't make sense at all...

PS: I am glad I am not the only one who is posting good things about Moore. These guys are already speculating that I am working for Moore

meercha

@ Barca89: send me a PM with your details, if you live in southern Sweden

MG666
    MG666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yes Meercha he is from south of Sweden and a very funny guy to. Have you seen Bingo's new promo for us swedes that came out today?

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Always hilarious seeing several posters with 10-20 posts each and in all of those posts defending a bookie.
    Not suspicious at all...

MG666
    MG666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

[QUOTE=Dunhill;17005160]Always hilarious seeing several posters with 10-20 posts each and in all of those posts defending a bookie.
    Not suspicious at all...

I defend Moore Games since it's a friend of mine the has intrest in the company. Is that wrong or is this a forum just for players to complain on bookies?