adriana1977
    adriana1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Mooregames stealing players money please stay away at all costs

Hello, i have opened an account with mooregames 9 days back, i have made a deposit of 200 euros and received a bonus of 200 into my account. i had 10 days to clear this bonus and 6000 euros in bets in order to clear this bonus. Well the problem when i have asked them how much do i need to bet, they said 1600, and today they said to me that i have placed more than 100 euros/bet and according to their rule nr 8 Only bets up to 100 Euro will count for releasing the bonus. Bets over 100 Euro will not be taken into consideration and all generated winnings will be forfeited with no exception.
    This rule was added after i have joined their website, they lied to me telling me that this rule was like this for the last 2-3 months and they did not change it over night.
    Well google saves the pages of the websites and i had a look at this and on the 27 of october it was the same, no bets over 100 euros will forfeit the winnings from any bet.
    They have stolen more than 2.000 euros from my account without any shame, telling me the rules were like this and their software was done not to accept bets more than 100 euros/event. I have gave them screen shots from another players that were so kind to help me in this situation but they denied any serious explanation to me and they stole my money
    Please stay away and report them to sbr , they should not exist as a bookmaker
    Anybody is free to post their bad experiences with mooregames , maybe we can do something against them

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

File a complaint. They are not enforcing the confiscation rule (and they are supposed to rewrite the rule shortly).

Justin

Barca89
    Barca89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to read this m8, I have played quite sometime with mooregames and I have never had any problems with them nor my friends. Some of them party with one of the owners Bingo Rimer and he is a great guy. Strange that you had this problem. Always keep a screenshot of the terms for the bonuses or dont use the bonus at all.

adriana1977

Quote Originally Posted by Barca89 View Post
    Sorry to read this m8, I have played quite sometime with mooregames and I have never had any problems with them nor my friends. Some of them party with one of the owners Bingo Rimer and he is a great guy. Strange that you had this problem. Always keep a screenshot of the terms for the bonuses or dont use the bonus at all.

The screen shot was made by google, is no dispute in that, google does not lie,they have a special sistem that keeps tha pages in a virtual memory over the internet, you can check that aswell.
    The file complaint was done mr Justin, but they sticked to the rule that i cheated in some way and wanted to get away with it.

I didn t cheat at all, i have folloved all the terms and conditions and they have stolen the money from my account.
    Please tell me what to do in this case

MG666
    MG666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I was told by my friend barca89 that this forum exsisted and there were a user here complaining about Moore Games not getting paid or stolen money. I am a good friend of Mr Bingo Rimér, shareholder and PR manager Moore Games and I was very upset reading your post Adriana1977. I can promise you that none in Moore Games would scam you for 2k. The info I got regarding you is that you have breached the t and c´s several times. Not only only that, you have done it on purpose. Yes, I trust my friend Bingo and Moore Games since I know them very good. When one of the manager tried to call, you were very unpolite with a language that shouldent be used. I say shame on you Adriana1977! You are a liar and a dirty person.

baroneq
    baroneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MG666 View Post
    I was told by my friend barca89 that this forum exsisted and there were a user here complaining about Moore Games not getting paid or stolen money. I am a good friend of Mr Bingo Rimér, shareholder and PR manager Moore Games and I was very upset reading your post Adriana1977. I can promise you that none in Moore Games would scam you for 2k. The info I got regarding you is that you have breached the t and c´s several times. Not only only that, you have done it on purpose. Yes, I trust my friend Bingo and Moore Games since I know them very good. When one of the manager tried to call, you were very unpolite with a language that shouldent be used. I say shame on you Adriana1977! You are a liar and a dirty person.
    Mooregames is SCAM! Cheaters and liers!

http://obstawianie.com/mooregames-10...w-vt122758.htm
    https://www.mooregames.com/euro-2012-deposit-bonus/

MG666, maybe you will explain me why did they change t&c of Euro 2012 promotion on their site? T&c are almost the same. Almost. Point 3 has been changed from 'player must wager the deposited amount 10 times' on 'player must wager the deposited amount and the bonus 10 times'. I made a required turnover and they stolen 1619EUR from my account!

Mooregames stole 1619EUR from my account!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like we got a couple of employees of Mooregames trying to do damage control, right Barca and MG666 ( aka Mr. Rimer? )?
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 11-23-12 at 06:55 AM.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Always the same... Joke sites offering great bonuses and luring people to their trap!

adriana1977

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Looks like we got a couple of employees of Mooregames trying to do damage control, right Barca and MG666 ( aka Mr. Rimer? )?
    I dont know why these bookmakers like mooregames don t get blacklisted right away. Mr BranchDavidian is there anything you can do to help people out here ??? To whom should i address?

I have seen that here are more posts with people angry and furious about the same situation that i am facing here....deliberately breached the terms and conditions...this is really a joke from they customer service, when i have asked them when was this rule with best over 100 euros to be voided their winnings the customer support told me that it was always like that for the last 2-3 months ...i have checked the google archives and i have seen there the that they are lying....please check this screenshot taken by google and see for yourself who is lying and who is honest.
    Name:  mooregames screenshot.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  40.2 KB

Barca89

Funny that you acuse me and my friend MG666 for being Bingo Rimer. I wouldent mind though when it comes to his celeberty status

Barca89

Funny that you acuse me and my friend MG666 for being Bingo Rimer. I wouldent mind though when it comes to his celeberty status

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

wow.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by adriana1977 View Post
    I dont know why these bookmakers like mooregames don t get blacklisted right away. Mr BranchDavidian is there anything you can do to help people out here ??? To whom should i address?

I have seen that here are more posts with people angry and furious about the same situation that i am facing here....deliberately breached the terms and conditions...this is really a joke from they customer service, when i have asked them when was this rule with best over 100 euros to be voided their winnings the customer support told me that it was always like that for the last 2-3 months ...i have checked the google archives and i have seen there the that they are lying....please check this screenshot taken by google and see for yourself who is lying and who is honest.
    Name:  mooregames screenshot.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  40.2 KB
    As the moderator Justin7 advised, file a complaint with SBR.

adriana1977

As the moderator Justin7 advised, file a complaint with SBR.
    I have already filed a complaint, nothing happened, whey have stolen my money and they got away with it

meercha
    meercha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

or maybe you are a fraud, that's why!

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I have already filed a complaint, nothing happened, whey have stolen my money and they got away with it
    Have SBR said nothing is happening, or is it just that it's been 4 days and takes longer than that?

meercha

From my experience, when players are blocked and their fund forfeited it means they did something wrong, besides what adriana says with the wagering of the bonus.
    So, @ adriana1977: did you somehow created duplicate accounts? Tried tactical bets or somehow broke some other rules?
    I am saying this because a SCAM BOOKIE wouldn't pay players out, right? A SCAM bookie would keep the player's funds.

I am reading all around SBR and I see only 2 players posting sh*t about this bookie, and what is even more curious is THAT BOTH OF YOU GOT MONEY OUT, right?

Now, my question is HOW COME A SCAM BOOKIE IS PAYING YOU GUYS OUT?

...doesn't make sense at all...

meercha

@ SBR moderators: why don't you get in touch with someone from Moore Games to post their opinion on the forum?
    It would be interesting to hear the story from both sides.

MG666

Quote Originally Posted by meercha View Post
    @ SBR moderators: why don't you get in touch with someone from Moore Games to post their opinion on the forum?
    It would be interesting to hear the story from both sides.
    Well said Meercha!

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

A bunch of guys with barely any posts registered in November coming out of the woodworks to randomly defend a random book like Mooregames.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

And they both immediately attack the original poster and know other details about the situation.

Mooregames is a book for fanooks.

adriana1977

I did not create any duplicate account and followed the betting rules that they have ofered for the bonus. I even posted you a screenshot from google where you can clearly view the bonus rules that they have offered to me. I did not receive any reply , justin7 said to me that he will try and get more information about this, two weeks passed now, nothing happened

adriana1977

From my experience, when players are blocked and their fund forfeited it means they did something wrong, besides what adriana says with the wagering of the bonus.
    So, @ adriana1977: did you somehow created duplicate accounts? Tried tactical bets or somehow broke some other rules?
    I am saying this because a SCAM BOOKIE wouldn't pay players out, right? A SCAM bookie would keep the player's funds.

I am reading all around SBR and I see only 2 players posting sh*t about this bookie, and what is even more curious is THAT BOTH OF YOU GOT MONEY OUT, right?

Now, my question is HOW COME A SCAM BOOKIE IS PAYING YOU GUYS OUT?

...doesn't make sense at all...

In reply to this, i want to tell meercha that i did not take any money out, they have stolen this money from my account

MG666

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    A bunch of guys with barely any posts registered in November coming out of the woodworks to randomly defend a random book like Mooregames.

Of course I defend Moore Games when a friend of mine has intrest in the company. I know they are good guys and seeing this attack from two players that is not legislative. The forum here should make space for emploeeys so players could have post there if they have issues so two sides of the coin can be read.

BranchDavidian

I did not create any duplicate account and followed the betting rules that they have ofered for the bonus. I even posted you a screenshot from google where you can clearly view the bonus rules that they have offered to me. I did not receive any reply , justin7 said to me that he will try and get more information about this, two weeks passed now, nothing happened
    Holy cow! What is going on around here? This poster filed a complaint to SBR over two weeks ago, and has heard nothing back? J7 addressed this issue early on in the thread almost 3 weeks ago, requesting a complaint. Another poster has the same issue, yet nothing from SBR?
    I think that SBR is too busy trying to smooth over the furor from Dan bouton's thread, where Bill and Lou have alienated most of us posters. Add to that the thread in which bitisorin points out errors in SBR's reviews that SBR doesn't care about, and maybe we can see why Bill and Lou don't have time to worry about poor Adriana or baroneq. Just let Mooregame employees harass the posters.

Barca89

Holy cow! What is going on around here? This poster filed a complaint to SBR over two weeks ago, and has heard nothing back? J7 addressed this issue early on in the thread almost 3 weeks ago, requesting a complaint. Another poster has the same issue, yet nothing from SBR?
    I think that SBR is too busy trying to smooth over the furor from Dan bouton's thread, where Bill and Lou have alienated most of us posters. Add to that the thread in which bitisorin points out errors in SBR's reviews that SBR doesn't care about, and maybe we can see why Bill and Lou don't have time to worry about poor Adriana or baroneq. Just let Mooregame employees harass the posters.
    I wonder who harass who

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by MG666 View Post
    Alright, Barca89 and MG666. Two perfectly ordinary customers of Mooregames for "quite some time". During this time as customers neither of you were members of SBR. The first time Mooregames gets mentioned here, you both sign up and make your first posts, and only posts, defending this book. This defense is stated not with mere generalities, but with facts of the case that only someone from Mooregames could claim to know. Where did you get this info that you have regarding the OP? Did you discuss this case with your boss, Bingo, before getting instructions on what to say? I don't claim to have any facts in this case, but since you say you do --- we know you are not just some Mooregames customer. And, only a bookie that is in the wrong would send idiots in here to make the book look foolish. Like I said, I don't have any of the facts in this case, but your presence here makes me believe that it is you who is the liar and dirty person in this case.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 12-05-12 at 02:46 PM.

Barca89

Alright, Barca89 and MG666. Two perfectly ordinary customers of Mooregames for "quite some time". During this time as customers neither of you were members of SBR. The first time Mooregames gets mentioned here, you both sign up and make your first posts, and only posts, defending this book. This defense is stated not with mere generalities, but with facts of the case that only someone from Mooregames could claim to know. Where did you get this info that you have regarding the OP? Did you discuss this case with your boss, Bingo, before getting instructions on what to say? I don't claim to have any facts in this case, but since you say you do --- we know you are not just some Mooregames customer. And, only a bookie that is in the wrong would send idiots in here to make the book look foolish. Like I said, I don't have any of the facts in this case, but your presence here makes me believe that it is you who is the liar and dirty person in this case.
    Ups, then you havent read my posts. I am betting at Bet365, expekt.com and bet at mooregames when Bingo has events that I can attend to. MG666 is a friend of mine and he are friends with mooregames and he has written that in his posts to defend his friends at mooregames. So conclusion, you are way out there and like you write, you have no facts.

BranchDavidian

Ups, then you havent read my posts. I am betting at Bet365, expekt.com and bet at mooregames when Bingo has events that I can attend to. MG666 is a friend of mine and he are friends with mooregames and he has written that in his posts to defend his friends at mooregames. So conclusion, you are way out there and like you write, you have no facts.
    I still want to know where you got your facts!

Barca89

I still want to know where you got your facts!
    I dont have any facts, just what my friend MG666 has wrote here and I am sure he has got the right facts from guys that has interest in Mooregames. Not nice of you to call someone idiots, this just shows how immature you are. Read the posts before writing.

meercha

WOW, I can't believe where it ended up with this post!

I have never met moderators to be so rude and unprofessional.

I wonder why don't I get this kind of replies on my other posts where I also wrote shit about other bookies. Or...aren't forum members allowed to write about their good experiences?
    Is this what SBR is all about?

Pfff...

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WOW, I can't believe where it ended up with this post!

I have never met moderators to be so rude and unprofessional.

I wonder why don't I get this kind of replies on my other posts where I also wrote shit about other bookies. Or...aren't forum members allowed to write about their good experiences?
    Is this what SBR is all about?

Pfff...
    1) Yes... cause moore games employees attacking the 2 OPs (Adriana and baroneq) is very professional.
    2) You have 16 posts and in only 2 of these you're not promoting moore games.
    These 2 posters... whether they did or did not broke the rules I have no idea. That's for SBR to decide so you should keep your "facts" to yourself.

P.S. Justin7 is the only moderator in this thread. The "SBR PRO" under the avatar doesn't make you a moderator.

ProlinePlayer
    ProlinePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

he has got the right facts from guys that has interest in Mooregames.
    well then it must be true. case settled

PLP

BranchDavidian

I dont have any facts, just what my friend MG666 has wrote here and I am sure he has got the right facts from guys that has interest in Mooregames. Not nice of you to call someone idiots, this just shows how immature you are. Read the posts before writing.
    Where did your friend get his facts? From Mooregames! So Mooregames is discussing the details of other people's accounts with this random customer, MG666?

BranchDavidian

Do you remember in post #28 concluding that I am "way out there" because I admitted that I don't have any of the facts in this case? Now you admit that you don't either! I guess you must also be way out there then! Yet, without any facts, you were quite happy to come into this thread to bash the OP. There is one "fact" I am sure of --- you are a shill.

12 Last