normizom
    normizom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonbet! Crooks!

This gambling house has my money that I withdrawed on 20-06-2009. They keep saying that they have a problem corncerns paying(convinient). This problem has 20 days and they still haven't paid and they don't know when are they going to pAy. I already filed a complaint through SBR 3 days ago but no answer has been given to me. I'm starting to loose hope.

angiewine
    angiewine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonbet

I have the same problem only I have been waiting since May 31 for my money.

I sent ID even though they did not request it from me.

If there is anybody else who had the same problem and actually been paid would they please post here.

angiewine
    angiewine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have managed to get paid by Betonbet - if you go to Live Chat and tell them how long you have waited and that you have severe financial problems you might get paid - I told them the money was needed to fund my childrens holiday spends.

ClaudioMag
    ClaudioMag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by angiewine View Post
    I have managed to get paid by Betonbet - if you go to Live Chat and tell them how long you have waited and that you have severe financial problems you might get paid - I told them the money was needed to fund my childrens holiday spends.
    Or they can close your account claiming that you have gambling issues and you are gambling with money you can't afford to lose...

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioMag View Post
    Or they can close your account claiming that you have gambling issues and you are gambling with money you can't afford to lose...

True but even so, they still have to pay you the money you are owed.