Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2421

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    Whatever the case might be behind the shells, all Bodogs are now sincerely their own separate legal entities.

Bodog.ca is licensed in Antigua, Bovada.lv in the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake (geographically Canada), and Bodog88 in the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport in the Philippines. Each has their own payment processors and again are separate business entities.

So in short no, there's not much effect on other brands. However only Bodog.ca is subject to a reasonable level of financial auditing. What's happening behind the shells who knows - so yeah perhaps is some residual effects. My opinion is there probably will NOT be any additional effects period on the other brands. I suspect Bovada and Bodog.ca are fine.
    I can tell you personally that Bodog.ca has paid out fine this month and last month via cheque by courier. Withdrawls were $800 and $1300 respectively with no issues whatsoever....

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Ok, the site is closed so anyone know the email of cs

sosoon
    sosoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Bodog is reliable everyone shouldnt be screw. ...

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vivanorge View Post
    Have also received my money to Moneybookers.
    My first mail (a couple of week ago) was never answered.
    But new e-mail a couple of day ago resolved the issue.

Hopefully this is a shutdown where everyone get their money.
    But also afraid that they priority people on the forum and that many will never received their money.
    But thats off course only speculation.
    Very happy to hear you've been taken care of

Don't worry, I guarantee everyone will receive their money- please PM me with any issues- happy to help anytime.

Thanks,
    Becky

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    Ok, the site is closed so anyone know the email of cs
    There is a "contact us" form embedded in the splash page that is currently displayed at bodog.co.uk, but here's the CS email address you can use: Service@bodog.co.uk

Thanks!
    Becky

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

What is a "splash"page? You're not part of that dam syndicate are you?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    What is a "splash"page? You're not part of that dam syndicate are you?
    I'm the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com...the splash page now appears for anyone who was playing at bodog.co.uk, screenshot attached:

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 1.15.34 PM.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  15.6 KB

pattycake
    pattycake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Requested a withdrawal on the 11th october , initially told 3-5 days , then 10 days and now 10-15 days . Still nothing in my account and I know of others in a similar position to me . Customer services claim first come first served but seems odd how one poster on this thread is claiming his w/d was sorted a matter of hours after he contacted CS ?

BodogBecky

I recommend you try CS again for an update and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction please send me a PM. I promise you'll get your funds, apologies for the delay in the meantime, I know its frustrating!

Becky

PortsDave
    PortsDave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3946

My own experience is as follows I contacted CS via email on the 30/10 got a reply this morning asking what method of transfer i wanted, i answered the email and have just had the funds transferred into my account without any problems at all. I'm based in the UK.

pattycake

Quote Originally Posted by PortsDave View Post
    My own experience is as follows I contacted CS via email on the 30/10 got a reply this morning asking what method of transfer i wanted, i answered the email and have just had the funds transferred into my account without any problems at all. I'm based in the UK.
    "Currently, we are processing large volume of withdrawal request from our customers via wire and we process each payment on a first come, first serve basis. This is the reason why it is taking a little longer for you to receive your funds. However, rest assured that we are doing our best for you to receive your funds as soon as possible."

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by PortsDave View Post
    Cool Thanks for sharing that!

pattycake

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Cool Thanks for sharing that!
    Becky

Could you please explain how somebody requesting a payout on the 30/10 is dealt with in a timely manner whilst others have been waiting for almost a month with no joy ? Quite clear that contrary to the line being dealt by CS , certain payments are not being dealt with on a first come first served basis .

kind regards

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    Becky

Could you please explain how somebody requesting a payout on the 30/10 is dealt with in a timely manner whilst others have been waiting for almost a month with no joy ? Quite clear that contrary to the line being dealt by CS , certain payments are not being dealt with on a first come first served basis .

kind regards
    I recommend that you contact CS and ask them for an update on your payout, have you tried that yet? Its coming, I promise!! If you want to send me a PM with your account info I'll ask finance to look into your situation if you'd like.

Becky

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

My question abt all of this is a little differnt. I sent a filipino to Bodog and they wre sent to Bovada. Then Bovada told them they didnt accept Neteller for deposits. That made no sense to me at all. Can u clarify that Becky?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Adamho View Post
    My question abt all of this is a little differnt. I sent a filipino to Bodog and they wre sent to Bovada. Then Bovada told them they didnt accept Neteller for deposits. That made no sense to me at all. Can u clarify that Becky?
    You'd have to give me the account number of the customer your referring to so I ask a Senior Manager at Bodog UK to look into it? Doesn't make sense to me either? Also, to clarify, I'm not involved with Bovada in any way- I represent Bodog branded websites which are owned by different companies than Bovada.

Thanks! Becky

Fogg
    Fogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hi Becky

Please could you PM me your details, as have only just registered here.

Am having an absolute nightmare with payouts, some very bad publicity on other online betting forums about this too. Have been waiting over 25 days and received an email today telling me they had no idea when I would receive my funds and "they didn't want to get my hopes up"......

PlayHunter
    Update your status
    PlayHunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

Yes Bodog is now Bovada !

pattycake

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    I recommend that you contact CS and ask them for an update on your payout, have you tried that yet? Its coming, I promise!! If you want to send me a PM with your account info I'll ask finance to look into your situation if you'd like.

Becky
    Thanks Becky , im a new member , could you possibly PM me too ?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Fogg View Post
    Hi Becky

Please could you PM me your details, as have only just registered here.

Am having an absolute nightmare with payouts, some very bad publicity on other online betting forums about this too. Have been waiting over 25 days and received an email today telling me they had no idea when I would receive my funds and "they didn't want to get my hopes up"......
    Sending you a PM now...you are located in the UK, yes? If you're located in the US and playing at Bovada I will be unable to help personally as I represent Bodog branded sites, but I am happy to pass on your information to my contact over there.

Thanks!
    Becky

BodogBecky

Thanks Becky , im a new member , could you possibly PM me too ?
    Sending now...

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by PlayHunter View Post
    Yes Bodog is now Bovada !
    Just to set the facts straight, the bodog brand left the US market December 31, 2011. The company running the US facing site rebranded to Bovada.lv. There are bodog branded gambling sites which service markets other than the USA such as the Asian facing Bodog88.com and the Canadian facing Bodog.ca. Bovada is owned by a completely different company than any of the bodog branded sites.

Thanks!
    Becky

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Becky, i need a job. PM me if any availabilities. Thanks in advance.

Brettels

Fogg

Hi all,

Becky has been incredibly helpful and it looks promising that I will indeed by receiving my payout in the next few days.

Will keep you all updated!

Fogg

Mine hit my bank account today, happy days!

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Fogg View Post
    Mine hit my bank account today, happy days!
    GREAT! Thanks for sharing

jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Hi, everybody ... I am with b

jaiminpatel
    everything

Hi, everybody ... I am with bodog for 3 yrs now... My first and current book.... Very reliable.... But since last few months ... I am becoming more suspected then ever.. Not coz of wat people says .. But by personal experience ....

On sept 21 .. I requested payout .. Via check for 1000$.... And then requested another payout for 3000$ on sept 23... After 15 days I received 3000$ check and It was good.. But I waited 5 more days nothing mentioning abt my 1000$. Since it was approved before 3000$ one.... When I contacted CS , they send me email after 2 days .. That my check was sent by FedEx and with tacking no.
    Eventually that tracking no. Was wrong .. And FedEx told me there is not any parcel of that tracking... Again I contacted bodog.. They said it was there mistake and the check was sent by canpar not fedex but again they didn't gave me tracking no.....and now after few. More penetrating phone calls to CS and explaining same thing to different opperator for 10 times .... I got an email on 7th nov... Saying thy have deposited 1000$ back in my acct.... Now wat u gonna say bodog backy...... Caught Stealing.....

I had never expect this from bodog.... Already started emptying my acct... And I am with bodog.ca

jaiminpatel
    everything

Just wanna ... Keep thread alive..where r u Becky !?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by jaiminpatel View Post
    Just wanna ... Keep thread alive..where r u Becky !?
    I am here...in Asia actually for some meetings. As a gentle reminder, if you could please send me a PM if you need my attention that would be great, I'm often traveling for work and its not possible for me to keep an eye on all the forum posts. Also, I'm not sure what the issue is, are you trying to withdraw the $1k? Can you PM me with your account number and some more details of how I can help and I'll speak with a senior CS manager and get the facts?

Thanks!
    Becky

pattycake

Hi Becky , are you still around ? , sent you an email on saturday . Still not been paid . Thanks

BodogBecky

Hi Becky , are you still around ? , sent you an email on saturday . Still not been paid . Thanks
    Still around and got your email I will get back to you asap!

Becky

pattycake

Day 40 . Finally been paid , seemed to have been charged £4.38 for the privilege but can't grumble too much as i'd almost given up hope.

thanks for trying to help becky

BodogBecky

Day 40 . Finally been paid , seemed to have been charged £4.38 for the privilege but can't grumble too much as i'd almost given up hope.

thanks for trying to help becky
    GREAT- thanks for letting us know!!

Anytime!

First 12