The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

My recent experiences with Jetbull.com

A word about Jetbull.com

I am going to share a short follow up on Jetbull.com from my recent experiences working with them pertaining to disputes. Since my last message on April 15th things have seemingly gotten better.

Obviously I cannot speak for everyone who has accounts or beefs with this company, but I can share what I have seen transpire when their clients have contacted SBR with complaints. When I first started getting these complaints early in the year it didn't appear SBR had much of a relationship.

After several attempts I was able to get dialogue going with Jetbull. Since then, their cooperation with us has been very appealing from an arbitrator standpoint. Jetbull has been working with us on each complaint that we have sent to them after a hesitant beginning. At first, we were told of an issue with a backlog of payout requests and that the payouts would be processed in an order resembling the request order.

Currently, the vast majority of the withdrawal worries of players contacting us this year have been settled satisfactorily. Recently there has been an issue ongoing with players opening multiple accounts violating Jetbull's T&C's. There were several accounts that were blocked and/or closed due to violation.

Certainly there are those who do violate these terms. Every Sports Book encounters this problem at some time. To credit Jetbull though, upon receiving complaints from SBR with us asking for verification of some clients intent, the company has looked twice and tried to be proactive in this situation.

Several accounts have been re-opened lately with Jetbull admitting that after further review they may have made some mistakes on certain accounts. These matters are sent to and reviewed by a Risk Department. The Risk Department along with the finance department have concluded some erroneous decisions to close some of the accounts.

I am happy to have a good relationship with Jetbull and I am glad that the door of communication has been opened so that we may be able and look more closely at complaints with an open mind. I am certain that there are other companies out there who would never reply to us that they indeed made a mistake and are willing to admit it and then do the right thing.

I am only reporting what we have seen this year and in no way promoting nor deterring any play at Jetbull, only keeping players updated so that they may be able and make more informed decisions.

Many times I have seen that the only problem preventing good effort and assistance in these matters is one party not being tactful and professional in their methods of trying to resolve a dispute.

I have been pleasantly content with the attitude relayed by Jetbull and the staff that I have dealt with and ending this write-up I think I can say that Jetbull has been satisfied with our attempts to have reasonable discussion for resolve...

May 5th, 2009 in a message received from Jetbull's finance..

"No problem Pete,

I do appreciate your assistance, not all review pages act in such a professional way as you do!"
    We, at SBR, cannot promise any solutions to future problematic issues, but I can only safely report that as of today, Jetbull has recently been willing to seek satisfactory results for its clients when problem have occurred for whatever reasons.

All feedback is appreciated & welcome.

Thanks

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

there have been quite a few withdrawal complaints on this board alone, and that's never a good sign. however, there's rarely any follow up on these complaints, suggesting people did get paid in the end. this is also exactly my experience: for some reason they take an disproportional amount of time (1-2 weeks) to process withdrawals even to e-wallets, which makes some people nervous. This timeframe doesn't seem to be changing for the better or for the worse ever since I started using them some time ago, so it must be something they deliberately do, rather than a lack of funds. personally i just don't get that, as this way they get a lot of negative feedback of people waiting for their money who are used to waiting maybe 48 hours with other books, which in turn scares away potential customers without there being any trouble. if sbr could ever inquire their reasoning behind this, i'd be very curious.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

UPDATE:

Jetbull has contacted SBR and offered their assistance on any and all matters that may be disputable. They stated some changes are taking place to rid any non-transparent issues about opening an account there.